Mistakes

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

New York,1913

He walked into the living room,slamming the door angrily.Chanyeol,who had been sitting on the couch turned and faced him."What was that all about?"Chanyeol asked but he saw right through it.

"Don't ask me questions that you know the answer to."He growled."Saw the news report-another attack."

"What do you even care?"Chanyeol shot back immediately with a sinister laugh.

He shook his head. "Because you aren't being careful! You're going to get caught and then what?What will happen then?"

That's when the other lost it and in no time,shoved him to the ground."Stop pretending like you give a crap,Kris."

Kris stood up and shook his head."Don't do this,Chanyeol."

"Why?Have you forgotten everything?Huh?"

Kris shoved him up against the wall using his vampire speed."You need to snap out of this!"He warned.

Chanyeol responded by kicking the taller in the stomach and threw him to the ground."I don't need to do anything."

He tried to get up,but Chanyeol kicked him back down to the ground."Don't ever forget,you're the one who caused this." Chanyeol said dangerously.

Using his vampire speed again,Kris quickly got up before the other could strike again.He was behind him in seconds.He reached behind him and pulled a stake off a shelf and held it to Chanyeol's throat.

"Back off."He hissed in the slightly shorter man's ear."You need to remember who you are."

Chanyeol in a millisecond was turned around,facing Kris."I know who I am.I'm the ripper."

                                                                                   ~~+~~

"Spill it out."Luhan demanded with an intense glare.Her innocent doe eyes had changed into a pair of raging crimson eyes as she pinned his mate under her.

"No.Luhan,please."The taller male pleaded.He tried to escape her grip but the newborn instantly smashed him back onto the ground.

"No."She firmly said."I won't let you go before you explain every single thing to me."

Meanwhile that,a few more newborns watched silently at the side.Kyungsoo mostly,was really uneasy with this as she fidgeted anxiously.

"Luhan.."

"Not now,Kyungsoo.Now,Oh Sehun,speak!"

Sehun let out a deep sigh.Eventually,he gave up."Fine.Now,let me go first."

"No,you would run away."Luhan eyed him with doubt was visible in her eyes.Sehun immediately shook his head and lifted one of his hand,promising her.She considered it for a while before she eventually let him to sit up.But still,her hands were gripping tightly to his wrist.

"So,here what it is.."It only took Sehun about ten minutes for him to explain briefly about Chanyeol.The moment he ended his explanation,the girls dropped their jaw literally.

"No way.."Xiumin commented softly.

Luhan though,rolled her eyes on the spot."I knew it.I knew something's up when that vision came to me."

"What did you see?"Sehun quickly questioned,his eyes sparkled with curiosity and horror at the same time.

"I saw him.In the middle of somewhere with a young man in his arms.Bloods were everywhere on his face."

Sehun nodded in agreement."Yupp,just like before."

"So now,they are searching for him?"Suho,who had been silent for the past few days,finally spoke.All eyes were on her before Sehun slowly nodded.Truth to be told,the boys had no intention on telling the girls anything about this matter.Not even a slightest hint about their psychotic brother.But of course,how could they missed Luhan's ability.It ended up of Luhan was left to be stunned in her room after watching the news,her mind totally puzzled with the vision she received.So here where they are now,attacking Sehun as soon as he stepped into the house.

"Just for your information though,Seungyeol had took Baekhyun to a safer place far from here for her safety.We asked her to do so because it happened before and it didn't really turned out good."Sehun told them.They nodded in response,not minding it too much and were thankful instead.

"We would help."

Luhan quickly added when she saw Sehun was about to argue."And no,we are not taking no as an answer."

                                                                             ~~+~~

Kris's eyes were about to pop out once he saw the youngest of the males returned with a few girls trailing after him.Even more surprised when he spotted a dark raven hair girl among them.

"What--We told you to go home and take our things but you returned with our mates instead?"Chen interjected as he pulled Xiumin to his side.Sehun just shrugged and motioned with his eyes to Luhan.All of them immediately got the message and formed a circle with their mouth,totally admitting their ignorance.

"Let's just not waste time anymore.We need to find him as fast as possible."Ravi interrupted abruptly,his eyes scanning all around.

"Yeah,let's find him before it become even more serious."Leo added,agreeing with his fellow brother.All of them nodded in agreement before they decided to split up into pair and took off with an amazing speed.

                                                                             ~~+~~

Chanyeol's breathing became rapid all of a sudden.His chest was tightening and his head was spinning.He clutched his chest and cursed incoherently under his breath.He knew what is it.Although it was a one-sided bond,it still could left quite an impact to him.He growled as his mind put the pieces together.

They took her away..He shouted in his mind,totally unamused with the new discovery.His eyes flared in anger as he started to rush himself using his vampire speed,heading to the destination in his mind.A smirk found their way to his face when the thought of their mistake appeared in his head.One thing they surely forgot that in fact,the bond made it easier to trace her.