Plan B

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Luhan abruptly opened her eyes,disoriented by the gloom,forgetting where she was.There was something on her waist.She touched it with a cold shaky hand and realized it was Sehun's arm wrapped around her.It took her thoughts back to reality.She sat up in bed and exhaled deeply to calm her nerves but it did not work.

"Xiao Lu?"Sehun,the shallow sleeper that he usually is,was roused from sleep the moment she sat up."What's the matter?"

"I h-had a dream.."Luhan replied,her voice tremulous.She was trying not to cry.Her heart was pounding against her chest and she could hear her blood flowing through her veins.She was scared to her wit's end in her dream and the fear was still there now that she's awake.Unconsciously,she gripped Sehun's hand tightly.He realized she was in cold sweat and,in a flash,he had sat up beside her.

"Xiao Lu.."There was concern in his voice.A sob escaped from her and she was not able to hold back the tears anymore.She turned to face him and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck,leaning her head on his shoulder.He felt her tears soak through his shirt.

"I-It was..so horrible.."She mumbled through her tears."Blood..everywhere." She vividly recalled the dream,the terror she felt as she witnessed the scene.

Sehun immediately pulled her to his other side,letting her sit on his lap as she continued to cry,this time making wet patches on the front of his shirt."Don't worry.It's just a dream."He assured as he just held her close,trying to calm her.He could sensed the terrible fear in her emotion,almost making her whole body quiver.

"B-but,it was so..bad."She whispered.

"It wasn't real."He firmly said as he the back of her head.

In the darkness,he let her cried her heart out. Eventually,her sobbing reduced to occasional sniffling and her heart had calmed down from fiercely thumping inside her.She wiped the final traces of tears from her eyes and looked up at him."I'm sorry.I know it's silly. But I got scared."She said abashedly.He nodded his head,meaning he understood.He tried to think of something soothing to say but cannot really come up with anything.

"I love you,Xiao Lu."He said,thinking that wasn't really the right word to soothe her but eventually her face splitted into a slight grin.

"I love you too.."She said right back as she smiled.

In the dimness of the room,he gently traced the edges of the stripe on one of her cheeks with his thumb and planted a light kiss on her forehead."Go back to sleep."

They settled back onto the bed.Luhan lying on her back with her face buried deeply into his chest while Sehun lying on his side so he can watch over her with his strong arms securely wrapped around her waist.Silly bad dream,he thought silently.

                                                                                         ~~+~~

Both of them sped through the forest and before they even knew it,a huge mansion came in their sight.Lay was about to barge in when the younger held his arms,warning him through his eyes.

"Wait up.I know you're worried but please,don't make a rush desicion."Kai whispered to him while his eyes were inspecting the house carefully.Lay sighed and slumped his shoulders but nevertheless,trailed after Kai.They both silently went closer to the door and tried to make sure the current situation.But suddenly,a blood curling scream pierced the air.

Lay's eyes instantly widened once he recognized the voice."Suho!"

"Hyung--"Kai didn't got to finish his words when Lay already dissapeared from his side.He shook his head in disbelief.

                                                                                          ~~+~~

Suho re-opened her eyes,trying to fight the darkness that started to take over her consciousness.She can felt the thick liquid that slide down her neck while the fangs sunk in her exposed flesh, her blood hungrily.Her hands balled into a fist.Suddenly,the other was yanked away from his meal by someone.

"Enough."His icy voice firmly said while his crimson eyes staring down at the younger.Changjo groaned in response before he rolled his eyes and darted across the room to the kitchen.Suho instantly breathed in relieve weakly.She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

Meanwhile that,Niel who was sitting casually on the couch,formed a smirk.He crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side."Come on,I know you want it.Just take a sip and enjoy it."

"I know you can smell those scent of hers.Strawberries,fresh rain and freesia,all in one.."Ricky added while his lips.His eyes were staring intensely at the poor girl.Suho just kept her eyes shut,silently prayed so he won't got tempted by them.L.Joe took a quick glance towards Suho before he turned back and shook his head abruptly.

"Don't touch her while I'm gone."With that,he was off.They waited before his shadow dissapeared completely before Ricky quickly stood up with a victorious smirk.

"Screw that."He said before in a flash,he was right in front of the trembling girl.He leaned closer and closer to her neck while yanking her hair slowly.On the other side,Suho with her eyes closed,trembled badly while she kept on praying.But then as he got closer,she gave up and decided to just wait for the pain to come again.Surprisingly,it didn't came.A loud noise can be heard before she felt a sudden strong breeze in front of her.She inhaled deeply and immediately her eyes fluttered opened at the familiar scent.

"Lay!"She shrieked with fresh tears pooling in her eyes.

Lay instantly turned to her and threw an affectionate smile to her.He mouthed 'don't worry' before he turned back to face the other vampires in the room.By now,Changjo had came to join the others.The silent room suddenly was filled with loud growl everywhere while they circled each other with their death glare.

"We know you would come."Chunji stated with an amused voice."For her of course.That little unicorn was really hard to miss."

Lay scoffed,mockingly at him."So what?"

"Tsk,tsk.You and your arrogantness.Does it run in your family?That dark raven hair babe was feisty too..but I like it."Chunji commented casually.He had his arms folded to his chest while he grinned smugly.

Lay gritted his teeth,totally hating how the other was talking about his new sister casually after what he had done.In a blink of an eyes,Lay had launched himsef forward and now was hovering over Chunji.Both of them were rolling around on the hard ground as they tried to pin each other down.Changjo was trying to help his brother when C.A.P quickly stopped him and held him back but Niel was slightly ahead as he handed over the stake to Chunji.At the corner,Ricky was still frozen in his place after been pushed away harshly by Lay just now.

"You!Bastard!"Lay yelled in fury as he punched Chunji countless of times.But before he realized it,Chunji had staked him,sending him back a few metre away.His eyes widened in disbelief while his hands were on the stake trying to pull it out.

" all of you!"A loud voice boomed all over the room as the owner of the voice made a grand entrance.Immediately,the remaining vampires were sent flying away before they crouched on the floor,holding their head.

"Are you okay?"Myungsoo asked in concern to Suho while he helped the female vampire to stand up.Suho just nodded weakly in response.

"L-Lay.."That was the last word that escaped before she abruptly slipped from Myungsoo's grip and fell down to the ground,totally unconscious.

                                                                                            ~~+~~

"What.happened?"L.Joe questioned through his gritted teeth.His eyes were sending daggers to all of the boys on the floor,who had their head hung low.

Ricky hesitantly looked up."T-They took her away just now.."

All of them were startled when L.Joe suddenly punched the wall in anger.They hung their head even lower while clutching their shirts with trembling hands.

"And you guys did nothing?"He asked,stressing each words without looking."Just like that?"

"No,we tried to stop them and Chunji even staked one of them but then.."Changjo paused for a while,taking a quick glance to the other."..the witches came and help them."

He ended the brief explanation in a soft voice.L.Joe turned around and huffed.

"Plan B."He firmly said while his eyes filled with determination.The other exchanged a knowing glance with each other before they nodded in agreement.

 

                                                                      ---------------~~+~~---------------

                                            Did I ever told you guys that I love all of my subscribers?No?

                                                                   Then,now I would say it.

                                    I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING BAD THAT IT HURTS!^O^

                                           Salam Mubarak to all of my Muslim subscribers anyway.^.^