Denial

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

She anxiously looked around before she stepped into the building,making sure none was trailing after her.The elevator brought her to her destination and she hurriedly stepped into one of the room.Someone had been waiting for her for a long time by now.

"I can't do this any longer.."

                                                                                  ~~+~~

"We're bonded not dating.Stay away!"Tao loudly groaned as Kris scooted closer to her again.The taller one just ignored her completely and continued anyway.The other couples chuckled at their childish behavior.

"Tao,come on just accept him.He's way out of of his mind nowaday."Kai remarked as his arm slipped and wrapped tightly around Kyungsoo's waist.Tao glanced at Kris before she scoffed in response.

Xiumin rolled her eyes."You were just in denial,Huang Zi Tao."She commented softly,which is only visible to Chen and Lay's hearing since they were sitting next to her on both of her sides.Tao groaned again,pressing her lips tightly together as Kris sneakily slipped his hand around her waist.

But much to Kris's pleasure,she didn't budged to try removing it.She just looked away and let her eyes wandered all around before her eyes landed on the three girls sitting a few metres away from them.She casted a lethal stare towards the three girls at the table as their heads closed together,giggling and failing masterfully acting inconspicuously.Suho who had been eyeing her,followed her gaze,forehead wrinkling in confusion before she cooed.She motioned to the other her newly found information and began to enjoy the show once Tao crossed her arms in front of her chest with her face displaying a total annoyance to Kris.

"What?"Kris questioned casually,proceed to eat his meal.Tao blew her bangs.

"Those girls over there are ogling you like food and they're giggling like a freaking twelve years old!"She hissed,her eyes taking a quick and intense glare to the girls.The grin that stretched across Kris's face almost increased Tao's rage to the boiling point.

"First,I believe they were not twelve and second,I think someone is jealous here."Sehun's words immediately made Tao loosened up a little bit.

She huffed."I am not."

The rest of them arched an eyebrows at her answer with smug expression on their face.Tao unfolded her arms and threw it in the air.

"You guys are so unbelievable."She muttered softly before making her way out of the canteen.Kris instantly ran after her while the remaining of them at the table bursted out laughing.

"This girl is so stubborn."

"You got no idea."

"She's very spoilt too.Blame Luhan for that.She had been pampering her too much."Luhan pouted once she heard Xiumin's comment.She puffed her cheeks,which made Sehun stared at her in awe.

"But she's so hard to resist.Suho,you never say no to her either."

Suho sighed and nodded."I won't deny that.I always have a soft spot for the youngest."

Meanwhile that,Kris had managed to catch up with her steps in no time and had pinned her against the wall again.They both were breathing rapidly after Kris had smashed his lip onto hers.His forehead is resting against her forehead now.

"Tell me.Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Zi Tao.."

"Fine,yes I am.Satisfied?"A wide grin spreaded on his face answered her question,making her rolled her eyes.She tighten her grip on Kris's shirt.

"Why would you be jealous?I'm all yours.."Kris whispered the last sentence in her ears,sending shivers down to her spine.Tao instantly looked away.A shade of red slowly was visible on her cheeks and her heartbeat proved her flustered situation.

"K-Kris.."She said in a low voice and placed a hand on his chest before pushing him lightly.It doesn't really gave any impact to him anyway.

"Yes..?"Kris muttered back,seducing her somehow.

"Stop that.You are buying me Gucci to make up for this."Suddenly,Tao firmly replied with a smirk before she left,leaving Kris totally dumbfounded.He silently cursed in his mind once his mind eventually managed to register what just happened.

                                                                               ~~+~~

He quietly watched as Sungyeol and Myungsoo happily skipped to their house.His sharp eyes following every step that they took.The thing in his hands immediately was been grasped even more tighter.

"Enjoy your time,kiddo.."He snickered as he smirked in triumphant.