Only Between Us

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"You came."A smile appeared on the taller boy's face while Baekhyun just merely nodded.

"What do you want?"

The smile instantly vanished,replaced by a slight frown."Follow me."

"O..kay."

After walking for what seems like hours,they came to a door.The taller one didn't really did it the nicest way.He just kicked the door to be open instead.He stepped inside before Baekhyun followed right behind hesitantly.

"S-So?"Truth to be told,yes,she's freaking out but no,she's not going to put in on display.She could sensed how different this guy in front of her had changed.But still,she can't help but to stutter a bit either.Unfortunately for her as the boy had a heightened sense.

He smirked."Pretty tense in here,huh?"

"W-What?"Chanyeol didn't seemed to mind to answer it as he stepped closer to her instead.Baekhyun immediately by instinct back off.He's getting nearer without even stopping for a while until it came to where Baekhyun eventually was trapped between the wall behind her and also the taller boy,who was cowering over her.His arms were both placed on either side of her while his brilliant red eyes bored into her soul.His eyes closed for a moment while he took a deep breath.

"Your smell is very intoxicating,you know?"His deep and rough voice whispered into her ears,seducing her blank mind.The next thing she knew,her delicate hands were clutching tightly to the soft fabric of his shirt as the vampire smashed their lips together,his tongue tracing her lips slowly,teasing her endlessly while one of his hand was at the nape of her neck and the other one rested on her hip.

Her heart was hammering in her ears as he continued while his gaze locked on her.She could feel the drumming of her uneven heart beats,the adrenaline pulsing through her veins with the sensation of his skin felt against hers.She hated to admit it but hell yeah,she's enjoying this way too much.Then,she met with a dissapointment.He suddenly dissappeared,leaving her dumbfounded.Her eyes eventually found him already crouching on the ground distant from her with his eyes staring at her in fear.

"I..I d-don't want to hurt you.."He cried out softly,his hands slammed into his face to cover it while it hung lower.

Baekhyun's eyes eyed him in daze."Channie.."

"No,please go.Run as far as you can.Go..now!"Baekhyun didn't did as he instructed as she stayed still in her place,staring at him.She slowly took a baby step to him.A loud groan can be heard once she did."P-Please.."

"Why?Why,Park Chanyeol?Why did this happen?"His eyes flickered to her.His eyes turned into a brilliant red colour again before he began to laugh deviliously.Chanyeol stood up again,him turning into a complete different person back.

"Why?You asked me why,Byun Baekhyun?"He said dangerously.He had came closer to her again but she froze in her place,waiting patiently for him to continue."Do you really have no idea about it,Baekkie?Are you really that oblivious to it?"

"Yes and yes."The said girl replied calmly although deep down,she's sweating like crazy.

"I love you,Byun Baekhyun.Isn't that obvious enough to you?"Chanyeol rasped in her ears from behind,his hands trailing along her tattoo.

"Why..are you like this,Channie?"

"Because of you!"He snapped,moving with a speed of light to appear in front of her."Because.of.you!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened in total confusion and shock."M-Me..?"

"Yes,you!You drive me crazy every.single.day!"His words came out like a daggers,stabbing her heart with a million of knives."You made me confused!In despair!Everything was so wrong when I'm with you!"

He paused for a moment before he continued."I love you.I love you so much that it hurts!It ing hurts a lot!I have marked you but you.."He pointed at her with his piercing gaze."..are making me going insane waiting for us to finally bonded!"

By this time,Chanyeol was already pacing back and forth in front of her.His eyes flamed with anger while his hands balled into a fist in fury.Baekhyun just silently watched as the other took out his frustration.Her minds eventually managed to put the pieces together.Chanyeol's next words totally confirmed it.

"And then,you also made me confused than ever when I heard you that day.You and those anonymous guys.The plan.The girls.Revenge.Everything!"His voice amplified higher,every single word laced with anger and frustration.Baekhyun let out a barely audible sigh.She hesitantly caught his shoulder,forcing him to look into her eyes.

"Let me explain."

