Facing The Reality

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

“Kyungsoo?”The taller boy grabbed her hands before intertwining it as they ran together through the dark alley.The other hummed in response.He immediately pat her hands for comfort.Meanwhile that,Sehun quietly trailed after them with a slower speed but still inhumanly.The younger’s feeling was a mixed of guilty and worry currently.

“Sehun,don’t blame yourself.”Kyungsoo finally spoke,turning around to face him.Sehun tilted his head and she can spotted the trace of tears on his face.Sehun just replied with a merely nod.

“Sehun!”Kai suddenly called out his name loudly as his eyes focused on something.The said boy followed his gaze and felt his heart shattered apart at the sight.Kyungsoo cupped ,preventing her ability from coming out.

“Xiao Lu..”At the mention of her name,the said girl looked up to them.They barely could recognized her.With her crimson eyes and her fangs sticking out,she was in a big mess.Her clothes was totally worn out and stained with blood everywhere.She seems to be out of her own control as she backed off instantly once Sehun took a step closer to her.

“Xiao Lu,please..”Sehun pleaded while he’s on the verge of crying again.Meanwhile that,Kai and Kyungsoo just silently eyed both of them at the side.Luhan shook her head vigorously and was about to leave when Sehun dashed and caught her wrist right on time before he pulled her into his embrace.”Don’t leave.We gonna face this together.”

“No.”The newborn hissed before she pulled away from him harshly,exerting her newborn strength.Kai decided that’s enough and immediately held Luhan back.

“Sehun!”He firmly said.Kyungsoo placed a hand on his shoulder and silently encouraged him.The latter nodded weakly before the calmness flowed,directed to the newborn.

“Kyungsoo,take her back with Sehun.”Kai handed Luhan to Kyungsoo,which the other one reacted fast and handled her with care.

“How about you?”

Kai waved his hands in the air.”I need to take care of this first.”He pointed at the lifeless body on the ground.She formed a circle with before she pulled Sehun with her and also Luhan in the other hand.

When they reached the house,everybody was already in the living room including Leo and his brothers.Suho was unconscious on Lay’s lap while Xiumin was been embraced tightly by Chen.On the other side,Chanyeol silently sat alone while fiddling with his phone.Sehun finally took Luhan and mimicked Chen’s action.

“Can’t find Tao yet?”

“We found her already.”

Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow.”Then,where is she?And Kris?”

“She ran away and Kris went after her so we don’t know where are they.”Lay explained softly,carefully not to wake Suho up.Kyungsoo nodded and decided to cook for the newborns.She knew how food could ease their bloodthirst a bit from her own experience.

“Do you need me to call Sungyeol for you guys?”Suddenly Leo spoke,offering his help.

“For what?”

“Excuse me,you won’t want your mate to be expose to the sunlight and die,don’t you?”

“Oh right.Yeah,thanks.”Leo rolled his eyes but nevertheless,he rose up from his seat and bolted upstair.Moment later,they could heard him murmuring over the phone.At the same time,Suho stirred in her sleep before her eyes slowly fluttered opened.She was in dazed for a while but then,the memories flooded back to her mind and she instantly stood in a blink of an eyes.

“W-what happened?”She stuttered with total horror in her eyes.The other in the room just stayed silent and exchanged a quick glance with each other.

"Just tell me!"Suho shouted and then started to cry.Immediately,Lay wrapped her in his arms,cradling her.

"Shh shh.It's okay,sweetheart.Everything's fine."Lay softly whispered to her while she shook her head,denying his words.She knew what happened but she was just unable to accept it.Denial would be the right word for her situation currently.They just stayed in that position for a minute,Lay quietly caressing her long hair.It was a few minutes later when Kai finally stepped in with Baekhyun trailing after him,grabbing the attention from everyone.Kyungsoo also popped her head,peeking from the kitchen.

"I've taken care of..the bodies."He carefully told,totally aware of all of the newborn's unstable emotion.At the same time,Leo also made his way down from upstair.He threw a warm smile to Kai but the latter just rolled his eyes in response before he went to find his mate.Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably in her spot as all eyes were on her,mainly coming from the other family.

"How come she's not a newborn too?"Hyuk questioned dumbly,instantly earned an elbow from Ken."What?"

"Shut up,dummy."Ken warned in a low voice.Chanyeol finally looked up from his phone.He heard the question and with not much thought,he quickly took the shorter girl to his room.

"I hope Kris was able to find Tao."Chen blurted out of nowhere as he tightened his hands around Xiumin's waist.Xiumin struggled against him but failed miserably.Lastly,she just leaned back in defeat,which Chen replied with a victorious smile.

"I really hope so."Sehun and Lay agreed almost in unison.

