Let's Do It

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"How about no?"Loud gasps emitted from every corner of the four walls as they stared in horror towards the man who just spoken.While they were rushing to look for the moonstone previously,apparently Chanyeol had completely forgotten to guard the male,allowing him to wake up little by little.

"Oppa,let's not do this."Kyungsoo softly voiced out,attempting to persuade the other.However,the latter just merely threw a glance before focusing back on Chanyeol,who's holding the stone currently.

"Give it to me!"He scowled defiantly,reaching out one of his hand for the stone while his another hand took a firm grip on the anti-vampire weapon.Chanyeol stubbornly shook his head in response.

"Please,just let us have it.We really need it.It's a matter of death and life."This time,Suho was the one who spoke,staring at the male with her warm gaze.Unknowingly to the male,Sehun is currently working on his ability on him.

"I don't care!Give it to me!"He replied back fiercely but they could sensed how he began to waver at his own words."What did you do to me,bloodsucker?"

Sehun smirked in victory."Oh well,I don't know."

Seungsoo growled in protest,trying hard to fight back the young vampire.Much to his luck,they were interrupted abruptly as someone stepped into the room casually.

"Mom,what are taking you so long?"Jongsoo,who's completely unaware of the current situation,had walked in after waiting for a while.Having a quick sense,Seungsoo quickly put the pieces of puzzles together before he pulled the boy in a flash.Jongsoo's arm was pinned by the male while the anti-vampire weapon was aimed right to his heart.

"Give it to me or this kid die,Kyungsoo."Finally speaking to his own sister,he adamantly requested while throwing a menacing glare to the family.

"Not my baby,you er!"

It all happened in a flash before they were left with an unexpected sight.Kyungsoo is currently hugging the daylight out of Jongsoo while her husband ventured to calm her down,unable to resist the pleading look from Jongsoo.Meanwhile that,Seungsoo was lying on the floor,completely lost his conciousness.Turned out to be,Kyungsoo finally lost control when her own brother dared to use her son as a threat therefore the reason why the latter was nearly dead now after a full blown of Kyungsoo's sonic scream.

"Well,another note to us.Jongsoo is a big no to threat Kyungsoo."Tao whispered softly with a slight shiver.Xumin and Baekhyun laughed almost in unison while Kyungsoo shot the younger with a menacing glare. 

                                                                                ~~+~~

"Wow,you guys sure are real fast."Sunggyu commented in amusement as she examined the moonstone.

"Well,we told you we would take care of it."Chen replied,a proud look displayed on his face.He thought the credit should be his since he played the most important role in getting the stone.Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hello,everybody!Anyone missed me?"All of a sudden,the door burst opened,revealing a tall female with slightly tanned skin.Another girl but with a shorter height followed right after before another two guys also stepped in.

"Wow.."That was the only word that escaped Kyungsoo's mouth once her gaze landed on the taller female.

"What the..heck happened to your skin?"Tao bluntly questioned,earning a death glare from the latter.

"Don't ask!"The female snapped frustratedly before she proceed to give a hug to all of them in the room.On the other side,the shorter female just waved her hands in the air esctatically while the males nodded a tad bit.Enough with the greeting,they finally settled down on the couch,ready to move on with the discussion.

"So,what is it?"The tanned female asked rather quickly after placing down her sunglasses.She wiggled her brows excitedly in anticipation.

The big family exchanged a quick look with each other."We need to do the ritual as fast as possible."

"That's right,Yeol.It's pretty dangerous to wait any longer.She accidentally almost used it on Chanhyun last night."Kris added,his face tensed in all seriousness.

"Well then,let's do it.We are all here already."Sungyeol quickly replied,motioning to herself and the other three witches.All of them nodded in agreement.

"Let's do it tomorrow night."Sunggyu announced loudly while the rest of them all had a determined look on their face.