Morning

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Wake up,Kris!Rise and shine sleepyhead!"Chanyeol's happy voice immediately destroyed Kris's peaceful sleep.He groaned,burying his face deeper into the pillow.

"I don't want to rise or shine.All I want to do is go back to sleep and you to get lose.."

"Oh come on,Kris.It's a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l day!"

"Shut up or I'll hex you."

"Don't be so grouchy."

"Then,stop bothering me!"Kris exclaimed,feeling extremely annoyed.

Chanyeol pouted and folded his arms to his chest."Fine then,I would just go tell Tao you refused to see her-"

At the mentioned of that name,Kris instantly shot up from his bed.

"She is here?Seriously?"

Instead of answering,he began to let out a big laugh instead.Kris rolled his eyes as he got the meaning.There is no Tao indeed.Chanyeol is being an ,as usual.He slumped back onto the bed but not before he threw a pillow in Chanyeol's direction.Although,the latter dodged it right in time.Downstair,Kris can heard the other were laughing too.

"Damn you,Park Chanyeol."Kris mumbled under his breath,trying his best to go back to sleep.

"Auww,I love you too,Ben Ben."

"Get out!"

It was ten minutes later when Kris ended up of walking down to the living room grumpily.His attempt to sleep back had failed miserably.

"Morning,sleepyhead."Chen greeted,grinning and munching on his food.Sehun next to him also looked up and chuckled.

"Shut up."He scoffed before throwing himself onto the empty couch with a loud thud.Kai came out from the kitchen and headed straight to the giant.He poked the sleepy one with his feet.

"Hyung,you really looked horrible."Kai commented while laughing.He took a seat next to Lay,who's been silently watching the tv.

Shortly after,Chanyeol joined them.He went straight to Kris and removed his legs forcefully to make a space for him to sit.Once he managed to take a sit,he smacked the latter's thigh playfully.

"I told you to get up."

"Hmph.."Kris's voice muffled as he had his face buried deeply onto the couch.

"Anyway,Lay hyung."Lay looked up to see Chen."How did you got together with Suho?Mind to tell us?"

Lay blinked his eyes a few times."S-sure.It was yesterday when we went to the mall with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.Those two had left us and I ended up of kissing her unconciously when she pouted.Then,a bunch of boys decided to bother her when I left her for a moments.I beat them and asked her to be mine so that thing won't happened again."

He ended his story and a loud noise can be heard.Turned out to be Kris had fallen down from the couch hearing his story.

"That's it?"Kris questioned in disbelief.Lay just nodded,completely clueless."That easy you asked her out?"

Lay nodded again in response and Kris facepalmed himself.Meanwhile that,Chen started laughing like a maniac.Everybody turned to him with a confused look except Kris.

"What's wrong?"Chanyeol asked,totally confused.

"Don't you see it,Yeol?This giant here was frustrated because apparently he had fallen in love with a certain panda and just can't find a way to ask her out.So,he was depressed when he figured out Lay really had it the easiest way."Chen managed to explain between his laughter.Chanyeol formed a circle with his mouth.

"Shut up,Kim Jongdae.Be thankful you had it easy too."Kai retorted back,defending Kris.

Chen smirked."Excuse me.I don't have it the easiest way.It was just you guys who were too chicken out to ask them out and yes,that including you Park Chanyeol."

A frown appeared on Chanyeol's face as he leaned back to the couch muttering why me.Sehun elbowed the older.

"Why me too?"Chen rolled his eyes at the younger's dumbness.

"Don't deny it,Sehun.I know you had a thing to that bambi girl."

"What?N-no."

"Then,why are you stuttering?Ptf..You guys really at this kind of thing."Sehun didn't replied and suddenly decided his toes were fascinating enough to stare.Meanwhile that,Kai was in dazed.This time,Lay joined the fun.

