Uninvited Guest

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Xiao Lu,explain first please."Sehun tried again begging her to explain to him.Luhan turned to him.

"Not now,Sehun."She sternly said before she shifted back her attention.Sehun heaved a deep sigh.Right behind them,Kaisoo,Taoris,Baekyeol,Xiuchen,Sulay and a hopeless Myungsoo were waiting for them.

"What's happening here?Explain."Meanwhile that,Tao demanded for an explanation from Kris.Unlike Sehun,Tao got her wish since vampires can never denied their mate's request.

Kris sighed."I don't know what's up with Luhan.But I can tell you,we're going to look for Sungyeol."

"And who's that Sungyeol?A girl?"She questioned in suspicion.Her sharp eyes stared right into her mate's.

"Yes,a girl and a witch.Don't worry,that's her boyfriend."Kris quickly explained before pointing at Myungsoo,who's standing next to Chanyeol.She nodded and formed an 'O' with ,satisfied with the answer.

"Let's go.Sehun,carry me."Luhan suddenly instructed,stretching her hands to get on his back.Sehun arched an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I said carry me.You guys do the same too except you,Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo tilted her head."Why?"

"Kai needed to carry Myungsoo while you can run on your own.You are a vampire too,remember?"

"Oh yeah,right."

"This feels weird.."Myungsoo commented,making Kai scoffed at him.

"No offend but I'd rather carry Kyungsoo,okay."

"Just follow Sehun.I would instruct him where to go."Luhan explained and with that,they were off.The other followed closely after them,carefully not to lose them from their sight.

                                                                       ~~+~~

Her eyes flew open and darted to the figure that just stepped into the room.She was overcome by an instant feeling of hate and annoyed.

"Hello again,Yeollie."He said smoothly looking at her with a sly smile.

"What the hell do you want from me?"The annoyed part in her eyes had vanished and now turned to total disgust towards him.He felt the daggers coming from her eyes and he dramatically clutched his heart.

"That hurts.Shouldn't you be happy instead?"

"In your dream."She said defiantly while sticking her chin out.His face hardened and he snorted hard out of his nose.He stepped closer to her and walked in a circle around her.

"You were still the same as before,Lee Sungyeol.Damn hot!"

"Thank you."Sungyeol sarcastically replied,earning a light chuckle from him.He bent down and lifted her chin only to be pushed away harshly by Sungyeol.He shook his head.

"Tsk,tsk.Rebellious.I like it.Anyway,where's him?So freaking late."He stood up back and walked to the window,throwing his gaze outside.

Sungyeol furrowed her eyebrows."Who are you talking about?"

"Your boyfriend of course.Kim Myungsoo,right?And that bunch of vampires of yours."As if on cue,a bunch of people rushed inside.Everybody had a disgust look on their face.Counting their numbers,there's only seven of them.Kyungsoo was somewhere nearby with all of the girls.They had insisted it was so dangerous for the human girls to come in.

"What the--Leo?"Myungsoo stared in disbelief.The other one chuckled lightly and waved his hand."What do you think you are doing?"

"Oh nothing.I just feel like taking Sungyeol so I did.Calm down,she's perfectly fine.See?"Sungyeol blew her bangs and shrugged.

"What do you want?"Kai hissed.He's not so fond of him.

"Jeez.So much for a warm welcome."He shook his head and eventually made his way closer to the boys.This time,he had the serious look on his face.

"What have you guys done this time seriously?"He questioned,making the boys stared at him in confusion.He huffed and folded his arms to his chest.He walked back to the window and tapped his toes impatiently."No need to try,Kris.You won't be able to find out."

All eyes turned to Kris and the latter rolled his eyes.Yes,he had been trying to read his mind but damn,he's just like before.So good in hiding his thought.

"Spill it out,Leo."

The said man faced them with an emotionless look.His cheery look from before vanished completely."That's supposed to be my line.I should ask you you guys,what have you done?"

"We didn't do anything.So what's the problem?"Chanyeol was growing impatient.Baekhyun would be surprised with the look on his face now.It showcased his vampire nature.Leo gazed at them one by one.

"You did and now they were up to it again."He said in a monotone without looking,making the rest of them looked at each other with an unexplained expression.

 

                                                            ---------------~~+~~----------------

        WTH did I just wrote?LOL I have school tomorrow so this is kinda rushed and I need to sleep now.

   Anyway,did any of you want to celebrate our EXO's 3rd triple win today?Jyeah!They did it!Proud of my                babies..xDD Officially not a rookie anymore,right?They had done a great job.*pat their back*

                                           Grandpa should stop crying now seriously.xDD

     But you know,kind of sad.Have any of you noticed how Baekyeol were not interacting with each other anymore?It's making me want to cry..T__T Too much had changed during this comeback.The couples all had                                          break apart too.Okay,enough with my randomness.Enjoy,guys..^.^