A Letter

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

His head was hung low as he shut his eyes,trying hard to dismiss his current thought.The nth sigh escaped his lips at the very moment.The other presence at the back of the door was totally been ignored by the male as he was immersed in his deep thought once again unwillingly.His hands clenched even more,crumpling the piece of paper photo in his tight grip.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Gosh,stop pushing me,Kim Jongin!"

"I didn't!"

"Guys,shut up!"Eventually,a few smacks hit their head as the tallest among them was totally annoyed by them who refused to listen to the angelic girl.Suho immediately smiled apologetically towards them but at the same time,mouthing a quiet 'thank you' to Kris.

"Dude!You don't have to hit us that hard!"Lay hissed in annoyance while Suho sympathetically rubbed his head to ease the pain.Kris just simply rolled his eyes in response.

"Kyungie,it hurts!"Meanwhile that,Kai childishly whined to his wife,trying to get her sympathy.

"Auww,come here."

"Yay!"A big smile plastered on his face as he shoved himself to the owl eyes girl,clinging onto her like a baby koala.

"Such a baby."

"You are just jealous."Kai interjected while he kept clinging onto her.

"I am not.Duhh~I got mine!"The maknae annoyedly announced while pulling his wife into his tight embrace.He wore a proud look on his face,making Luhan dived into his chest in embarrassment.The doe eyes girl playfully hit his chest.

However,Tao abruptly decided to interrupt with a confused look."Are we going to peek on Chanyeol or not?"

All of them turned to her with their widened eyes as countless of gasps slipped from their mouth.Suddenly,they just rushed back to the door,resuming to peek on the said male in the room.That left Tao dumbfounded there while Kris just shook his head in disbelief before joining them too.

"I'm totally worried now.Should we do something about this?"Kris absentmindedly whispered to the nearest person to him,which happened to be Lay.His eyes never left the sad vamp in the room though.

"I don't know."Lay replied,whispering as well.

Kai shot both of them a look before leaning closer to them."Why in the hell are you whispering?He can hear you anyway."

The two males dumbly faced him with a blank expression.

"He's right.Why are we whispering?"

"Because--"

"You guys are dumb and dumber."Sehun cut him off by finishing the line sarcastically,earning glares from the duo."What?"

"I'm this close to rip off your throat,Oh Sehun."

"Ooh,I'm so scared."

"What the--"

All of a sudden,the bell rang.Everybody exchanged a quick glance with each other.Soon enough,everyone was arguing on who was supposed to get the door before a sigh escaped Suho's lips as she made her way to the main door.

"What should we do with him?"As Suho went to get the door,the other continued their discussion while their eyes never left the main character of the discussion in the room.

"It's been two years."Tao said as a deep sigh escaped her lips.At the same time,she took a quick glance to Chanyeol with pure concern building up in her.

Luhan also copied the youngest girl before snickering."Let's just stake him."

"What?Luhan!"Kyungsoo's eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan as she eyed the said girl in disbelief.Luhan rolled her eyes and snorted in response.

"Jeez.Kyungsoo,I'm just joking!"She quickly defended herself,scooting closer to her husband as she slowly sensed the other's rage.Immediately,she was punished with a loud smack on her arm.

"Don't you dare say that again!"

"Kyungsoo,I'm just joking!"

"But still,how can you say that--"

"Umm..Guys..?"Suddenly,they were interrupted by Suho's soft voice.Her voice sounded very unsure and hesitant that it quickly drew their attention towards her.

"What's wrong,my love?"Lay worriedly stepped closer to her and questioned.Suho currently was fidgeting in her spot as she bit her lower lip in despair.

"I.."She didn't finished her words but decided to head straight into Chanyeol's room instead.She slowly made her way to the male with hesitant steps.

"What is it,Suho?"As expected,Chanyeol's voice was deadly as he looked up to the latter and questioned her in a monotone.

"I..think you need to come with me.."Suho slowly told in a low voice,fidgeting endlessly in her spot.Chanyeol stared at her for a while with his emotionless look."Come on,Chan.Y-You..need to come with me--"

Suho was bewildered of course.She was ready to go all out to make the other to come with her but instead,Chanyeol eventually stood up and motioned her to go ahead first.She scratched her head in confusion but nevertheless,proceed to walk out.The rest of them silently trailed after the two as Suho led Chanyeol to the main entrance.As soon as they reached the door,countless of gasps could be heard everywhere.

"I-Is that a..?"

"Holy crap,it smells really nice!"

"What is it doing here!"

While most of the family was fussing over the newly shocking thing,Chanyeol was slightly ahead of them as he spotted a hidden clue among the sky blue blanket.He reached over for it and pulled out a small white envelope.None of them really noticed his doing except Suho,who had seen the letter that eventually told her it was for him.

Chanyeol's long fingers slowly took out the piece of paper inside before he carefully read the content.On the other side,Suho's breath hitched as she waited for his reaction.

"What..is..this?"Once he came to the last line of the letter,Chanyeol immediately looked up with a confused look painted on his delicate features.His brow ceased as he threw a questioned look towards Suho.

The angelic girl only could responded to him with a merely shrugged."I got no idea either.."

With that,their eyes instantly focused on Kyungsoo who's holding the little creature in her arms with so much care.