"I wonder when you are going to ask our little sissy out.I thought you were the playboy one."Lay said,aiming right to Kai with a hint of mocking in his voice.Chen and Lay joined forces into a fit of laughter,making the rest of them pissed off.

"Jeez.Never again let Jongdae and Yixing together."Chanyeol hissed in annoyance.He kicked the coffee table and threw a cushion towards both of them,which they dodged easily.

"Okay,okay.Let's be serious,shall we?"Finally,they both calmed down.Their face were back to serious expression as they examined them one by one.

"Okay,I'm serious.You guys should just be brave and ask them out.It wasn't that hard,right Lay?"Lay nodded in agreement."See?"

Kris looked up."Easy for you to say."

"Indeed but come on,it can't be that hard.They liked you back so what are you waiting for?Especially you,Wu Yi Fan."

"Yeah,wasn't it obvious from her thought,Kris?"Lay added..

"The problem is she never thought anything else than her panda."Kris cried out and again,they both can't helped but to laugh.

"Oh My God.Haha..It would be hard then.But Sehun,can't you sensed if she's in love with you?"

Sehun tapped his fingers on his chin before he slowly shook his head.Chen and Lay exchanged a quick glance while Chanyeol threw his hands in the air.

"This is so annoying."He whined."I'm going to get some food."

With that,he dashed to the kitchen and it was a moment of silent.The only sound was Chanyeol rummaging the refrigerator in the kitchen.

                                                                                   ~~+~~

At the same time,a likewise conversation was taking place between the girl.Kyungsoo had woke up extremely early today and headed straight to her previous residence.

"Come on,Suho.Tell us more."The girls impatiently rushed the girl to tell them about Lay's proposal.She giggled like a little girl.

"There's no more.That's all.He kissed me,saved me from all of the morons and then asked me out.That's all."

Baekhyun huffed."Well,at least Lay was brave enough to ask you out."

The rest of them except Xiumin nodded in agreement.They were really green with envy.Kyungsoo especially.From what she have seen,she knew Kai had developed feeling towards her but his coward self was really making her felt like banging her head to the wall.

"I thought you hate that giant,Tao?"Xiumin questioned,her eyebrows knitted together.

The said one tilted her head."I am."

"Then,why did you agreed with Baekhyun?Doesn't that mean you are waiting for him to ask you out too?"A deep shade of crimson appeared on the younger's cheeks.She looked away and chewed her bottom lip,refused to answer the question.

"I'm quite surprised Chanyeol haven't asked you out yet,Baek.You guys were the first one who went to a date."Kyungsoo said,tapping her fingers on her chin wondering.

She snorted."Well,I'm totally amused how you and Kai were still not dating by now.With all of the skinship you guys did,I thought you were already in the next stage of a relationship."

Kyungsoo widened her eyes and smacked her arms lightly.She puffed her cheeks and looked down,fidgeting with her cloth.They all bursted out laughing at Baekhyun's words.Suddenly,Xiumin and Suho yelped in pain.Both were clutching different place of their body.

"What's wrong?"Luhan asked,panicking.So do with the other.Their eyes were full of concern as they eyed both of the girls worriedly.

"I-It's hurt."They replied almost in unison.

And then,it happened.One by one of them began to feel the same pain starting from Kyungsoo.Baekhyun was next and Luhan followed shortly after.Lastly,Tao which only received the same pain half an hours later.At the end,they were all groaning in pain while clutching the painful spot tightly.

"L-let's go meet the boys.They might know what to do."Kyungsoo managed to choke out her suggestion.The rest of the girls nodded in agreement and hurried to her car.Kyungsoo had to bit her lip so hard in order to focus on the drive although the pain was cruciating.Her bleeding lip was nothing compared to the pain she was getting through now on her waist.

 

 

                                                    ----------------~~+~~------------------

                              LOL I just noticed there's quite a lot of small moments of Krisyeol in this fic..

                                                  I really can say it wasn't intentional..xDD