Just So You Know

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

A troubled expression painted the baozi girl's face as she walked around the room in her attempt to soothe the crying baby in her arms.She continously did so while patting Xiuchen's back but to no avail.

"Xiuxiu.."She cooed tiredly."What's wrong?"

Despite all of her attempts that failed in vain,Xiuchen though continued to cry.That really made the petite female got increasingly frustrated.

"Shh,shh,baby.Gosh,I really wish you could tell me what's wrong."Xiumin is already on the verge of tears as she threw a pleading look towards the little boy.

Suddenly,the baozi girl was caught by surprise when a sudden strong grip sneaked around her waist.The intruder also placed his chin on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?"A soothing voice filled with concern asked dangerously near to her ear,tickling her skin with his breath.

"I don't know."Xiumin desperately answered,finally dissolving into tears."He just won't stop crying all of a sudden and I have no idea why.I'm such a terrible mother."

Alerted with the current situation,the other eventually removed from his spot and reappeared in front of her.Obviously turned out to be none other than Chen,he quickly wiped away the tears with a guilty look.

"Don't cry.Do you want me to take him?"The taller offered although there's a slight doubt in his voice as he eyed the baby.Xiumin hesitantly nodded and handed Xiuchen,secretly being thankful when Xiuchen showed no sign of disapproval.Mindlessly,Chen began to sing a lullaby while rocking the said baby in his arms.

Moments later,the baozi girl watched in amusement and ensuingly stopped crying once Xiuchen abruptly came to a stop in his crying mess and just stared at his father with his mouth wide agape.Meanwhile that,Chen's soothing voice continously filled the whole room and eventually,sent the little one into his dreamland.

"How did you do that?"Xiumin questioned curiously as Chen placed the sleeping baby into his crib.Instead of answering,Chen only shrugged in return.A smile tugged the corner of his lips before he pulled the other out of the room,heading to the living room.

"I love you."Abruptly,the troll said out of nowhere on their way downstair.Xiumin raised a brow and threw a judging look to his back since he led the way.

"What?"

"Just so you know."

They reached the living room and in an instant,Chen insisted his wife to rest on the couch while he was off to the kitchen.Returning back so soon,a bucket of ice cream occupied his right hand while the other one took a hold of a bouquet of red roses.

Wordless,he handed the bouquet to the baozi girl casually before settling next to her on the couch.His hand reached out for the remote,completely left the other dumbfounded.

"Jongdae--"

He managed to cut her off while shoving a spoon into her free hand."I love you.Now,enjoy the ice cream."

Xiumin was confused as obviously but Chen just didn't care or maybe pretending to be so.Instead,he placed down the bouquet and replaced it with the bucket of ice cream,motioning her to devour it.As she did as instructed,the troll silently watched in delight with his chin placed on top of his clasped hands.

"Chen,what is all of this?"Finally,the female asked,stressing her voice sternly to demand for a truthful answer.

"Nothing."He replied nonchalantly,pulling her closer so that her head is resting against his chest."Have I told you that I love you?Like so freaking much?"

Xiumin looked up slightly and stared at him weirdly."That would be the third time."

"Oh well..Just so you know."

Although it was totally bizarre and so random,even Xiumin herself couldn't help and let a wide grin adorned her features.She shifted her attention to the television and made sure his husband's arms were wrapped securely around her with their hands intertwined together.

"I know."