Pain

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Nice to meet you again,Chanyeol."Suddenly,came a cold and calculating voice.A tall shadow appeared,staring at him in disgust while his lips forming victorious smirk.

                                                                                   ~~+~~

A loud growl escaped from Chanyeol's mouth once the other face can be seen clearly.The other one let out a devilious laugh,still smirking.

"Just look at you.Pathetic."Another voice joined force when a slightly shorter boy appeared right next to the former.Thankfully,this one just wore an emotionless expression or else,Chanyeol might faced a hard time to surpress his ability.

"What do you want?"Chanyeol questioned,venom filled laced his tone as his anger started to overflow.

"Revenge."The shorter one replied in a monotone.

Chanyeol's face tilted in disbelief and some irritating expression he couldn't bother to name."What revenge?What the are you talking about?"

Neither one of them answered him.They moved in a split second instead,stepping closer to the tied boy on the floor.The taller one out of the two took out a stake out of nowhere,which made Chanyeol's expression changed drastically.They smirked once they sensed Chanyeol's uneasiness.

"You are going to pay for it,Chanyeol."

"What the are you talking about?I did nothing wrong!"He exclaimed although there's a slight hint of anxiety in his voice.That's when he witnessed the shorter's eyes darkened and in no time,the stake was already stabbed right through his stomach.Chanyeol groaned in pain as the pain hit him badly.Moreover,the stake stayed there and none of the two boys showed any sign of taking it out.They were enjoying his pain to be honest.

"T-take it off.."Chanyeol's voice turned rough and stuttered as he pleaded to the other two.Surprisingly,they pulled it out,leaving Chanyeol to breath in relieve.His lower part of shirt was stained by blood at the time.He still was groaning in pain especially when the wound began to close and healed.

"Is it hurt?"The most stupidest question ever but Chanyeol knew better,they were trying to imply something.He just shook his head,unable to resist the urge to never give up to this guys.The taller one chuckled and turned to his side.

"What do you think,Byung?"

"More."Chanyeol's scream pierced the air as the stake went through his skin and slowly made their way down to his wrist.Changjo just smiled innocently at him while his hands continued to tear apart the former's arms.

"S-stop i-it!"

"Stop?Sure."Changjo skipped back to be next to L.Joe,waving the bloody stake in the air.L.Joe's face splitted into a slight grin,totally satisfied watching the pain expression from the tall boy on the floor.This time,he's the one who walked closer to him,a small bottle in his hand.Chanyeol was crouching by now,his own blood was pooling around him.The short boy lifted Chanyeol's chin,forcing him to look directly into his eyes before he forced the liquid from the small bottle poured into Chanyeol's mouth.Chanyeol choked instantly,trying to vomit it out.

"V-ver..vain!"The smirk formed on L.Joe's face confirming it.He stood up and stretched his body a bit before turning to Chanyeol with a warm smile.

"Don't worry.Your companions would be arriving soon."

Chanyeol's instantly looked up despite his unbearable pain with his eyes widened in fear."What.do.you.mean?"

"The lovely ladies.They are coming here soon."His reply almost made Chanyeol fainted on the spot.He shook his head,denying it.

"No.No.Not them.Let them go!They are innocent!"Unfortunately,L.Joe and Changjo just shrugged in response and began to walk away,leaving the screaming boy alone.Chanyeol was panicking,his pain totally forgotten by now.He scanned the whole room,trying to find anything that could help him but failed miserably.He let out a loud sigh.He just can silently prayed for them for now.

                                                                                          ~~+~~

"Hurry up!"Luhan's voice rushed them even more while they darted through the forest heading back to their house.It took them merely a few minutes before they all leapt off the river and reached the house.

"We should--"Kyungsoo's word trailed off as was been cupped all of a sudden the moment she stepped into the house.Luhan,Tao,Xiumin and Suho also faced the same thing.The boys were slightly behind them,which made they were not getting any chance to react before they witnessed all of their mates were taken away in a blink of an eye.Sehun blinked his eyes a few times,bewildered and completely puzzled.

"W-What just happened..?"Kai hesitantly asked,his eyes never left the previous spot where Kyungsoo was.He chewed his bottom lips anxiously and turned to Kris,demanding for an answer.

"I..got no idea either."Kris answered absentmindedly.His mind was still trying to process the whole incident that just happened right before his eyes.

Chen pulled his hair in frustration and screamed on top of his lung."Xiumin.."Softly,he whimpered to himself afterward.

"What the hell is happening now?Why did thing seems to be out of control all of a sudden?"Lay concernly voiced out.He was staring blankly to the wall,trying to figure it out in his mind.Kris heaved a deep sigh and at the same time,VIXX came in.

"We know what happened."All eyes were on Leo,who spoke just now.They immediately knew it was a serious matter once they saw the serious look plastered all over their face and even Hyuk,the most playful one.