                                                                              ~~+~~

January 2013

Baekhyun quietly watched as all of the people entered the cafe,doing the same thing as her earlier.Find a sit,order and eat.Baekhyun lifted her cup to her lips.The movement is fluid,deliberate,expedient.Her eyes scanned from the people to the street to the yuppy who'd put down the headline section in favour of the sports page.

The bell above the door rings again.Two men stepped in,casually dressed in all black.They walked closer together,almost touching but tension stiffen their shoulders.She just stared before she finally realized they were heading to her.

"Byun Baekhyun?"She arched an eyebrow and nodded.The two men exchanged a quick glance before returning to her.

"We need you to help us."

"Pardon..?"

                                                                                                          ~~+~~

May 2013

She anxiously looked around before she stepped into the building,making sure none was trailing after her.The elevator brought her to her destination and she hurriedly stepped into one of the room.Someone had been waiting for her for a long time by now.

"I can't do this any longer.."She said softly,loud enough for the other to hear.

The man tilted his head."Why?"

"I just can't,okay!"She exclaimed in frustration.The images of her friends all displayed repeatedly in her mind.

"You can't quit now.Besides,it was just a simple task so why not?"

"It is simple but I can't face my friends when I'm hiding something from them.We never kept any secret from each other!"

"Auww,the power of friendship.Bravo."The man clapped his hands,almost in a sarcastic way."Unfortunately,Byun Baekhyun,you know the deal so no."

His firm words was been announced very clearly,showing his final decision.She heaved a deep breath,nodding before she let out a frustrated sigh.

                                                                               ~~+~~

May 2013

She watched in despair,feeling totally helpless at the current time as the plan went on as planned without she really intended.The car crashed to the tree,resulting with all of the passengers in it felt into an unconcious state.

"I'm so sorry,guys..Please forgive me."She cried out softly before two men came to her side and patted her back,praising her endlessly.But Baekhyun was far from happy with that.All she ever care for now was the unconcious girls.Her sobbing eventually turned into bawling.

                                                                                ~~+~~

May 2013

"I've told you I can't do this anymore!"She desperately shouted,frusrated than ever."They are my friends and I can't tolerate it any longer!Stop all of this bull immediately please!"

A voice calmly spoke."Shut up and just do as you were instructed or else you know what's going to happen.After all,it was getting close to the highlight already then you were free to go."

Baekhyun huffed in response.She rolled her eyes and folded her arms to her chest.

"Fine,then tell me first what are you planning honestly?"She demanded with a bossy tone.

"Revenge."A simple and short answer from another calm voice annoyed her even more,causing her to snap at them.

"By turning them into vampires?Really?What kind of revenge is that!"

"Our revenge.Our style."

"Bless all of you."Baekhyun sarcastically replied before she stormed away in complete anger.

                                                                             ~~+~~

Chanyeol blinked a few times once Baekhyun was done talking.He froze and just stared at her.Baekhyun eyed him with concern while she waved her hands in the air right in front of his face.

"Channie..?"

"So,what's the deal?"Chanyeol blurted out.His eyes were still slightly unfocused.

Baekhyun looked away and sighed."They threatened to harm my family.."She muttered very softly.

"They did what?"Chanyeol immediately was been snapped back into reality.Again,his eyes flared with anger but this time,Baekhyun finally was able to see the same Park Chanyeol although when he was fuming.She can't help but to smile at the time.

"It's so okay.I'm already free from them but I'm afraid.."Her words trailed off as she fidgeted in her spot.

"Afraid what?"

"Their revenge is still not done and their plan is still ongoing but they let me go because they didn't need me anymore for the next stage of the plan.I'm concern about the girls since I got no idea what are they planning next."

"Damn all of those motherer.Don't worry,the girls were all under our protection.I should warn the other about this."Suddenly,Baekhyun looked up and tugged his shirt.

"Can you..Can you please just keep this between us..?"Her voice came out as a whisper.Her eyes filled with pure fear and horror."You can warn them but please keep it between us a-about me.."

For the first time in this few days,Chanyeol's face finally splitted into a warm smile.Baekhyun seemed so fragile and vulnerable at the time that he can't help but to pull her into a tight embrace.He nuzzled into the crook of her neck before he responded to her question with her dream answer.A nod.