Awkward Turtles

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Not that easy,sweetheart."

Suho took a step back."Y-you..?"

                                                 ~~+~~

Tao blinked her eyes in confusion.Once Suho pulled the door,it had revealed five guys were standing right in front of the doors.Two of them seems very serious while the remaining three looked plainly bored or annoyed.In no time,Suho was been pulled and taken away by one of them.That left Tao alone there dumbfounded.

"What's wrong,Tao?"Luhan walked to her."Woah."

She was taken aback when she saw a familiar face among all of the guys.The person who is the first one on her list of people who she didn't wish to see right now.Unfortunately,he noticed her too.Despite the shorter girl that almost can't be seen due to the younger's height.

"We need to talk."That was the most words she would love not to hear now but by that time,he already pulled her.That left Tao alone again.

"Umm..So what are you guys doing here?"Finally,she asked to the remaining guys.They all looked up to her.

Instead of answering,Chanyeol asked her back."Can we come in?"

"S-sure."She gave space for them to come in and immediately led them to the living room.Baekhyun widened her eyes once she saw Chanyeol while Xiumin almost dropped her mug.

"What are they doing here?Where's Luhan and Suho?"

Tao shrug."Both Suho unnie and Luhan unnie just got pulled by one of them."

Kris cleared his throat to grab Chanyeol's attention.Apparently,the latter was busy staring at Baekhyun.Meanwhile that,Xiumin shifted uncomfortably in her seat due to Chen's continuous stare towards her.

"Oh yeah.We can't explain why but let's just say you guys can't go anywhere tonight.We're staying here at least until Lay come back.He needed to explain something to your leader."Chanyeol explained.All three of the girls turned to him.

"WHAT?"

"Leader?You mean,Suho?"Chanyeol nodded.Tao,Xiumin and Baekhyun looked at each other.

                                                                            ~~+~~


Suho fiddled with her fingers and tried her best to avoid from staring at the guy next to her.She bit her bottom lips as the wind is making her shivered.She felt a cardigan was been placed on her shoulders.

"You must be cold."

She turned around to face him and muttered,"Thanks."

He smiled,revealing his dimples.She faked a cough to cover the heat rushed to her cheeks and instantly looked away.But he already decided to speak up.

"So,I was been told,you were worrying about that friend of yours?The one who went missing today?"His question immediately earned him a confused look from her.

"How did you know about that?"

"Let's just say,I have my own source.But anyway,I needed to explain to you though.So here we go.."

                                                                              ~~+~~

"What flavour do you want?"Sehun's sudden appearance behind her almost made Luhan jumped in surprise.

"Taro is fine for me."She muttered slowly.Sehun nodded and immediately went back to buy it.He returned with the bubble tea in his hand.He handed it towards her and she immediately received it nervously.

Sehun took a seat in front of her and just stared at her.She didn't noticed at first as she took a sip of the drink.But once she did,she instantly choked.She coughed a few times and Sehun quickly pat her back.She felt the heat rushed to her face.

"You okay?"Luhan nodded.They remained silent for a while.Luhan awkwardly sip her drink once in a while and let her eyes wandered around.

After a while,Sehun finally spoke."So your name is Luhan?"

"Umm..yeah."

"Do you know what is mine?"

Luhan bit her bottom lips and nodded."Sehun.."

"Yeah,Oh Sehun to be exact.What's your surname though?"

"Lu.."

"Lu?"Sehun asked in a monotone to confirm it.Luhan muttered yes."Well,I would call you Xiao Lu then."

Sehun's desicion succeed in making Luhan finally looked at him."X-Xiao Lu..?"

"Yeah,Xiao Lu.Why?"

"N-nothing..It just nobody ever called me that."Luhan told him.Sehun stayed emotionless but he is indeed smiling inside.

"Anyway,why are you scared of me?"

"I'm not scared of you."She replied slowly while playing with her cup.She kept her head down and avoided his gaze.Sehun's cheeks twitched a bit to form a smile but he immediately returned emotionless.

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"Then,do you hate me maybe?"

"No,of course not."Luhan unconciously immediately denied it.

"Fine,let's start again.Friend?"Sehun extended his hand.Luhan stared at it before she finally,slowly took his hand.

"Friend."

"Well then."Sehun leaned back in his hair and enjoyed to see Luhan's awkwardness.

She's just so cute..He thought silently.

                                                                                 ~~+~~

Tik.Tok.Tik.Tok.

Time's ticking and not even a single words came out from the six people in the room.They all just sat there and froze like a statue.

"Wow,you can actually feel the awkward."Finally,Chen sarcastically commented and pretended to grab the awkward situation.Chanyeol shrug while Kris faked a cough.

"So.."Baekhyun began to speak."Are we just..going to sit here and do nothing for a couple hours more?"

Chanyeol looked to her."I seriously don't know.But err.."Chanyeol immediately whispered to her.And then,everybody can obviously saw it.The heated face of Baekhyun.She nodded slowly and they both stood up.

"Unnie,where are you going?"Tao anxiously asked.Baekhyun bit her bottom lip and before she can answered,Chanyeol already pulled her away.

"Okay,that's it."Chen exclaimed.He also stood up and with no warning,he pulled Xiumin with him.The latter didn't have the chance to react.That left Tao and Kris.Alone in the living room.They both awkwardly stared at each other.

"Well,they left us."Kris spoke,almost annoyed.He was cursing them silently in his mind.Tao just slightly smiled.

"Should we-"

"What do we-"

Coincidently,they both had spoke at the same time.Kris gestured her to speak first.

"Well,nothing.Just say yours."

"Hmm..I'm thinking maybe we can watch a movie.Do you have any good movie here?"Kris suggested awkwardly.He was really uncomfortable especially when Tao's mind literally was screaming to him,how nervous and anxious she is.Tao tapped her chin with her finger.

"Oh yeah,I think Xiumin unnie got some.Wait."She rushed to the room and returned with a few movies in her hands.She handed it to him and asked him to choose.At the end,he chose a horror movie.

"How about this one?"He asked while displaying the CD in his hand.Tao didn't said anything and just agreed.

As soon as the movie started,they both just stared intently to the screen.Everybody could tell they were just pretending to be fascinated with the story.Kris were leaning back to the couch when Tao suddenly jumped up to him and grabbed his arms.She hid her face behind his arms.Kris was surprised but then,he understood.The screen now was full of scary creatures.It was all over the place.So,he decided to let it be.

She never let go of his arms and she didn't came out to watch it anymore either.After a while,he realized she had fallen asleep when slowly,she slipped unconciously onto his lap.Kris widened his eyes.

Oh,crap!

He carefully tried to move her but in the end,fail.He got no choice but to let her sleep on his lap.It's not like he mind it but the point is he just can't keep calm.

"Damn you,Kai.You better be good to me from now on.."He mumbled under his breath and sighed.He continued to watch the movie alone although it was pointless.