Mate

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Kris,who's been deprived all the time from Chen and Lay's endless teasing,tensed suddenly.His eyes looked distracted and he was totally in dazed.Chanyeol,noticing this,elbowed him.

"What's wrong?"He didn't answered but instead six girls rushed into the house.They were all clutching different part of their body and their face displayed a total pain expression.All of the boys looked up to them in confusion.

"What happened to you guys?"Sehun was the first one to pop out the question as he's getting too uncomfortable with the overflowing pain emotion.His ability was killing him this time and he can't help but to cringe.

"Help us!"

"We will but first,tell us what happened so we know what to help with."

"We don't know what happened,okay!"Baekhyun replied,totally annoyed.The pain was making her more grumpy than ever.It was totally even worse than her period pain."Suddenly,Suho and Xiumin were in pain and then minutes later,we were facing the same thing too."

By that time,Kai already dashed to Kyungsoo and held her in his embrace.He tried to calm the other one by her hair and whispering soothing words.He ignored the pain when Kyungsoo's nails dug deeply into his skin.Chen and Lay were dumbfounded at first but then,they also mimicked Kai's action.The girls were assisted to take a seat as the rest eyed them with pure concern.

"Where does it hurt?"Chen asked softly.Xiumin blushed immediately despite the cruciating pain.She chewed her bottom lip.Her lack of response made Chen repeated his question.

"Hmm..I-It's.."She stuttered as she tried to give him the answer.It was too embarassing for her.

"Her chest.."Kris said absentmindedly.

Chen instantly widened his eyes and choked on his own saliva.He faked a cough as he looked away.Meanwhile that,Luhan and Tao's eyes almost welled with tears as the pain got more out of control.Kyungsoo was no exception but her face can't be seen as she had buried it in Kai's chest,pleading softly for the pain to go.

"Suho,you okay?Show me where does it hurt."Suho quickly pulled up her sleeve to reveal her inner arm,where the pain was striking.Everyone gasped at the sight.

"I don't know you have a tattoo,unnie."Baekhyun muttered,her eyebrows knitted together.

Even Suho was surprised herself."I don't have one."She confusedly said.She stared at the foreign mark on her skin.If she guessed it right,it was a shape of a unicorn's head.

"You don't have one?"Suho immediately shook her head.Lay exchanged look with the other.

"Kyungsoo,let me see yours."Kai pulled slightly from Kyungsoo and stared right into her eyes.

"B-but.."

"Please.."Kyungsoo sighed and turned around.She lifted her shirt a little bit and revealed her waist.Kai might drooled terribly if her pain wasn't the case now.But the more important thing now is the exact thing on her waist.There was a tattoo too.It was a design of a triangle with one eyes in the center,which Kai recognized as his badge.

"Xiao Lu had one too."Sehun commented as he inspected Luhan's neck.The tattoo was on her upper back at her lower neck.Baekhyun,who saw all of this instantly flipped her hands only to find there's a tattoo on her inner wrist.She showed to the other and Chanyeol also recognized the design as his crest.

"Tao?Do you have one?"Kris carefully asked.He wondered if Tao had his crest since the other already had their own according to their partner.Tao shrugged.

"See it by your ownself.I don't know since the pain was on my back shoulder."Tao also turned around to let him check it for her.Indeed,she had it.The tattoo on her back shoulder was the design of his crest.The dragon was exactly like his daylight tattoo design.He sighed.

"Guys,you know what this mean."

All of them looked at Kris before they slowly nodded while the clueless girls with their confused looks.Their pain was been forgotten for a moment.Kris ran his fingers through his hair and stared at the floor.Luhan tugged Sehun's shirt.

"What do you mean?Why all of us suddenly got this tattoo that we never had?I clearly remember I've never tattoed any part of my body."

"Look,there's something you need to know about our kind.Vampire I mean."Sehun paused,gazing at all of them one by one."Just like humans,we need a partner or we prefer to call mate.The mate would be together forever if they were destined."

Baekhyun arched an eyebrows."Yeah,so?What did that got to do with all of this?"

"You see,of course we need to know who is our mate so that's why if they were destined to be together,both of them would..gained a tattoo to mark each other.No matter it was a human or vampire or even a witch,if they were in love with a vampire and the vampire also feel the same way,both of them would be tattoed automatically."

The girls gasped while Luhan and Tao looked at them in horror after Lay explained to them.

"How did you know which one is your mate?"Kyungsoo asked out of curiosity.

"From the design of the tattoo.Usually the tattoo was the design of the vampire's crest."

"Wait,that mean,Lay is my mate?"Suho asked as she grabbed Lay's hand to compare the design on his daylight ring with her tattoo.Lay smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course,dear.You can't possibly be their mate if you were in love with me."

"Then,how about us?"Baekhyun,Luhan and Tao asked almost in unison.

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.Same goes to Kris and Chanyeol.

"Xiao Lu,your tattoo is..the design of my crest."Sehun replied while smiling sheepishly.Meanwhile that,Chanyeol slowly took out his necklace and showed it to Baekhyun for her to see the design on it.The shorter one widened her eyes.

"I am your mate?"She questioned in disbelief.

"I think so.."

"That mean I'm with you?"

Kris turned to Tao."Yeah,maybe because that's my crest."Kris rolled up his sleeve and revealed his daylight tattoo.

"Is this how my tattoo looks like?A dragon?"Kris nodded in response while Tao huffed.She folded her arms to her chest and blew her bang.

"But,I don't want to be your mate!"She exclaimed loudly,gaining looks from everywhere.Suho pat her back.

"But Tao,you heard what they said.You guys were already destined to be together."

"No,Lay said it happened when both of the person fell in love with each other.The point is I don't love him."Tao was in denial.Everybody can clearly told that from her way but they decided to let Kris handled it.On the other side,Chen was smirking.

"So,your tattoo was on your chest?"

Xiumin looked at him and pushed him away lightly."ert."

"What?I'm not.But come on,show it to me."His eyes sparkled as he requested it.

"No.Never."

"Auww,you're mean."Chen whined like a little baby while Xiumin sternly won't budged.They continued to bicker like an old couple.Luhan was awfully silent by now.Kyungsoo too while Baekhyun was expressionless.Chanyeol and Sehun scratched their head,unable to figure out what to do.Kai just sat there patiently waiting for Kyungsoo to response.

Suddenly,Luhan rose up from her seat and walked away.She headed straight to the door and dissapeared behind the door.Everyone was puzzled.They realized the pain look on Sehun's delicate features as she walked away with no word.He attempted on running after her but a giant hands was been placed on his shoulder.

"Let her be alone for a while.She is just confused with all of this."Kris explained.Sehun sighed but nevertheless,decided to listen to him for once.

"It was too much for her to take,Sehun.She is just a normal human.She needs some space to think back about all of this.Kyungsoo's changed,her friends are dating vampires and now,she find out she was a mate of a vampire.Her mind must be in a great mess now."Lay added,assuring the youngest.Sehun nodded weakly while Kyungsoo stared at the door,feeling guilty about Luhan's misery.