The Proposal

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Sehun took a deep breath,flapping his arms frantically before he slowly dragged his feets into the kitchen.Immediately,he was able to spot the love of his life standing there,looking effortlessly flawless.On the other side,Luhan instantly smiled brightly once she recognized the fresh and manly scent of someone who's very familiar to her.She kept on cutting the vegetables while waiting in anticipation the touch that she knew that was going to come.

After a few moment that felt like a thousand years,she slowly felt a strong arms were wrapped securely around her waist while his warm breath tickled the back of her neck.She let out a soft chuckle.

"Morning,Sehunnie~"She greeted cheerfully,unable to sense the overflowing feeling of nervousness coming from the taller male.Sehun let out a barely audible sigh.

"Morning too,Xiao Lu."Sehun also greeted back before his face buried deeply into her neck.Luhan was caught off-guard as she tighten her hold on the knife when Sehun slowly trailed a soft kiss along her neck.She in a gush of air before Sehun eventually stopped his doing while chuckling.She turned around after placing down the knife and saw him right in front of her face smiling genuinely at her,making her also smiled back in response.Honestly speaking,this is what had caused her to fall in love even more deeply to him.His genuine smile and the way his eyes turned into crescent everytime he smiled really melted her heart without he even trying.

She cupped his face,bringing it closer to her before she placed a quick peck on his tempting lips.Once they pulled from each other,Sehun quickly beamed as if he's a five years old kid.

"Oh my..You are just so cute,Sehunnie~"Luhan commented while giggling but a frown instantly made their way to the other's face.He folded his arms to his chest and pouted.

"I don't like to be cute."He childishly said,blowing his bangs in the process."I'm handsome not cute."

His face was scrunched up in a cute way making Luhan felt like want to fangirl more but upon seeing his frowning look,she immediately gave up.She pulled him closer,hugging his waist tightly.

"Okay fine,you are a very handsome boy.Better?"Sehun quickly responded with an eager nod."Now tell me,what do you want?I thought you went out with the other just now?"

That really brought Sehun back to reality.The sudden wave of nervousness struck him again,making his tongue froze on the spot.His hands balled into a fist while he bit his bottom lip.Beads of sweat began to visibly appeared on his face as he collected his whole courage.

"Err..We are just going to the mountain nearby.I came back to get you since Kyungsoo and Baekhyun kept on whining for you to be there as well."Sehun nervously explained,telling only a part of the truth.

"Huh?But then,who's going to take care of Chunji?"

"We will."Suddenly,a voice interrupted before a loud noise followed after.They both turned around to meet with the sight of L.Joe with Ricky and Changjo peeking from his back,waving enthusiastically.A knowing smile appeared on their face while L.Joe threw a quick wink towards Sehun.Thanks to Chunji who had saved Luhan,they finally were able to sort things out with each other thus making them to be more closer than ever now.

"We will take care of him,don't worry.Now go and.."Changjo didn't finished his words but he was  smiling slyly instead.He instantly earned a whack on the back of his head by L.Joe.

"But he's right.Just go.We will take care of things here."Nevertheless,L.Joe did agreed with the younger.

"But why--"

"Thanks,guys."Sehun quickly cut Luhan's words and thanked the trio before he pulled the confused girl with him.He led their way without words although a few attempts was done by Luhan to know what's happening.Abruptly,he stopped right a few metre away from the destination.

"What are we doing here?"Luhan questioned as her eyes scanned all around,looking for the other.

Sehun didn't answered but instead,he pulled her hands before intertwining it together as he led their way.They walked further and further before a surprising view was presented to Luhan.The bambi girl let out a loud gasp with her eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan,rivalling Kyungsoo.

"D-Did you do this..?"She hesitantly asked,turning around to face him with a demanding for an explanation look.Sehun just shrugged in response before he pulled her hands again to walk.They both walked together,right next to each other through the path.Meanwhile that,Luhan contiously admiring the scenery.It was beyond words to explain what is it.The scenery was so beautiful that she refused to take her eyes off from it.All along the path,millions petals of roses were scattered and flying everywhere.White and pink roses but mostly,red roses could be seen decorating the whole path.It also was been joined by white satin cloth that was been connected through the trees with an addition of twinkle lights.Luhan was too amazed and busy staring at the whole scenery that she eventually missed to notice they had arrived at the destination.

Sehun cleared his throat."Xiao Lu.."

"H-Huh?"She finally looked away from the roses heaven before she was again dumbstruck by the next scenery.She totally failed to notice that Sehun had brought her to a waterfall.Right in front of her now,Sehun was already on one of his knee with a shiny ring in his hand and the waterfall as his background.Luhan cupped ,completely speechless and bewildered by the surprise event.

"Xiao Lu,from the first time I saw you,believe me when I said you had took my breath away.Your smile,your eyes,your lips and every single thing seems so flawless to me that I feel like burying myself deep down the earth because of your perfectness"Sehun paused for awhile,chuckling at his own word."Finally,when the day the string of fate that bound around us had destined us to be together,you would never know how blissful I felt.It was as if I was totally blessed by the heaven at the time and even now,I can still feel how bless I am."

"S-Sehun..nie.."By that time,fresh tears were already pooling in Luhan's eyes,threatening to stream down anytime from now.Sehun immediately stood up and stepped closer to his love,pushing a few strands of hair from her face before wiping the tears away.He reached to her chin and tilted it so that her eyes were looking right into his.An affectionate smile appeared on his face.

"From now on,I promise to always be by your side,loving you with all of my heart,cherishing you every single moment and protecting you with all of my might.Having you by my side is what completes me so keep my words deeply in your heart,my love.Lastly,Lu Han..would you marry me and make me the happiest man ever alive?"

By now,Luhan seriously had lost it all.What is air?What is life?She could care less.The tears that had watered her eyes ever since finally strolled down just like the waterfall in their sight.Sehun witnessed before his eyes as Luhan slowly buried her face in his chest and slowly,really slow,she answered with a simple nod.

"YAY!OMG!I SMELL A WEDDING COMING SOON!"Abruptly,a sudden commotion was been heard once the two lover had officially confessed their deep feeling.The whole family started showing up when in fact they had been silently watching the two of them on the trees.They stayed on the trees,throwing petals of roses like they had planned towards the couple.

"S-Since when they are here?"Luhan questioned,sniffling a bit as she pulled away slightly from her future husband.

Sehun took a quick glance to the said people."Quite a while."

"Really?And they stayed on the trees all of this time?"Sehun just responded with a merely nod as he pulled Luhan closer again before capturing her lips with his own.His finger gently traced along her soft jawline before he cupped her face and tilted her head to deepen the kiss.Meanwhile that,Luhan's arms were wrapped around his neck with her fingers were running along his blonde locks.

"Jeez.Get a room both of you!"

"Shut up,Chen!"Stimultaneously,Baekhyun,Kyungsoo and Suho shouted at him,leaving the said boy to seek for comfort from his mate like a scared puppy.

 

                                                                 --------------~~+~~------------

                                 OMG!GUYS,FINALLY THE DRAMA VERSION WAS RELEASED!

                            Like seriously,I thought we would have to wait till 2030 or something..xDD

                       What's even better,so much of Kaisoo and Hunhan in it!Gosh,can't contain my feels..

                                       LOL I'm afraid I would jump off from a building soon..>o<

     Anyway,sorry for the late update..Let's consider this chapter to celebrate the release of the drama version..xDD

                                                   I LOVE ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!^O^ -XOXO-