Stubborn

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Slightly shaking with her thumping heart,the figure repeatedly took a deep breath while trying to make herself at ease.Meanwhile that,the other person next to her quietly watched her in pure concern while rubbing her arms soothingly.

As another two tall figures approached them,they found themselves waiting patiently for them to arrive right in front of them before questioning the couple through their eyes.The female let out a sigh.

"Are you sure you can do this?"She asked worriedly while reaching up to pull her into a warm embrace.The said female instantly nodded her head,unable to bring herself to give up by now.Another sigh slipped off but nevertheless,she nodded with a knowing nod before she left them for some time alone.

Immediately,after they were left to be alone,the shaking female was pulled into his arms before he nuzzled to the crook of her neck.

"You will be fine.All of us will.Baekhyun will too."He said determinedly although his words muffled a bit.

"I know."She replied softly,a forced smile tugged the corner of her lips.She assuringly pat the latter in order to assure herself too.

"Okay,Kyungsoo.I know you need some time alone with this idiot but we need to do it now."Abruptly,they were interrupted by a certain bambi girl,who had a serious look on display.Kai groaned in response,earning a death glare from the bambi girl.

"Don't be such a baby,Kim Jongin.You would have all the time in the world later."She snapped harshly without looking as she shifted back her attention to the wide eyed girl.

Kai crossed his arms with a demanding look."Excuse me but you do know,I'm way older than you,right?"He asked,pressuring 'way' in an exaggerated manner.

Luhan quickly rolled her eyes."Yes,I'm well aware of that,grandpa."

"What--"

"We are going to meet him now."Kyungsoo just nodded in response as Kris came and informed them.Kai huffed loudly once the dragon gave him a warning look as well while Luhan smirked in victory.

"I hate all of you.."The frustrated tanned male mumbled under his breath with a severe look of displeasure as he trailed after his family who had started dashing towards the house they were heading to.

Upon they arrived right in front of the door,Kyungsoo nervously stepped forward before knocking the door a few times.It didn't took long for the door to be open but even that few seconds that passed by at the time felt like an eternity to the wide eyed girl as she nervously heard the sound of the footsteps.Thankfully,Kai had appeared next to her and quickly intertwined their hands together in his attempt to comfort his nervous wife.

"Yes,who is it--"The male immediately paused his words once his eyes caught the glimpse of the guest.They witnessed how his expression darkened on the spot.

"Wait,please."Kyungsoo instantly pleaded since she witnessed it too.

He hissed in reply."I told you to never appear in front of me,ever.again!"He said through his gritted teeth along with his sharp gaze.

"Oppa,please.Listen to me first."

"No!"He might had succeed in killing his own sister if it wasn't because of Luhan and Xiumin.The two females had reacted fast enough to save the said girl.Luhan,who had a sudden vision on what's going to happen,had instructed Xiumin to make a shield made from ice to protect Kyungsoo right in time before the stake pierced through her heart.Kai breathed a sigh of relief while Kyungsoo's eyes glistened with tears.

"Dude,that was rude!"Sehun snapped with a hint of dissatisfied in his loud voice.He appeared to be extremely pissed off,forcing Luhan to calm him all over again.

"Yeah,totally rude.I would have said that was the worst possible greeting I ever had!"Chen added while placing an arm around Xiumin's shoulder.He leaned closer to the other."You did well."

"Well,thanks there."Xiumin replied quickly before they both shared a quick kiss between each other.Sehun made a gag motion once he saw that but the other was too preoccupied to even notice that as they stared at Kyungsoo's only brother in disgust.

"All of you don't deserved even a decent greeting at all!"He insisted while still holding his compound bow in a defensive position.His eyes were literally shooting them with daggers at the time as he cautiously eyed them one by one.

Kris scoffed at him all of a sudden,tearing his gaze from Kyungsoo.He stared at the dragon with a questioning look.

"We both know what's really playing in your mind now."Kris said,a suggestive smirk painted across his face as he crossed his arms leisurely.Tao threw a confused glance towards her own husband but Kris just merely brushed her off.

"What the hell are you bluffing about,bloodsucker?"

"Ptf..You could go on and keep that emotionless mask on or.."Kris paused for a while as he winked at Kyungsoo."..or the hell with that,you can come here and finally hug your beloved sister.Speak out all of those longing words that you kept for so long already."

"What the hell?"The latter spat out but some of the family surely was fast enough to sense how he wavered for a moment there.Immediately,they mirrored Kris as a few smirks appeared here and there.

"Kyungie?Come on,sweetheart.Please don't cry anymore."On the other side,Kai desperately pleaded to his wife as the tears won't stop from streaming down her cheeks.Her eyes were all puffy by now and she had her hands to cover her face as she buried it deeper.She shook her head weakly at the desperate request.

"Come on.I really can't stand it anymore.Listening to all of that thoughts of yours that are imagining yourself comforting her.Just ing come here and do it for real already,damn it."Kris irritatedly yelled while throwing the male an annoyed look.

However,the male stood still and stubbornly refused as he shook his head firmly."I don't know what are you talking about.Please,get lost from here this instant before I hunt all of you without any exception.I won't spare any of you if I start doing so. "

"Jeez.This guy really."Kris whined while ruffling his hair."Fine then.We would get lost this instant but only after you hand us something."

"What is it?"The male arrogantly questioned while raising a brow.

"Seungsoo oppa,we need the moonstone."Instead of Kris,Suho was the one to answer him in hope her soft and gentle voice could possibly persuaded him to agree with that.

In an instant,Seungsoo dropped his hands to the side and straightened his back very quickly."The moonstone?"

Suho nodded in response with a high hope look.Unfortunately,that brother of Kyungsoo immediately shook his head.

"No.I can't give you that.Why would I?"

"Just ing give it to us,damn it."Finally,Lay snapped frustratedly after being silent all the time.The rest nodded in agreement except the the two at the side.

"I won't.What would I get if I did so?Besides even if I did get a benefit from doing so,bloodsuckers like all of you disgusted me so there's no way in hell I'm going to corporate with your kind."

"Dude, you."Sehun suddenly called him and commented nonchalantly.He wore a bored look on his features.

Suho let out a deep sigh."Please,just give it to us and we promise that we won't appear in front of you ever again.Just this once,please.Help us."

In all honesty,Kai was this close to punch that damn face of his own brother-in-law as he saw how a sudden smirk displayed on his bloody face.Thankfully,he had a high level of tolerance in him so in the end,he just shook his head in disbelief before he returned his attention to his still crying wife.Meanwhile that,Kris was already annoyed as .The rest of them was not any better than him either as they menacingly glared at the vampire hunter.

"Sorry,my final desicion.That's it,I'm not giving it to you guys no matter what.Now please,take your leave before this stake went right through your heart.This time,I'm pretty sure that pretty lady won't be able to save any of you if I did it at the same time."He had a snobbish look on his face as he demanded them to leave.Most of the family groaned and grunted in dissaproval.

Surprisingly,Kris rolled his eyes before a few unexpected words slipped off from his mouth."Fine then.Let's go,guys."

"What?"

"What the heck,Wu Yi Fan?"

"Kris,what the actual ,man?"

All of them were protesting but Kris silenced them in an instant as he showed them a smile with hidden meaning.The family was confused obviously but nevertheless,they obeyed him.It was not before they were far enough from the house that Kris finally explained it.

"I have a plan."A short and simple explanation but apparently,it was clear enough for the family as they instantly shared a knowing smile with each other.