Frustration

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

He opened his eyes and glanced at the clock.It read 8 AM.He turned his head and saw Luhan sleeping soundly against his chest.She had a happy adorable smile curling her soft lips.Seeing her smile,instinctively made him smile.Sehun could tell she was lost in peaceful dreams.He instantly can't helped but to her wavy hair,carefully not to wake her up.In result,she snuggled closer and buried her face even more in his chest making the younger boy grinned slightly.

He was able to watch her sleep for a good amount of time before he felt she stirred in her sleep.Her eyes twitched slightly,and slowly they opened.Her eyes were unfocused and scanned the area lazily.It didn't take long before she find Sehun,the first thing she noticed was his trademark crescent eyes while smiling and his blonde hair that covered his forehead.But then,her face immediately grew and poured with redness.she felt like she would almost blow up,her breathing stopped as she saw their current position.

"S-sehun?"

"Yeah..?"Sehun said with a cheerful tone as a 12 years old had.By this time,the color of red adorning her pale cheeks and her eyes avoiding meeting his.

"W-what time is it?"

Sehun glanced again at the side."Almost nine."

Luhan formed an 'O' with her lips and fiddled with the bed sheet.After a while,a loud grumble was heard and Sehun instantly let out a light chuckle.

"Let's wake up already.Sungyeol already made some breakfast."

Luhan nodded vigorously in agreement and looked up to him with her doe eyes,resembling a little child begging to their mom.Sehun grinned widely and get up in a blink of an eyes.He stretched a bit before extending his hands to Luhan,which the latter took gladly.

Sehun was right.Once they reached the kitchen,Sungyeol and Myungsoo were already fully awaken and were having their own moment in the kitchen.They only parted once Sehun faked a cough while helping Luhan to take her place at the table.

"Morning,Hannie,Hunnie!"Sungyeol chirped happily.She brought another plate of food on the table with his lover tagging along.

Luhan blinked in confusion."Hannie?"

"It's my new nickname for you!"Sungyeol explained,a little bit too excited."Isn't it cute?You guys almost had the same name.Hannie and Hunnie.Perfect!"

Sehun just rolled his eyes while Luhan smiled sheepishly.They were given their breakfast and soon after,they began to eat their breakfast,which surprisingly tasted very good since Sehun expected Sungyeol's cooking to be a disaster.

                                                                               ~~+~~

Sungyeol almost bawled her eyes when she sent her babies to the door.Sungyeol proudly had announced Sehun and Luhan as her new babies earlier and threatened to kill Sehun if he ever hurt her baby girl.Sehun decided to carry Luhan on his back and they were off a few moments later.All the times,Luhan just kept her head buried in Sehun's neck to avoid her getting nauseous or breathless while the latter took them home in a full speed.

As they reached the vampires residence a moments later,the other were already waiting for them.Worries were written all over their face as they looked for Luhan,who was fully hidden behind Sehun's figure.They sighed in relieve once Sehun placed her down gently.

"LULU!"The girls immediately reached to hug the daylight out of her.Luhan laughed whole-heartedly as they all rushed to her,really happy with their concern.

"Okay,girls.Let's go in first,shall we?"After a while,Kris dismissed them and ushered them to come in.They obediently followed and went inside,still not letting go of the bambi girl even for a second.

Meanwhile that,Sehun had joined his brothers once they arrived.His lips forming a smirk causing Chanyeol to arise with suspicion as it was undoubtedly directed to him.His eyes squinted,eyeing the younger with suspicious look.Sehun just ignored him and went inside together.Chanyeol on the other side,bugged him to spill the beans.

"You better tell me.What is it?"

"What?"

"What's with the smirk?"Sehun gigled and pat Chanyeol's back.Nevertheless,he decided the time had arrived so he motioned to his back.Chanyeol immediately went to his back and checked it with his own eyes.

"No freaking way!"He snapped once he saw the mark and shortly after,he was on the couch,faking an ugly sob.He mumbled as he pulled his hair in frustration while throwing his hands in the air a few times.The rest of them turned to them in bewilderment.Sehun just shrugged and took a seat next to Luhan,interwining their hands together.Luhan hung her head low and blushed madly in the process.

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol worriedly and tugged his shirt."What's wrong?"

Chanyeol stopped for a moment and stared at her before he went back to his tantrum.Baekhyun jerked back in surprise and looked at Kris for an explanation.The latter that had been staring at Tao at the time while sitting on the arm of the chair,glared at Chanyeol.He was obviously annoyed with Chanyeol's silliness.

"He's going insane because Luhan and Sehun already bonded too.That left both of you only now."Finally,Kris explained briefly before he shifted back his attention to his mate.Baekhyun blinked in disbelief.

"You had bonded too,Luhan?"She questioned,a hint of nervousness in her voice.Luhan nodded in response.

"When?"Xiumin interrupted abruptly,curiosity totally took over her.

"Last night."Sehun replied casually,earning a loud groan from Chanyeol.This time,Lay helped to smack his head making the other raised a thumb up to him.Lay just grinned slyly.

"Oh,that's good then."Baekhyun muttered softly while her eyes were on Chanyeol.Suddenly,she felt a pang of guilt in her own heart.She chewed her bottom lip,fiddling with her fingers.

                                                                           ~~+~~

"Sir,here it is.The folder that you asked for."The terrified boy handed his leader the folder,bowing slightly before he hurriedly made his way out.The leader took off his glasses as he reached to open the folder.

His eyes scanned all of the information quickly before a smirk made their way to his face.He fiddled with the pen in his fingers.

"Wu Yi Fan,Zhang Yi Xing,Kim Jongdae,Park Chanyeol,Kim Jongin,Oh Sehun,Kim Myungsoo,Lee Sungyeol.."