Truth Hurts

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"C-Chan..?"A small head suddenly popped out of nowhere,peeking cautiously at the door.Her long fringe swept across her forehead as the said male slowly lifted up his head.

By instinct,Luhan quickly hid herself a bit more since the male practically was killing her through his piercing gaze.It took her a few moment before she finally braved herself to step in.

"I brought you some food!"She chirped cheerfully while displaying the said things in her hands,trying her best to lift up the gloomy situation.The white dress girl situated herself comfortably in front of him before tilting her head to the side with her curious doe eyes.Meanwhile that,Chanyeol just emotionlessly stared back at her before hanging his head even lower back.The bambi girl instantly pouted in response

"Park Chanyeol~"Her whining passed by like a pointless breeze towards him,making her even more annoyed than ever."Chanyeol!"

"What?"Eventually,the tall male replied although his voice came out as a whisper.His gaze still glued to the floor.

Luhan bit her bottom lip."Are you..okay?"

Abruptly,Chanyeol let out a merely light chuckle.He looked up and leaned against the wall while crossing his arms.

"What kind of question is that,Lu Han?"His icy voice that laced with venom with an addition of his icy stare really made the other shivered.Luhan faked a cough before scratching her head sheepishly.She mumbled a quick 'sorry' under her breath.

"I just don't know how to tell you.."She added in a low voice while looking away.Her eyes wandered all around except to the male in front of her.

"What is it?"Suddenly,his voice sounded more alive while his eyes sparkled with genuine hope.Luhan forcefully returned her gaze back to him before she gulped in despair.

All of a sudden,Sehun barged in.The youngest male shot a look towards his wife but decided to brush it off before turning back to the other male,the main purpose why he's even there.

"Let's go!"He firmly told,earning a confuse look from Chanyeol.Luhan was calm as ever though and Sehun surely didn't missed that.

"Where are we going?"He questioned,a hint of tiredness and giving up in his deadly voice."You know I'm not in the mood for anything--"

He was cut off abruptly by the dead serious maknae."That bastard.We found him."

And that surely sparked the older male's interest as the couple witnessed his eyes brightened to the colour of inhumanly eyes while a smirk found their way to his face.

                                                                         ~~+~~

Sehun led them to the basement while the other two silently trailed after him.Even before they could reached the basement,they could already heard the loud sound coming from it.Once they stepped in,Luhan and Chanyeol met with the scenery of the girls were surrounding something while the males cautiously were standing not far from them.

"Pretty late,brother."It was hard to miss the satisfied smirk that painted across Kai's face as he looked up to them and commented.He straightened his back before he continued to keep his gaze locked on someone with awe.

Hearing Kai's remark,the girls finally turned around revealing the unpleasant view that was blocked by them just now.It turned out to be,they were surrounding a man sitting on a chair.Luhan raised a brow once she saw his condition.Even when someone was beaten to death by hooligans would be so much better to see.

"Suho?"The bambi girl questioned in disbelief.It was a rare chance for anybody to witness the angelic girl torturing someone.Suho sheepishly smiled while rubbing the back of her neck in response.

Lay walked to the tall male before placing his hand on his shoulder."Go on,brother."

To be told twice would be too much for Park Chanyeol right now as he surely wasted no time.The man was slammed against the wall in a flash,leaving a big mark there.Chanyeol's rapid breathing and vivid red eyes alone would be enough to prove how he's feeling currently therefore the other quickly took a cautious step back.

"What happened?"Curiosity took over Luhan as she leaned closer and whispered to Kyungsoo.

The said girl shrugged nonchalantly."Vervain.That's what."

"I thought he was not affected by it."Luhan's brow furrowed in confusion as she recalled the fact told by Kris once.

"Physically,yes."

"Huh?"

"Xiumin unnie forced him to drink it instead!"Abruptly,Tao decided to interrupt and chirped in."And Kyungsoo unnie sent him flying ten metre above when he was about to fight back!"

"Well thanks,Huang Zi Tao."Xiumin said through her gritted teeth as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Err..Well yeah,you pretty much got the whole story already."Kyungsoo added before focusing back on Chanyeol.

The man now was totally doomed.Blood stained every inch of his clothes and even part of his body.If it is an innocent person,they would have rushed by now to save him without any thought but considering what he had done,every single member of the family were actually quite enjoying the show to be honest.Kai and Sehun were currently even betting on how far Chanyeol could go.

"..tell me!"Things suddenly started to heat up once Chanyeol mentioned it.Everybody suddenly became alerted while eyeing the two warily.

"What's the use?She's dead,moron!"Despite him got beaten terribly,the man casually wiping the dripping blood from the corner of his lips.He daringly looked up to the raging male and met eyes with him while innocently he spat out the uncomfortable truth.Chanyeol's hands immediately balled into fists.

"Chanyeol.."Suho worriedly called out the usually happy virus.At the same time,her hands desperately searched for Lay's for comfort,in which didn't went unnoticed by the latter as he quickly grabbed her hands and intertwining it.

"I.said.ing.tell.me!"Again,a loud bang echoed throughout the whole place as the tall male punched the wall behind the man in order to surpress his anger.In result,the man flinched a bit but very quickly returned to his usual poker face.Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo instantly jumped onto her husband in shock while Tao accidentally gripped onto Kris's arms tightly.

"I won't tell you,okay!But one for thing for sure,she's ing dead!You are such a pathetic idiot that can't even accept the reality!"

It all happened in a blink of an eyes.But as if in a slow motion for the vampires in the room,they witnessed how the man was rammed against the wall for the nth times before he was attacked with countless of fire balls.Lastly,they were stunned in their place as their eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan,watching Chanyeol standing there while panting and the man was already completely knock out.

A moment of silent for a while as they all held their breaths,still totally in dazed.The only sound that could be heard was Chanyeol's rapid breathing at the time.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Next time,remind me to never ever dare to annoy Park Chanyeol."Chen commented while he kept his hands busy at the same time.Sehun quickly nodded in agreement.

"Remind me too!"Kai also agreed,butting in all of a sudden from the corner of the basement while Kris rolled his eyes.

"You guys just come to realize it now?After all of this years?So unbelievable."This time,the quiet unicorn said,walking in with a bucket of water.He shook his head in disbelief before he proceed to clean up the excessive amount of bloods on the floor.

"Well yeah.Think about it.He was never so angry like that.He was always known as a happy virus,remember?"Chen voiced out,defending himself,in which Sehun also nodded in agreement once again.This time,with an addition of a sun-kissed boy.

"Whatever.I'm busy."Lay replied nonchalantly without looking.All of them continued to work in silence for a while.That was until Kai interrupted the peaceful surrounding with his surprise gasp.Immediately,all of them rushed to him.

"What's wrong?What's wrong?"The maknae eagerly asked,trying hard to peek what's in Kai's hold.The tan boy turned around to face them with an unreadable expression.

"Oh My God."That was the only words that escaped Sehun's lips as he finally saw it once Kai displayed it to them.

"What the hell?This bastard really want to die!"Kris being the most impatient one,instantly spat out in anger as he crumpled one of the pictures in his hand.On the other side,Lay was speechless while Chen,Sehun and Kai continued to observe the pictures.

Chen looked up with a worried look."Should we show this to Chanyeol?"

"I'm not sure that--"

"Show me what?"They can felt a lump forming in their throats as Chanyeol walked in to the basement,eyeing them suspiciously.

"It's nothing--"

"What is this?"Too late,Chanyeol had grabbed it even before they could reacted.All of them held their breaths anxiously as they slowly watched Chanyeol's expression darkened once he saw the pictures.