Condition

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"About that,I'm deeply sorry.."

She sent them an apologetic look,which left all of them dumbfounded for a moment.It took them quite a few while to digest what just slipped off from the woman's mouth.In a split second,hell suddenly broke loose for the family.She witnessed how the group of family suddenly turned into a bunch of mad vampires,wavering her strength for a moment.

They all were glaring down at her with their differently colored eyes and a loud growl came along.Burgundy,crimson,scarlett,bright red but in the end,it just showcased a thing.They were all vampires and apparently one who were eager enough to rip off .So,she calmly cleared before motioning them to be at ease.

"Look,let me finish my words first."She said irritatedly while rolling her eyes.The family obeyed but still,their eye color never changed just yet.

"I'm deeply sorry because I think it would be impossible for you guys to find the cure.I don't have it for sure as you can see.If not,I surely would have given it to Hyun long time ago.But I can tell you about it."

They quickly exchanged a look."I think that's fine too.Continue."

"Alright.If that's what you want."She said with a shrug."I need to get the grimoire first."

With that,she disappeared into the nearest room.Meanwhile that,the group of the family were having quick conversation of their own.

"What's her name again?"Luhan questioned while eyeing the door of the room that the woman previously went in before glancing at Baekhyun.

"Sunggyu,unnie.Jeez,how many times again I need to tell you?"Baekhyun returned a question in annoyance.

Luhan scoffed in response."Not my fault that she's creepy as ."She said nonchalantly.The conversation immediately was cut down as Sunggyu returned right in time before Luhan ended up of receiving a foreign painful experience.She set down the grimoire on the table before placing her hands on top of it,looking at each one of them.

"I can tell you but.."Her words trailed off as she began to flip open the book.

"But what?"Tao suspiciously questioned with her piercing gaze.

"But I'm pretty sure it would turned out to be a mission impossible.."She muttered softly,still flipping the pages carelessly.

The family exchanged an unreadable look with each other.Some of them were throwing a questioning look especially towards the happy virus.Chanyeol sighed in content.

"Just tell us."He decided with a tired voice."We would make it work..somehow."

Sunggyu responded with a merely shrug."Up to you.So here's the main point.There's a ritual that had to be performed in order to cure her.It was unavoidable and I don't think I can help you with that."

"What?Why?"

"My dear,I'm not going to lie to you but it would be hard."She replied with a sympathetic look."What happened to Hyun was a rare occasion and in order to cure her,honestly at first I'm not even sure there is a way to do it.But apparently,there is a way but the condition was too much according to me of course.I don't know you.At this rate,I think you are even more than willing to rip off any throats in your way."

"Just say it.What's the condition?"Chen finally snapped,unable to hold it back any longer.Meanwhile that,Sehun shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the tense in the air began to rise.The heated surrounding was too much for him to take as his ability started to eat him up.

Sunggyu blankly glared at the male."Witches to perform the ritual.The same kind of the victim which meant vampires but they need to have a strong bond.And a few things that you would need to find in order to complete it."

"Obviously,we have one of that already."Suho voiced out while tapping her chin with her long,slender fingers.The remaining of them nodded in agreement."Oh,and the witches too."

"Wait,she just said witches."Sunggyu nodded,confirming Xiumin's words.

"I can't do it alone because that would kill me for sure.I would need a couple more and you guys would need to solve that for me."

"Oh believe us,we had that under control already.Four more witches are enough for you?"

Sunggyu was taken aback obviously but nevertheless,nodded in response."That's enough.Including my husband,it would make the six of us so I guess,yeah."

"Now,the only thing that we need to find would be the things.So now,speak up.What's the list of the things?"Kai eagerly asked while tapping his foot impatiently.The witch didn't replied but instead,showed them a page from the grimoire.

"Uh-oh."

                                                                           ~~+~~

As soon as they stepped out of the door to head back,Kai concernly eyed his wife.The wide eyed girl had been spacing out a lot by now.Even now,she seems to be in her own world as she mindlessly dragged her feets,worrying Kai even more since she doesn't seems to be careful with her walk.On cue,she tripped which snapped her into reality as she shut her eyes tightly,ready to face the impact from the falling.

But it never come.Instead,she felt a pair of strong arms immediately gripped her waist in order to prevent her from falling.She peeked through one eyes before popping it opened as she met with the sight of his huband's face,merely an inch from hers.

"J-Jongin.."

Kai's sharp gaze bore into her soul as he firmly stared at her."What are you doing?You should be careful."

She hummed in response before wiggling to free herself from him.She was granted almost in an instant but the other still kept a piercing gaze on her as she dusted her cloth from the imaginary dust.She mumbled a quiet 'I'm fine' under her breath,in her attempt to assure the male.Kai immediately let out a soft sigh.

"Fine.Just be careful next time.Okay?"She nodded in reply as he pulled her closer and sneaked an arm around her shoulder tightly.