The Hidden Past

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

New York,1912

He witnessed as his fangs sunk into her jugular vein and pulled out the blood with a satisfying feeling.The image of horror upon her face engrained into his memory before the death body was barely recognizable.He stepped back a bit to admire his own masterpiece.He turned around as he heard a sudden flash of movement in the distance.A familiar guy appeared with his face in total digust as he looked down on the ground but nevertheless,ignored it completely.

"You need to stop,Park Chanyeol!"The other man said firmly with his arms folded to his chest.His eyes were obviously tried to avoid the sight on the ground.

"You know my answer,Yixing."Chanyeol casually replied while he made his way to reach for a towel before he wiped off all of the warm and sticky blood that covered his face.It was too casual as if he just finished with some exercising and was wiping off his sweat.

Yixing heaved a deep sigh.His eyes bored into the younger's soul."Please.I won't tell him but please,just stop all of this."

Chanyeol tilted his head,staring at him for a while.Lastly,he walked away,passing by him casually but not before he placed a hand on Yixing's shoulder.His gesture clearly explained his answer.Yixing's eyes trailed after him with a heavy heart.He turned around and sighed again.

                                                                             ~~+~~

Countless of clothes were being thrown all over the place as Sehun desperately searched for a shirt.More precisely,a shirt belonged to Chanyeol that the latter wore today.He breathed in relieve when the shirt finally was been grasped tightly in his hands.He inspected the shirt carefully before he found the same thing.In no time,Sehun sprung to the living room,where the other boys were waiting for him.

"Here.See this."Lay instantly caught the shirt as soon as it was been thrown and mimicked Sehun's action earlier.His eyes observed every inches of the shirt like an eagle.Lay widened his eyes when he finally spotted the traces of blood on the shirt.The other also had the same reaction as him.They all looked at each other.

"This can't be.."

"He did it again?But how?"Kai slumped onto the couch,totally bewildered and puzzled.

"The real question is why?"Lay nodded in agreement.The shirt was been clutched tightly by him as the memories flashed back in the back of his mind.The long forgotten history of a guy named Park Chanyeol.The memories of him when he used to be a completely different person.A ripper.

"Where is he?"

"He went out again just now."Chen informed,answering Kris's question.The latter nodded absentmindedly in response.

"We need Sungyeol and Myungsoo again."

"But first,most importantly we need to get Baekhyun out of here."

"That's right."Lay and Kris immediately agreed in unison.No matter what,they need to make sure Chanyeol was not anywhere near to his mate first.The last time he did,nothing good happened.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Huh?"Baekhyun,who was just awaken by the sudden noise,stared at Sungyeol.Confusion was plastered all over her face as Sungyeol with no words,quickly stuffed all of her things into a big luggage.

"Wake up now.We need to get out of here."

"W-What?"

Sungyeol stopped in the middle and turned around to her."Just do it.For your own safety."

"O-Okay."Although,she must admitted she was confused as hell but Sungyeol's last words managed to convince her.Baekhyun eventually just followed whatever she said before half an hour later,they were already on their way to the airport.She silently trailed after Sungyeol all the times,still puzzled as ever.

The flight took them a few hours before they landed.Baekhyun blankly tried to register everything.Apparently,they were already in Australia as a matter of fact.Sungyeol brought her to a house and now here they are,waiting for the door to be open.

"Open the door!"

"Jeez.You're so impatient."Finally,the door creaked opened,revealing a red-haired girl.She looked like she's at the same age with Sungyeol.

"I am.So why in the hell you were so late if you already knew?"

The girl rolled her eyes."Whatever.Oh,you must be Baekhyun!I'm Dongwoo.Jang Dongwoo."

The girl that introduced herself as Dongwoo quickly enveloped Baekhyun into a hug.She let them to come in eventually once Sungyeol began to whine endlessly again.

"So,what bring you here,Miss Sungyeol?"Dongwoo asked in a playful tone.Her face splitted into a wide grin.But Sungyeol replied with an intense glare,warning her silently and motioning with her eyes to Baekhyun.Dongwoo cupped and nodded vigorously.Too bad,Baekhyun already caught that.

"Sungyeol,please just tell the truth."

"What?"Sungyeol hesitantly said.She bit her bottom lip,unsure what to do."Baekhyun,I don't think that was a good idea--"

Her words instantly cut off by Baekhyun,who pleaded her with her best puppy eyes.Sungyeol sighed in defeat.

"Fine.It was about Chanyeol.I need to make sure you are far away from him so I brought you here."Sungyeol explained softly.

Baekhyun arched a brow."Why would you do that?"

"Because.."She paused for a while."Before that,I think you need to know his past first for you to understand."

"Past?What past?"She curiously questioned.Her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Chanyeol used to be a..ripper."

"I don't..understand?"

"A ripper is basically psychotic vampire that went around and drained their victim before they shredded the victim."Her short and simple answer made the shorter girl gasped in surprise.Her eyes widened as wide as a sauce pan.

"So you're saying..h-he drink human blood and tear their bodies apart?"Baekhyun stuttered.Her hands started to tremble badly at the sudden image that appeared in her head.An image of Chanyeol as a ripper.

Sungyeol slowly nodded."He used to be.But then,we don't know how but Sehun suspected he's back to it again recently."Baekhyun stayed silent with her eyes staring at the floor.Dongwoo poked her gently but no response.It was as if she was frozen in her spot.

"Baekhyun?"

"Shh.."Dongwoo mouthed 'let her be for a while' to Sungyeol.The latter instantly nodded and shut too.They all stayed in silent at last,minds running with thousands of thoughts.