Missed

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The next few days didn't brought any good result to them either.Not even once.They kept on searching the whole city for the woman but ended up of failing miserably.In the end,they decided to call it off for a day as they were desperate enough to spend more time with the growing children.

Sehun was currently watching the television at the time when suddenly behind him,someone screamed.It was shocking enough to make him jumped into the air at the same time as that someone fell down with a painful thud.

"Sehan?"He peeked over the top of the couch and stared directly to the floor where an exact replica of a certain bambi girl was sitting flat on his bottom."Are you okay?"

Sehan immediately looked up to him with tears b in his pair of doe eyes.

"No."

A light chuckle slipped off from his mouth as he made his way to the poor boy and proceed to scoop him in his arms.

"Where does it hurt?"He lifted him up as the latter stretched his tiny arms out to be carried.

"Here."The boy showed his forehead where there's a visible trail of flaming colour.Arms flung around Sehun's neck,he pouted cutely which almost made Sehun fainted on the spot.

"Okay,now let's look for mommy,okay?"Sehan replied with a mere nod before the father and son stumbled into the kitchen.

"Xiao Lu!"

Luhan instantly looked up with widened eyes."Gosh,what happened to Sehan?"She asked worriedly as she inspected the rosy forehead with care.

"He fell down obviously."

"I figured that out."The bambi girl replied with a snicker tagged along.Sehun shrugged in response.At the same time,a couple walked into the kitchen and shot them a look.

"What happened?"

"He fell down."

"Oh.."No further comment was been made and the surrounding instantly fell into a deep silence.Abruptly,someone cleared his throat to attract the attention of the violet hair girl.

"We should go now."Chanyeol said in all seriousness.

"Oh yeah,right.Luhan,we are going out for a while.Bye."With that,the duo scurried off from the scene.Chanyeol managed to shift Chanhyun in his arms as they made their way out.

A few minutes had passed and they arrived at an ice cream parlor.Truth to be told,Chanhyun had whined to the two to get him some ice cream,the main reason why they were even here in the first place.As they settled onto their seats which happened to be right next to the large see-through window,Baekhyun obviously had failed to notice the familiar walking figure that passed through it.

                                                                            ~~+~~

Joonxing,being the good kid he is,calmly was looking at a book at the corner.His eyes sparked with interest as he eyed the colorful pictures inside.Meanwhile that,Xiuchen cocked his head and unsteadily crawled over to the older while he carefully avoided his previously interest which turned out to be a pile of Lego bricks.

Sleep pulled at the corner of his eyes and caused them to form an adorable crescent as he tossed himself into Joonxing's lap before curling up on top of it in his own slow time.Joonxing was caught by surprise obviously.He poked the younger's shoulder gently before giving up as his only reaction was to snuggle deeper into his bright yellow shirt.

On the other side,Ken and Ravi received a smack on their head as they drowsily tried to stay awake.Kris was staring at them with a massive stare with Tao mirroring his action.

"Aisy,you two!How come you are sleeping now?"Kris scolded irritatedly.

"We told you to take care of them for a while!"Tao added.The couple continued to scold the two before Zi Yi came to them while dragging her baby pink blanket behind her.

"Daddy?"Zi Yi yawned and rubbed one eye with her tiny fist.Kris immediately took the precious little princess in his arms before placing a light kiss on her cheeks.

"Where's your brother,Yiyi?"The little girl quickly pointed at Yitao who's coming to them.This time,Tao was the one who took the boy.

"Auww..Yitao,did uncles take care of you?"

"No."A deep frown found their way to Ravi and Ken's faces as they stared in disbelief towards the speaking boy.

"Hey!"They defensively shouted almost in unison."We did take care of them just now!"

"No.And uncle stink."His casual answer brought laughter to the couple while the other two frowned even more with their arms crossed.

"You are a bad kid!"Ken accused childishly while Yitao stuck his tongue out.

"Wu Yi Fan!See that?"

Kris shook his head in response with a sly smirk."I see nothing."

" you--"

"Language!There's kids!"Suddenly,Suho's voice boomed out of nowhere.