New

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Kai stood perfectly still and gazed down at a sleeping form on the bed.He looked at her,feeling his throat became tight with anxiety of the pain that she was experiencing.She was so beautiful..He thought helplessly,feeling more frustrated than ever.He narrowed his eyes as he chewed his bottom lip.

"Kai.."A deep voice appeared along with a big hand on his shoulder.

He sighed."I don't think I can,hyung.."

"You need too.Time is running."Chanyeol replied with a hint of pity in his voice.Kai shook his head furiously and buried his face in his hands.

"I-I can't.."The younger insisted.He looked up to her and then to Chanyeol,hurt swarming in his eyes.Chanyeol heaved a deep breath.He scooted closer to the younger and cradled him in his arms.The younger clung onto Chanyeol with his nails practically dug into Chanyeol's shirt.Soon,Chanyeol's shirt was all wet but the latter ignored the fact.Instead,he tried his best to sooth him.

"Kai..I understand but-"Chanyeol's words trailed off as he glanced at her on the bed.He pulled back slightly and reached up to softly brush away the stray tears that decorated the younger's cheeks.

"I can't,hyung.I just can't..I don't have the courage.."Kai murmured.He can't help but to cry again,shoving himself at Chanyeol's chest.Chanyeol sighed.

"Just do it."The sudden voice startled both Kai and Chanyeol as the two parted.Their eyes landed on Kris,who's leaning against the wall and staring at the figure on the bed.

"Kris.."

Chanyeol's objection was cut off immediately by Kris."I know.I know that.It was hard and whatsoever.But we can't do it for you.You do know that."

"I know."Kai's head was hung low,eyes trained to the floor.

"Just do it,Kai.It's the best for her.She would hates you,maybe but it need to be done.For her own sake.It was for the best."

"I-I.."A defeatred sigh escaped his lips."F-fine.."

His own hands were trembling as he stepped closer to the bed.He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip.

"I'm so sorry..P-please..do forgive me.."He whispered softly in her ears.Both of the taller one witnessed as tears brimmed in the younger's eyes once the blood went through her lip.

                                                                                   ~~+~~

It was so hot.Too hot.Much,much too hot.

At first,the pain was bearable.She was unconcious and her chest area felt like it was been punched by a prize fighter.She can recalled she was been stabbed before.Maybe,that explained the pain.

But then,all she wanted was to die.To never have been born.The whole of her existence did not outweight this pain.She can felt the fire blazed hotter in her every seconds,every minutes.Something sharper than knives ripped through her heart and pieces of her shattered,sliced apart.She wanted to scream,to kick,to punch or anything.But the pain was so piercing that she felt so numb everywhere.

Please,somebody just kill me!I can't take it even for another a seconds..She pleaded silently in her mind.

It became even more suffocating than ever as the fire retreated to her heart,which blazed hot as the sun and beat at a furious new speed.The fire ripped hotter still through her chest,draining in from her elbows and knees.Her heart took off,beating like helicopter blades that it felt like it would grind through her ribs.

The fire flared up in the center of her chest, the last remnants of the flames from the rest of her body to fuel the most scorching blaze yet.The pain was enough to stun her,to drag her upward by her heart.The fire constricted,concentrating inside that one remaining organ with a final,unbearable surge.The  surge was been answered by a deep,hollow-sounding thud.Her heart stuttered twice and the thudded quietly again just once more.

For a moment,the absence of pain was all she can comprehend.

And then she opened her eyes with her upper body jerked together.

                                                                               ~~+~~

Chanyeol,who has been keeping his face buried in his palms all the time,immediately looked up once he realized it.By that time,another four guys also rushed in.

"K-Kyungsoo..?"He called out to her softly,getting closer step by step.The said one instantly looked at him with confused look.Her owl-like eyes sparked with curiosity.

"You're at our house."Kris immediately answered the question in her mind.All of them also scooted closer to the newborn at the same time.

"W-what happened..?"She sounded very terrified.Chanyeol chewed his bottom lips while Kris and Lay shared a quick glance.

Chanyeol leaned closer to Sehun and whispered to the younger."Where's that Kim Jongin?"

"I don't know.Been missing since he done it."Sehun replied without looking.His attention was all on the terrified newborn.

Chen snorted."Such a brat.Too much of a coward.."

"Umm..Kyungsoo,firstly before we explained to you,let us apologized first.We are truly and deeply sorry to you."Lay stated.

"W-what..?A-and why did my th-"Her words trailed off as she grabbed .Everybody instantly got the message.

Lay sighed and took her free hand in his.She flinched at the sudden touch but Lay had grasped her tight.He looked over his shoulder and conversed with Sehun through his eyes.Sehun nodded and Kyungsoo's body suddenly went relax.Her tensed look immediately was been replaced by a calm look.They knew Lay had silently instructed Sehun to mess with her emotion.

"See,Kyungsoo,do you remember anything from before?Anything."

Kyungsoo pondered for a while before she slowly nodded.Lay smiled and asked her to tell them.

"Well,I went to watch movie..and then went to the toilet..and I got stabbed.."

"Anything else?"Kris immediately asked as he sensed more.The newborn bit her bottom lip.

"Someone had saved me.."She muttered softly.

"Yes indeed,it was Kai."Chanyeol confirmed it.She shot him with a surprised face.Lay quickly pat her hand in his to comfort her.

"Yes,Kai had saved you.Unfortunately,you got stabbed right through your heart and the doctor said they won't be able to save you."

Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing Chen's explanation."Then,how am I..?"

"Well,that's what we apologized for.You see,we are not.."Lay paused and cleared his throat."..human."

"We are vampires."Sehun added casually as if it was just a small fact.Kyungsoo chuckled and eventually it errupted into a big laugh.

"You guys are kidding,right?Oh My God,you're so funny."

Chen rolled his eyes while Sehun blew his bang in annoyance.Not long before a smirk found it way to Chen's face.Once he did what's in his mind,Kyungsoo widened his eyes and let out a scream.Chen,mischievously had tried to show a proof to her.He had grew out his fangs and his eyes were all crimson,scaring the hell out of the newborn.He instantly received a whack on his back from Kris and a glare from Chanyeol.

"What?She doesn't believe it!What do you think would be the best way to convince her?"He defended himself.His fangs were back in but not his eyes colour.He obviously did so on purpose.

"Whatever.Anyway,yeah you have seen it so I think you got the clue."Chanyeol rubbed his neck awkwardly.

Kyungsoo,by now,was trembling badly as she finally figured it out.But,she surprised everyone when a question slipped from ."Who changed me?"

"Huh?Err..Kai did."

"Where is he then?"Kyungsoo asked as she scanned the room and can't find the latter.They were all taken aback by that.

"Kyungsoo,I don't think you can meet him now-"

"Where.Is.He?"

Chen,with much pleasure,immediately went to her."Let me bring you to him."He offered.Kyungsoo wasted no time as she took his hands.

"CHEN!"The rest yelled in unison.

"Ssshh!"With that,they both dissapeared.Chanyeol slumped back to the couch.Same goes to Lay on the bed.Mean while that,Kris cursed in Chinese and immediately went after them.

Sehun smirked."Idiot,Kim Jongin."