New Addition

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Suho let out a relief sigh as soon as she sit on the fluffy mattress.She brought her hands up before massaging her own shoulder.His husband who's been silently watching from just now immediately scooted closer and pried her hands away before taking over the job.

"Gosh,it feels good."She complimented,totally loving how his magical fingers worked on her.Lay cracked a genuine smile.

"You should take some rest now."Lay instantly suggested once he saw his opportunity."Everything's fine.For now at least so it's time for you to take some rest."

Suho didn't replied but instead,seemingly to be in a deep thought as she considered his words.True,she had been worrying too much about Baekhyun and Chanyeol all along.In addition,she also need to assist Chanyeol in taking care of Chanhyun since he's really an inexperience fella when it come to children.Eventually,she breathed out and nodded.

"Great.Now,get ready."

Suho immediately looked at him and knitted her eyebrows together."For what?"

"You need some rest so I'm taking you out for a date.Let's go and I'm not taking no as an answer."Lay firmly said with a playful warning among his words.Suho shrugged and proceed to obey his words.Fifteen minutes later,they were already at the park where they calmly walked along the path while intertwining their hands together.

"This is so refreshing.But I don't feel like I'm taking a rest since I need to walk after all."Suho jokingly remarked,in which resulted in Lay to look at her with a dead serious face.

"Really?Let me carry you then."He said,already fully ready to carry her.Suho widened her eyes and immediately took a few steps away from him.She slapped his arm lightly in the process.

"I'm just joking!"She said in a surprised manner.

"But I'm being serious here.I really need you to take a decent rest,my love."

Suho's palms made contact with her forehead before she shook her head in disbelief and hastily began to walk ahead of him."Idiot.."

"Hey!I heard that!"The unicorn instantly exclaimed as he quickly chased after her.The two went on with their little date then before they both suddenly come to a halt once they reached in front of a bench.The two stared in disbelief at the sight before their eyes before exchanging a quick glance with each other.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Err..What happened?I thought you went on a date?"Tao was the first one to greet them once the couple stepped into the house.She wore a confused look on her face which is basically applied the same to the rest of the family.

Suho let out an exasperated sigh."Cruel and mean.I'm so going to kill her if I ever meet face to face with her."

Knowing Suho's nature that rarely ever got mad,the family confusedly eyed the female.Lay waved his hands in the air,dismissing the confusion before proceeding to explain.

"We found him at the park.Apparently,his mother ditched him."Lay said with a pity look towards the boy in Suho's embrace.

"She did what?Gosh,what the hell!"Tao immediately shouted,totally expressing her anger towards the boy's mom.She cursed out a few more profanities before Kris immediately calmed her down after seeing Suho's death glare.On the other side,Chanyeol was covering Chanhyun's ears in order to protect the little one's innocence.

"So what are you going to do?"Luhan questioned while making her way to them.She reached her arms to the boy,in which he gladly received.Sehun grunted in disapproval at the corner.

"We are going to adopt him!"That sure as hell caught all of them by surprise as Suho cheerfully announced the news.She clasped her hands together with her eyes were lovingly staring at the boy.The males in the room shot Lay with a questioning look.

"Yeah,we are doing so."He said without any hesitation as he mirrored Suho's action by staring at the boy.Kai whistled in response.

"Seems like you two are infatuated towards him already."Xiumin commented,recognizing the symptom very well as the same thing happened to her own husband.Her idiot husband who up to now still refused to admit he's already overly attached towards their little son.

"Maybe.."Suho replied nonchalantly as she took him back in her arms while Luhan quickly dashed back towards her sulking husband.

"Everybody is getting a baby now."Tao said with a frown appeared on her face while she crossed her arms.Alerted,Kris could sensed how she sounded gloomy and envious at the moment.

However,Kyungsoo ignored the younger as spoke up with excitement."What are you going to name him?"

Suho and Lay threw each other a look that everybody else knew they did it when they are communicating with each other in silent.Silence enveloped the whole room before Lay turned to face them again with a wide grin plastered on his angelic features.

"We are naming him..Joonxing."All of them formed an 'O' with their mouth while the new parents had a proud smile on their face.Meanwhile that,Chanhyun cocked his head to the side as he examined the new addition to the family.Abruptly,he tugged the hem of Baekhyun's shirt.

"Yes,Chanhyunnie?"Baekhyun softly asked with a motherly smile tugged the corner of her lips.Chanhyun quickly pointed at the boy and blinked.

"Aunt Suho.Uncle Yixing."That was the only words that slipped off the boy's mouth.Baekhyun furrowed her brows cluelessly,unable to understand what he meant to say.

Kris looked up and chuckled."He is saying that Joonxing looks like Suho and Lay,Baek."

Chanhyun immediately nodded,confirming Kris's words.Baekhyun also chuckled,joining the dragon.She ruffled the toddler's hair shortly after.

"Yeah,he does looks like them surprisingly."

"Maybe it's a destiny.Joonxing was destined for them."Luhan added,receiving a few nods from the rest of them.

"Auww..I think he's at your age,Chanhyunnie."Tao exclaimed while observing Joonxing.Chanhyun's ears perked up excitedly before he looked up to his mother,begging her to let him go to the new boy.Baekhyun instantly motioned him an assuring gesture that it's fine.

"Woohoo..That mean our Xiuchen is still the youngest after all."Chen suddenly bursted out while doing a victory gesture with his hands.That made him received a smack on the back of his head.

"Shut up,idiot.Xiuchen is sleeping.And since when did you care?"Xiumin mockingly said,trying to make him admit it.The male instantly cleared his throat and rolled his eyes,refusing to answer.

"You are such a weirdo,Kim Jongdae."

"Ptf..That coming from someone who has an obsession towards a bunch of plushie.."

"Shut up,er!"

"Language!There's kids here!"

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Come on.."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

" you."

"I would love to."

"Euww,gross!Get out!"