Poor Troll

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The biggest shock of life.When the eager new mom had pulled her son to officially introduce him to the rest of the family,she apparently had forgotten that the latter is a newborn by now.Therefore once they stepped into the living room that was filled with the intoxicating scents of fresh blood and overwhelmed by the sounds of beating heartbeats,a loud gasp echoed throughout the room.However much to their surprise,the newborn remained unwavering as he raised a brow towards them.

"Are you okay?Did you feel the dryness in the back of your throat?"Luhan carefully questioned with so much concern.She protectively wrapped her arms around Sehan on her lap as she did so.

Jongsoo blinked repeatedly."Yeah,I'm perfectly fine and no.Umm..why?"

That immediately washed away the family's worriness but still,they were careful not to be caught off-guard even once.

"You still need to drink.Come,son."Kai said while patting his back before pulling him into the kitchen.As soon as they dissapeared from the sight,the females instantly swarmed around the wide eyed girl,demanding for an explanation.Kyungsoo just merely laughed before calmly taking a seat and started explaining.By the time she concluded everything,the father and son were already making their way back to the living room.

Once he took a seat,in an instant Jongsoo was been crowded by the younger children,who curiously eyed him.Although the worries are still there,the other parents loosen up a bit and let their children played with the oldest kid as they began to discuss the plan instead.After all,VIXX were carefully looking after the children at the time

"So,I guess it's time to put an action in the plan?"Xiumin asked,wiggling her brows suggestively towards her husband.Chen immediately let out a grumble while crossing his arms sternly.

"I agree!Let's do it already."Luhan said enthusiastically."We can't wait any longer."

The troll in the house sent a death glare towards the certain bambi girl."Easy for you to say!"

"Oh,it is easy to say."Luhan replied back mockingly as she stuck out her tongue playfully towards the troll.Chen rolled his eyes in response before clinging onto his wife like a spoilt baby koala.

"I don't want to do it!"

"Come on,dude.Man up and just brave it like a real man."Sehun interjected,a smirk tugged the corner of his lips.

"I agree with this brat."Lay added.Even the usually calm unicorn was smirking a bit as he elbowed the troll.

"I don't want--"

"Do it,Jongdae."Kris cut him off abruptly,giving him a menacing stare.

"Gosh,fine!"He finally surrender with a deep frown displayed on his face."You guys better come fast though!"

"Yeah,yeah,we would."Tao replied,a hint of mischievous glint in her eyes.

                                                                        ~~+~~

" all of this!"Chen quietly muttered under his breath as he made his way into the bar.His eyes quickly scanned the surrounding before he spotted the aimed male drinking alone.

"I'm so going to kill you later no matter even if that Kyungsoo ing get in the way."Chen mumbled again while continuously staring at the male as he walked to him.He fixed the dress he's wearing a bit before clearing his throat in a girly manner,not too loud but loud enough for the male to hear.That surely attracted the latter and sparked his interest once his gaze locked on him.

"Woot~"He whistled while eyeing him from head to toe.Deep inside,Chen was this close to strangle the other."New here,huh?Hot."

"Umm..yes."He answered seductively as he leaned closer to the male and purposely brushed his exposed legs with the other's.The male shivered in delight before pulling him closer and placing a hand on his hips,eventually going down in a matter of time.

Chen's breath hitched but nevertheless,he kept the smile on his face and leaned even closer.He aimed the male's ear before it in a very alluring manner.A sly smile appeared on the male's face.

"Your place or mine?"The male asked rather quickly.His eyes now displayed the pure lust as he eagerly waited for his answer.

Chen forced a fake provocative smile."Yours."

                                                                               ~~+~~

The door bursted opened after being kicked by a certain dragon,revealing a desperate Chen who's trying to get away from the high man.

" all of you!Why in the hell you are so late?"He yelled in annoyance once Chanyeol managed to grab the man and get him off.Luhan and Tao bursted into laughter while Suho and Baekhyun sent him an apologetic look.Kyungsoo though was too preoccupied on checking his brother who's held back by Chanyeol while Xiumin eyed him in disgust somehow.

"We are here now,right?So why don't you turn back into yourself?"The baozi girl blurted out of nowhere,a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Excuse me?Why do you even sound jealous?I told you I don't want to do this!"Chen whined as he put on the dress that was been tore away by the man previously.He shivered in horror once he recalled back what just happened."I can't shift back since there's no way in hell I'm going to be me in this dress!,I'm not going to do this ever again!"

"Well yeah,thanks man.Now,where's the moonstone?"Sehun brushed off his whine nonchanlantly as his eyes looked all around and proceed to ask him about the main stuff.

"I don't know.He said somewhere about the secret panel in his library."Chen answered with not much interest as he was focusing more on rubbing himself,disgusted with the horrible memories.

"Let's go then!"Luhan beamed cheerfully despite the gloomy expression on the troll's face.The rest nodded in agreement.

At the library,the spotlight was on Kai currently.

"Dude,I can't possibly track it!"He protested,glaring at Kris as if he's crazy enough."It won't work!"

"Jeez.Then how are we going to find it?"Tao voiced out irritatedly.She instantly kicked the table in order to express her annoyance.On the other side,her husband sighed in content.

Suddenly,Kyungsoo interrupted."I think I know where is it.My brother always has this one habit of having a secret panel in his drawer."

"Drawer?"

Upon Kyungsoo nodded in approval towards his question,Lay instantly dashed to the table where he began to search frantically.Eventually,the other also joined him and helped to search once he handed them the drawer that he pulled out of the place.

"I found it!"All of a sudden,Suho shouted excitedly.Her eyes sparkled as she tilted her head and grinned widely.The family rushed to her in a flash,eagerly anticipating it.

As expected,the moonstone indeed was placed in it.Chen did a great job after all and thanks to Kyungsoo too.Chanyeol reached out his hand and took the velvet box out of the secret panel.The moonstone was placed nicely in the velvet box,seeming to be protect with so much care.

"We did it!"Tao cheered happily as a goofy grin made their way to her sharp features.

"How about no?"