Silly Mode Activated

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Tao.."Kris softly called out to the said girl but instead of answering,she ignored him completely.Tao kept on gazing down to the ground,waiting in silent for Luhan and Sehun to arrive.Her hands were full of the rose's petals that she eagerly wanted to throw.

"Tao.."Kris called out again,a bit louder this time while tugging the other's shirt.Tao blew her bangs and huffed before she eventually turned to face him.

"What?"She asked,slightly irritated.Kris pretended to be oblivious with the cold treatment and he smiled like a fool towards her instead.

"I need to take you somewhere for a while."He said,his eyes sparkled with hope for her to come with him.

"Where?"

"That would be a secret."Kris replied while throwing a seductive smile to her.A wink came along with it.

"But I don't want to miss out this moment!"Tao protested instantly while looking away,unable to deny the smile sent her flying in the cloud nine.Kris pouted and poked her waist playfully.

"Just for a while.You won't miss out anything,okay?I promise!"Tao considered it for a moment,tapping her finger to her chin while thinking deeply before she gave up and finally allowed him to take her away.But before she can even moved an inch,Kris had swiftly carried her bridal style before he darted through the green surrounding towards his own destination.

"Close your eyes,babe."He instructed abruptly once he began to slow down his own pace."And no peeking!"

"Fine,whatever."The youngest girl mumbled before closing her eyes and burying her face into the crook of his neck.Kris quickly put her down before he took her hands to lead the way.After a while,they came to a stop.

"Okay,now slowly open your eyes."Tao did as instructed and slowly opened her eyes,only to be welcomed by a surprising view.There must be at least thousand pictures of her.Kris somehow had arranged all of the pictures in two line,forming an aisle.She walked through the aisle in dazed,staring at each one of the pictures.There's countless pictures of her and even the pictures when she was baby.The aisle led to a bigger surprise.Tao failed to notice that Kris had left her side before and now are waiting for her at the end of the aisle.Behind him was an arch that had been decorated nicely.In addition,her pictures had been arranged on top of the arch,forming a huge heart shape.

Tao's face splitted into a wide smile,unable to hide her happiness.She stepped closer and stopped right in front of Kris before the said boy went on bended knee.She bit her bottom lip nervously,already guessing what's coming next.

"Huang Zi Tao,before I met you I never realized how empty my life was but now that you are here with me,I now know that we are really meant to be together.So,I was wondering do you..want to marry me,maybe..?"Kris anxiously popped out the question,his mind already went blank and was unable to hear her thought.

Tao smirked in response,making the taller one even more anxious than ever.But then before he knew it,Tao had already pulled him to stand up and embraced him tightly."Silly..Why are you so anxious?I will of course."

That's when everything turned black for Kris.                                                                         

                                                                                      ~~+~~

Kyungsoo watched in amazement with a wide grin plastered on her face as Luhan finally accepted Sehun's proposal.She beamed and clapped her hands enthusiastically.On the other side,instead of focusing on the couple like Kyungsoo did,Kai was focusing all of his attention on his lovely mate instead.He stared in amusement at how excited Kyungsoo was for her dear friend.Unconsciously,he leaned closer until his face was barely an inch from Kyungsoo's hair.

Kyungsoo,who felt a warm breath that was tickling her neck instantly turned around,only to meet with the full view of Kai's delicate feature right in front of her.She smiled innocently at him.

"What's wrong?"Kyungsoo questioned,cupping the other's face with her soft hands.Kai just shook his head in response before he leaned closer once again.His forehead rested against hers while he sneaked his arms around her waist to pull her even closer.

"I love you."He blurted suddenly after a moment of silent that enveloped them.

Kyungsoo responded with a wide smile."I know.I love you too."

Kai hummed in response,averting his eyes for a while to the ground before turning to her back.He pulled away slightly, chewing his bottom lip while his hand reached to his back pocket.Without any words,he silently pulled out a velvet box and handed it to Kyungsoo.Confusion was all over her face as she received the box.She arched a brow but he just motioned her to open it instead of explaining anything.

"What's this..?"Kyungsoo mumbled under her breath before she slowly opened the box.Once she did,she swore her eyes almost popped out from the socket."Kai..?"

