We Are Back

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

3 Weeks Later..

"I'm hungry~"Kris quickly looked up from the magazine he's reading currently and glanced at his wife.Tao is pouting with her arms folded to her chest.The latter let out a soft chuckle before sneaking his arms around her tiny waist,pulling her closer.

"What do you want to eat then?"He questioned,resting his chin on top of her head.Tao hummed in response as if in a deep thought.

"Hamburger,please?"She pulled away slightly before staring at him innocently,blinking her eyes a few times.

"Alright then.Hamburger it is."The panda immediately flashed a bright smile towards her husband before she eagerly pulled him to stand up right after he approved her request.Kris just obediently followed with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.They both headed to the food court,where Kris quietly watched his wife swallowed down almost three set of hamburgers in a short period.

He cocked a brow once she finished the third one."Done?"

"Yupp."The panda replied cheerfully,bobbing her head up and down to indicate she really is.

"Let's go then.Kai just texted me saying they are here already."

"Okay!"

As if on cue,Kai and Kyungsoo walked to them with bright smiles once the two reached their previous spot.Tao instantly was been pulled into a tight hug by the owl eyes girl while Kai playfully punched Kris''s arm before exchanging a quick brotherly hug with each other.

"I miss you,unnie!"Tao beamed as she and Kyungsoo finally parted from each other.Wide smile never left their face.

Kyungsoo nodded in agreement."Me too.I miss Suho unnie and Xiumin unnie too.They are not here yet?"

"Nope.Only the four of us for now."Tao said while taking a quick glance to her husband.Kai and Kris quickly joined them,wrapping their arms tightly around their own partner's waist.

"So how was your honeymoon?Having a great time in Spain?"Tao asked while snuggling closer to Kris,in which the other gladly accepted.

Kai shrugged."Of course.But Spain is not the main factor.It was because I have my lovely wife right next to me all the time.How do you expect I'm not having a great time?"

"Auww,so sweet."Tao commented while Kyungsoo giggled in delight with the answer.Kai was immediately rewarded with a quick peck on his lips.

"Hey,guys!"Suddenly,a voice boomed throughout the airport,earning stare from everywhere.Kyungsoo instantly face palmed herself while Tao rolled her eyes.

"Sehun!"Kai waved his hands in the air,calling the newly arrived couple over.In a flash,Luhan was already in front of them before Sehun joined her shortly after.

"My baby Taozi!Kyungie!Give me a hug!"Both of the said girls were immediately been tackled into a tight hug,where they awkwardly pat Luhan's back since the hug was a bit too tight.Thankfully,Sehun helped to pull his wife away once he saw their pleading eyes.

"I'm so happy to be back!Paris is great but I missed you guys!"Luhan happily chirped.Sehun faked a cough,a hint of jealousy on his face.Luhan turned to him and raised a brow but then immediately got the message before she linked their arms together."But of course,Sehunnie alone is enough though!"

"Yeah,yeah,whatever.Now,can we find a place to sit first?I don't think Xiumin unnie and Suho unnie are arriving any sooner."Tao whined while glancing at the information board.Indeed,their flights were scheduled to arrive in the next hour.Kyungsoo nodded in agreement before all of them began to walk to the chairs provided there.The girls chose to sit together,leaving their husbands pouting.

"Oh My God,it feels like forever already."Tao began to speak first,excitedly chirping about her own moments during the honeymoon while Kyungsoo and Luhan listened attentively.

"Lucky you.Ptf..I can't walked the next day thanks to that Oh Sehun."Luhan interrupted once they got to the detailed part.Kyungsoo and Tao laughed in response.

"Why?"

"He did it rough when it's ing my first time!"Luhan replied with a pout while crossing her arms.

Kyungsoo's eyes grew wider as she gasped in surprise."He did what?Oh My God!Does it hurt?Why did he did so?"

Luhan instantly scratched her head once Kyungsoo spat out her endless questions.She smiled sheepishly at the owl eyes girl.

"Yeah,he did it rough but it was because I kind of in the first place.."The last part was barely audible as Luhan explained while taking a quick glance to Sehun.Tao blinked a few times hearing that.

"You ?How?"She innocently questioned while tilting her head to the side cutely.Kyungsoo quickly flailed on the spot.

"Okay,that's enough."The latter firmly said.A frown appeared on Tao's face in an instant.

"Unnie,why?I want to know."The youngest whined childishly while tugging the older's shirt but she won't budge.Kyungsoo glared at the youngest,making her slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"Babe!They are here already!"They were interrupted when Kris announced the arrival of the other couples.Kyungsoo,Luhan and Tao quickly went to their respective husbands.Soon enough,Suho and Lay were the first one to appear before Chen and Xiumin followed right after them.Suho waved esctatically towards them with a wide grin on her face.

The same thing happened.The two girls were tackled into a group hug while Lay and Chen were greeted with a punch on their arms.Eventually,the two boys also received a big hug from the other three males.

"Now,let's go home and meet the left behind couple!"Kai said with a soft chuckle while he slung his arms around Chen's shoulders.The other nodded in agreement.

"Let's just hope the house is stilll perfectly fine."Lay mumbled under his breath.

"It would be a real surprise if the house is still not burnt down."Kris added,shaking his head at the same time.

Sehun also added while rolling his eyes."A miracle I would say."

 

                                                        ------------~~+~~-------------

 

Wtaf did I just wrote?=_= Sorry guys,a fail chapter here.Anyway,I have a question.How you guys want Baekhyun to turn into a vampire?Maybe dying?Giving birth?Forcing Chanyeol or maybe seducing him?Tell me please~

                                                    I LOVE ALL OF YOU ANYWAY!^.^