No Way

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The bambi girl carefully made her way to the room as she tried her hardest not to make any noise.In a swift movement,she sneaked into the room before closing the door very quickly.She made a small victory celebration as she turned around.Only to meet with the biggest shock of her life.

"GUYS!"

With that,another ten pairs of eyes shot opened in an instant.

                                                                                        ~~+~~

Luhan bit her bottom lip in despair while her eyes silently eyed the taller male who's currently pacing like a mad person in front of her.She glanced at her husband with a completely helpless look.The other immediately responded by patting her back assuringly.

"I don't get this..This can't be happening..What the !No no--"Meanwhile that,Chanyeol kept on pacing back and forth mindlessly.Countless of grunts and mumbles could be heard slipped from his lips.A few more incoherent words also joined the series of curses about the matter while he pulled his hair in frustration.

"Chanyeol,calm down.Please sit down first."Lay in his attempt to calm the said male,tried to make him sit but then,only to meet with the sight of the tall male throwing daggers at him.He sighed and raised his hands in defeat.

"Tell me again,Luhan.She's already went missing when you came in?No trace or anything?"Luhan nodded her head in response.This must be the nth times Chanyeol had been questioning her the same question again and again.She was growing tired already but she was helpless either.

"Park Chanyeol,stop that already.Don't keep on questioning my wife the same question repeatedly."Eventually,Sehun snapped at him while pulling his wife into his warm embrace.He threw a disapprove look towards the said male,warning him firmly.Chanyeol was about to protest but he was quickly cut off by a certain annoyed dragon.

"He's right,dude.Don't you think I would have told you if she's hiding something from you?So calm the down."

"But I was just making sure."He argued while folding his arms to his chest."After all,I don't know whether I can trust you anymore.You have been missing a lot of things this lately despite your damn ability to read minds!"

"Park Chanyeol--"

"Okay,that's enough.Let's not make a scene here."Thankfully,Kai was fast enough to the rescue as he motioned to Sehun to help.The latter rolled his eyes but nevertheless,still did what he was asked.A flow of calmness instantly made their way towards both of the heated males as the rest of them breathed in relieve.Suddenly,the phone rang making all of them exchanged a quick glance with each other.Of course,Chanyeol was the first one to dash right away towards the phone.He picked it up eagerly with a worried expression.

He spoke for a while over the phone before the rest of them slowly witnessed how the phone escaped from his tight grip and fell onto the hard ground.All of them eyed him in pure concern as his gaze bored into their souls in horror.

"B-Baek.."At the mention of the said girl,their attention were fully on him before they all darted to him and surrounded him like a flock of bird.

"What happened?"Kyungsoo eagerly asked with a hint of nervousness and fright laced her words.At the same time,her hands tightly gripped onto Kai's for support. 

"S-She's..gone.."

In a flash,all of them could felt their jaws slackened while their eyes widened.Needless to say,they were absolutely bewildered and terrified with the sudden breaking news.

                                                                                ~~+~~

"Hello?"

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes,it's me.Who is this?"

"Looking for your mate?Listen to this."

"What do you mean--"

"Ch--annie..?Channie,help..me.."

"Baek!You bastard,what have you done to her?I swear if you ever lay a finger on her,you are dead meat--"

"Relax,son.You should have known better not to mess with me in the first place.Wrong move.Totally wrong move when you escaped the other day."

"What the are you talking about,you little piece of ?ing give me back my mate!"

No answer in response but instead sound of a gun shot could been heard."BANG!"

"Hear that?Oh yeah,that's the sound of your heart shattering apart."

"W-What the--B-Baek?"

The call was been ended abruptly.

 

                                                             --------------~~+~~--------------

                                            Guys,don't worry.I'm not blaming you guys,okay.

                          Please do apologize me if I was being quite harsh with my words though.T_T

                                       That wasn't my intention honestly.*scratched my head*

           Anyway,I better run now for my dear life before all of you kill me..*run away like a crazy girl*