Vision or Illusion?

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The male slowly entered the house and closed the door before a familiar voice greeted him,surprising the hell out of him.

"Huang Zi Tao!What the heck!"Kai said while rubbing his chest dramatically as if it was the biggest shock in his life.

Tao rolled her eyes in response."Loser.Where did you go just now anyway?"

"Err..somewhere?"Kai replied,a hint of nervousness in his voice."Just none of your business though."

Eventually,Tao shrugged and brushed it off before she skipped away to the living room,leaving the relieved man behind.

"Fuhh~That was close.."Kai mumbled under his breath.

                                                                                 ~~+~~

"XiuXiu~XiuXiu~"Chen repeatedly cooed the little boy's name,making him giggled in response.He held the boy in his arms tightly as they made their way back to the house.Once they stepped into the place,two persons were already waiting for them.One kept her head low all the time while the one was casually crossing her arms and leaning against the wall.

"XiuXiu!"Xiumin shouted in excitement as she rushed to take the little boy.Chen pouted once Xiuchen was taken away from him but then,his gaze locked on the girl who's sitting on the couch.His eyes widened in surprise before it blinked uncontrollably.

"M-Minnie?"He called out for his wife,feeling unsure with his vision."Is that really..?"

Xiumin looked up and immediately cut him off."Yes,that's her.Believe it or not.She has her own reason."

In the meantime,the girl finally looked up from staring at her feets.Guilty look was painted all across her face as she bit her bottom lip in despair.

"I'm sorry.."She weakly said,already fully decided the play was too tiring already.Chen cocked a brow with a questioning look.

"You have a hell of a lot of explanation to explain,girl."

                                                                                  ~~+~~

"Hey,what's wrong?"Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before he sneaked his arms around her shoulders.Her distracted eyes and the sudden change of her emotion was making him worried for sure.Luhan didn't budged and continued to stare forward.It was as if she was in another dimension or rather another world of her own.

"Luhan?"Sehun worriedly called out again.This time,he also gently shook her body.

Thankfully,it worked."Huh?"Luhan finally turned to face him with a puzzled look.Her pair of doe eyes widened in curiosity.

"I'm asking you.Are you okay?Something's wrong?"

Luhan immediately shook her head in reply.She quickly assured the other everything is fine.Although it was pretty obvious the taller didn't believed it at all,he brushed it off and just decided to go with the flow.

Meanwhile that,Luhan's mind was in a messy state as her new vision was so confusing as .She scratched the back of her head as she reminded back the vision.The vision about one particular girl that was supposedly be 'dead'.

                                                                          ~~+~~

"Psst..Psst..Unnie!"Suho curiously looked for the source of the sound as she turned her head to everywhere.

"Over here!It's Luhan!"

"Gosh,Luhan!What are you doing?"Suho questioned while motioning for the girl to come to her,in which Luhan obediently did.The bambi girl took a seat next to her before she scratched the back of her head again.

"Unnie,I saw it."She whispered while warily eyed the older.

"Saw what?"Suho quickly asked since Luhan just made her curiosity meter raised up really high in the air.Eventually,she leaned closer absentmindedly with a focused look.

"B-Baek.."Luhan said with her voice was none above a whisper."Xiumin and Chen too..and there's also another one person.."

"Baek?Xiumin and Chen?And that one more person is?"By now,the angelic girl was totally hyped up as she eagerly questioned non-stop.Anything about the 'dead' girl should not be taken for granted for sure according to Suho.

"It's a little boy..Almost like Chanhyun but might be slightly younger though..I don't know.But what I'm sure is.."Luhan paused for a while as she took a big gulp of air."..they are coming back."

Suho was completely not surprised by that.She had always kept the faith that the couple never really left them but when Luhan mentioned 'they' with no further addition,she knew for sure.They are coming back with an unexpected guest.Or maybe..not only one.