Finally

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

A complete silence enveloped the two person in the room as they stayed silent for the entire time.Eventually,Chanyeol finally decided the silence was killing him from inside.

"Hey.."He voiced out softly with his deep and raspy voice.Baekhyun instantly looked up and arched a brow.

"Let's have some talk."He paused for a while,glancing at the other."From heart to heart.."

Baekhyun let out a sigh but nevertheless,nodded and slowly escaped from Chanyeol's arms to sit up on the bed.A frown made their way to Chanyeol's face at the sudden lost.

"So?"Baekhyun hesitantly took the first step and spoke.She kept her head hung low while fidgeting with her fingers anxiously.

The taller male cleared his throat."You do know..that the other are getting married,right?"

She responded with a merely nod,bitting her bottom lip in the process.

"How about us then?"Surprisingly,Baekhyun breathed in relieve once the words escaped the other's mouth.Honestly,she was sleepless for this few days after she found out about the proposal plan.Lucky for her,Chanyeol decided to bring up the matter before she could do so.She scooted closer to Chanyeol and buried her face into his chest.

"I don't know about you."Baekhyun took a deep breath."But I do love you,Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol instantly grinned widely,finally hearing those words coming from her.His arms quickly wrapped around the petite girl,embracing her tightly.

"I love you too.You do know that."He whispered in her ears,purposely blowing some air which made the other shivered in response.

                                                                               ~~+~~

"Lay,is that you?"Suho hesitantly questioned.The dark surrounding suddenly light up and her eyes immediately grew wider.A loud gasp escaped from .

"Welcome,my love."Lay said with a wide smile."Now,I need you to listen carefully."

Suho was confused obviously but she did nodded in response.Her eyes totally focused on him,who's sitting in front of a piano on the mini stage as she waited patiently for the upcoming action.At the same time,she can't helped but to smile once she realized the mini stage had been decorated nicely with all of the twinkle lights and other stuff.A knowing smile was on her face as if she did knew what's all of this about.As if on cue,the piano began to produce a nice melody that echoed all over the place.Lay's fingers smoothly and gracefully danced on the keys while his eyes met with hers on purpose.

Love~0h baby my girl
You are my all
So beautifully radiant,my bride,A gift from God

Till the end of time
My love,my girl,
I’ll swear my love
Saying I love you,I want to do it every day for a lifetime
Would you marry me?
Loving and cherishing you,I want to live this way
Every time you fall asleep,I want it to be in my arms
Would you marry me?
Would you consent to this heart of mine?
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side,Loving you,Cherishing you through the snow and rain
I’ll protect you,My love
You wearing a white dress,Me wearing a tuxedo
We walk,matching our pace
On the moon and star,I swear,I don’t like lies,I don’t like doubt
My loving princess,Stay with me
Even as time passed,I want to go about it smiling
Would you marry me?
Would you spend my days with me?                                                                                                                                                                              Through hardships and difficulties,I’ll always be there
Through our many days together,I’ll be thankful every day,My love
Accept this shining ring in my hand,That I’ve prepared from awhile back
With the same feelings today,I’ll remember the promise made right now
Would you marry me?

Eventually while still singing,Lay had came down from the stage and in a flash,he was right in front of her before he was on bended knee.A shiny ring was displayed on his palm as he presented it to Suho,who's in complete dazed by now.The stunned girl stared at the other while Lay finished the few last lines of the song.

I have nothing else to give you but love,That’s all,hardly valuable
Though I’m clumsy and am lacking,My love,my girl,I’ll protect you
Will you promise me just one thing?
That no matter what happens,We will love each other,That’s it
Will you marry me?

"L-Lay.."Suho muttered,her voice came out as a whisper while she blinked a few times in disbelief.Lay cocked an eyebrow towards her,an affectionate smile never left his delicate features.

"Would you like to be my bride for a lifetime,my love?"

Unexpectedly,Suho screamed on top of her lungs and in no time,Lay immediately was been attacked by a bear hug while she eagerly nodded repeatedly and mumbled endlessly.Her action made his smile grew even wider as he returned the hug in delight.

                                                                             ~~+~~

Kai,who just came downstair furrowed his eyebrows once he spotted a lonely man on the couch.His face look totally pissed off with an obvious frown on display and his folded arms.Shrugging,he made his way to the couch before plopping himself on the couch.Kai turned around and even more puzzled than ever as the latter stayed still.He waved his hands in front of him to grab his attention.

"Stop doing that,Kim Jongin or I swear you would regret to be born."Chen said firmly.Kai instantly stopped his doing and removed his hand but still eyeing the older with an arched brow.

"What's wrong?"He asked carefully.

Chen took a quick glance to him."Don't even ask."

"Huh?"

"That damn Wu Yi Fan and his mate.They both are such a pain in .So unbelievable--"Suddenly,Chen bursted out in fury and kept on ranting endlessly while Kai stared at him in surprise.

"O..kay."Kai responded,slightly scared with the other but the latter didn't even noticed as he kept on with his rambling.Chen totally was ignoring everything else around him so Kai awkwardly scratched his head.Eventually,he carefully sneaked without making any noise before he dissapeared,leaving Chen alone and he didn't even realized this.When he finally turned around,he let out a loud snort.

"Damn you,Kim Jongin!You too are the same with that stupid giant!"And there he goes again with his endless ranting.This time with a new addition of that rascal according to Chen,Kim Jongin.