"I was wondering if you won't mind marrying me very much."Kai finally said,a sly smile appeared on his face.With that,he was quickly pulled into a tight hug by the excited girl,in which he gladly responded with so much relieve.From her way,he knew he had succeed and her next words really proved it.

"Yes!Yes!Of course I won't mind!"Kyungsoo eagerly muttered as Kai slipped the engagement ring to her ring finger.Her eyes glistened with tears once her eyes landed on the ring.Again,she quickly enveloped her future partner for a lifetime into a warm hug.

"Let's spend the rest of our lives together."Kai whispered in her ears,in which she nodded eagerly.

"Together."She agreed,pulling away slightly to able her to see his face before he pressed his lips against hers.They were both drown in their own moments,totally ignoring the whole world.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Minnie..They are so mean to me."Chen whined childishly while he attempted to hug the other.Unfortunately for him,Xiumin quickly avoided him before she folded her arms to her chest and eyed him with an intense glare.

"Kim Jongdae."

"Y-Yes..?"Somehow,Xiumin's stern voice was sending shivers down to his spine as he looked up to the baozi girl with an afraid look.

"Why are you like this?"

Chen instantly straightened his back and raised a brow to his mate."What do you mean?"

"Why can't you be romantic like Sehun or Kris too?Or maybe just simply like Kai."Xiumin suddenly cried out and pouted.She stared at the ground,where Luhan and Sehun were happily with each other and then turned to her right side,where Kai and Kyungsoo were kissing passionately.

"What?"Chen rolled his eyes."Please,it's disgusting and too cheesy,okay."

"So you won't propose me that way?"Xiumin questioned with a demanding look.

"Nope."Chen quickly answered.He took out a ring and gave it to Xiumin."I would just ask you this way.Would you marry me?"

Xiumin stared at him in disbelief.She can felt her jaw slackened once the words slipped out from his mouth casually.She huffed and immediately,shoved the ring back to him.

"No!"She replied rather quickly before jumping off from the tree.She raced back to the house in double speed,totally annoyed.Meanwhile that,Chen was left dumbfounded.

"What did I do wrong?"

"You are just so hopeless,hyung."Kai answered from his right side,laughing at him mockingly.He snickered in response before he was off to go after his furious mate.

                                                                             ~~+~~

The loud noise next to him really managed to awake him immediately.He shot up in a flash,looking around in confusion before his gaze locked with Tao.

"Already awake?"Tao asked,a hint of sarcasm in her tone.She was sitting at the end of the couch with her arms folded to her chest and her legs crossed casually.

"What happened?"

"I can't believe you fainted."Kris turned to his left and saw all of them had been watching him from the beginning.He scratched his head in embarassment as the memories began to flash back in his mind.

"Like seriously,it would be totally normal if Tao was the one who fainted but.."C.A.P didn't finished his words but started to laugh his off instead,followed by the other.Kris only managed to smile sheepishly in response.Meanwhile that,Chen kept on bugging Xiumin,who refused to talk to him.

"Auww Minnie,come on.Don't be like that.Don't you want to marry me?"

Xiumin glared at him."No."

"Minnie~"Chen desperately tried to persuade the baozi girl."Let's just get married,shall we?Why are you so mad?"

"You are so ing unbelievable,Kim Jongdae."Xiumin exclaimed furiously before sprinting upstair.They were all able to hear the loud sound when Xiumin slammed the door harshly.Suddenly,all eyes were on Chen.

"Wow,you really mess up badly this time."Ken commented,earning a death glare from the said boy.But at the same time,everybody else also nodded in agreement.Chen groaned in frustration before he was off again,heading to his bedroom to continue persuading the other one.

"Serve him right."Kyungsoo said,a devilious smile made their way to her face.

Sungyeol shrugged in response."Whatever.Anyway,the wedding in two weeks more!"Sungyeol excitedly announced while the girls widened their eyes.

"Two weeks?"They questioned almost in unison.

"Yupp!And let me take care of everything.Wee!"She beamed while the other exchanged look with each other.

TWO WEEKS??