                                                                            ~~+~~

"Tao,please."Kris cautiously tried to step closer to her,pleading through his eyes.Unfortunately,she just won't budged as she backed off even more from him.Her scarlet eyes was throwing daggers with her piercing glare.She had blood all over her face,dripping down her chin.

"No!Don't.get.closer."She hissed through her gritted teeth.

"Tao,don't worry.It's nothing,okay?"Kris stubbornly moved closer to her though.

"No!"She cried out,moving further back.Her expression softened as the tears streaming down her face.Kris took a deep breath before he slowly reached his arm to reveal his tattoo.

"See this?"Tao stared at it.She unconciously stepped a bit closer before she stopped and didn't move.He continued."We're bonded already.No matter what happen,I can never leave you.My mark on you proved that.You know that,right?"

She softly nodded,moving a bit more closer.She was like a scared puppy approaching its owns for the first time. Just slowly and timidly approaching him.

"Kyungsoo faced this once and she did it so I know you can do the same.Just know you're not alone.You have all of us behind you and most importantly,you have me.We gonna make through this together,okay?"

Tao scrambled backwards."But I'm a monster.."She whimpered as her eyes glanced at the body on the ground.

"You're not,sweetheart.I knew you felt awful,guilty,ashamed as you feed on the humans so you're not."

"H-Huh?"

"Monsters have no guilt,dear.So how can you be a monster when after you kill,you are filled with so much guilt that it eats you alive.You're not a monster and you can trust my words,sweetie."

Tao bit her bottom lip before she slowly approached Kris and gently rest her head on his chest.He her hair as she cuddled into him.

"I love you Huang Zi Tao,I promise you if anything should ever happen I'd be waiting with a comforting hug and that's all I'm going to do.I promise you everything is going to be okay."

He straightened his back and lifted her bridal style. She buried her face in the crook of his neck as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.He gently kissed her head.

"Everything is going to be okay.I promise."He whispered in her ears for the last time before they were off.

                                                                                    ~~+~~

"When I saw the prophecy,I was not expecting for something like this!"Sungyeol angrily stomped into the house,dragging Myungsoo along.Her frustrated voice was loud enough to be heard all over the house.

"Yeollie,calm down."Myungsoo tried his best to calm her down as she gazed at the boys one by one like a wild predator.

"You,shut up,Kim Myungsoo and stay there!"Myungsoo sighed and shrugged his shoulder,sending an apologetic look to the boys.Meanwhile that,Sungyeol pulled Sehun by his ear.

"Oh Sehun!I've told you to take a good care of my baby but now,what happened?Explain!"

"I-I don't know.."

Sungyeol's eyes almost popped out of the socket with his answer."Don't you dare to answer me with that."

Sungyeol finally let go of Sehun and she began to pace back and forth in front of them while mumbling under her breath.Sehun breathed in relieve while Lay furrowed his eyebrows once something caught his attention.

"Sungyeol,wait."She froze instantly and sent him a question look."Did you just said you know about this?You know they are going to be one of us?"

"Yes.I'm a witch,remember?I saw the future but never expect it would be this fast.I can't believe they were changed by someone else either."Their jaw slackened once she replied it casually.

"You knew it?And you never tell us?"Kris questioned in disbelief.Tao was already peacefully sleeping on his lap.

"What do you mean they were changed by someone else?"Chen added in confusion.

"Leo said you guys got no idea about their transformation.So I figured out it must be someone else who changed them or am I wrong?"

"It's true we got no idea about it but it was our blood that changed them."

"Huh?"It was Sungyeol's turn to be confuse.She arched an eyebrow.

"They were involved in an accident earlier and Lay suddenly was unable to heal anything so we feed our blood to heal them.We trusted Sehun to take care of them for a while.."Chen paused as he glanced at Sehun."..but this moron had left them for bubble tea and someone must had killed them,maybe totally aware there's vampire blood in their system or maybe not."

Chen finished his explanation and Sungyeol quickly formed an 'O' with .She was in dazed for a while before she was been snapped into reality a few moment later.

"This going to be hard."She commented as she stared at Suho,Tao,Xiumin and Luhan that had fallen asleep on their mate's lap."It's not going to be easy for them to accept this sudden reality."

Kris,Lay,Chen and Sehun nodded in agreement as they heaved a deep sigh almost in unison.Their hands by instinct gently carresed their own mate.

 

                                                 ----------------------~~+~~--------------------

    JYEAH!MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS BACK!NOW,LEMME SQUEEZE ALL OF YOU TO DEATH!xDD

  LOL,now I've figured out the next time my parents decided to piss me off again,I just need to give them a

                                             silent treatment like what I did this time..xDD

                                                                    Enjoy the chapter!^O^