D-Day

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Are you sure?Like seriously,very sure?"Chen anxiously questioned while he gripped onto Sehun's arms for support.

Sehun rolled his eyes while Luhan eagerly nodded with a bright smile."Yes,I am so sure of it."

"B-But,what if it didn't work?What if something goes wrong?What if--"Immediately,Sehun cut him off in annoyance.

"Just trust my Xiao Lu and do it."Chen glared at the younger and pouted.He proceed to take a deep breath,trying to ease himself.

                                                                      ~~+~~

"Gosh,you guys look so amazingly stunning!"Sungyeol exclaimed in a loud voice while excitedly inspecting the brides.Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo was fidgeting endlessly while taking a deep breath a few times which didn't went unnoticed by Xiumin.The baozi girl decided to elbow her to get her attention.

"Huh?"Kyungsoo,who was startled by the sudden action,instantly turned around with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"Xiumin asked with pure concern displayed through her eyes.

Kyungsoo immediately nodded."Yeah,I'm fine.Just slightly nervous I guess."

Xiumin formed an 'O' with and pat her back to assure her before she shifted back her attention to Baekhyun,who's helping her with the dress.Suddenly,she finally noticed something and very quickly,her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Are you sure this is indeed my dress?"She asked while her eyes suspiciously eyed Baekhyun.The other girl gulped and looked up,quickly smiling towards her.

"Sure it is!"She replied with a slight hint of nervous."Don't look at me like that.Anything,ask them since they were the one who chose it."

Baekhyun instantly pointed at the four brides that was getting ready.Tao turned around and nodded in agreement.

"It is yours,unnie.We specially picked it for you.Why?You don't like it?"Tao questioned while making a sad face.A knowing smile was on the other's face when they heard that,approving her great acting.Xiumin gasped and instantly waved her hands in the air.

"No,no,I really love it.I'm just a little bit surprised since it seems like a wedding dress somehow."Xiumin assured but still glancing suspiciously towards the dress on her own body.

Tao shrugged in response."That was the only dress that I think would suit you."

"You know how she is."Luhan added,winking mischievously towards the baozi girl.Xiumin giggled upon she heard that.Of course how can she forgot,Tao was such a brat that it was possible she insisted on choosing this dress instead just simply because she likes it.

"Okay,I totally got that."

"Girls,it's time already."Suddenly,Myungsoo came in and announced.Tao widened her eyes and was flapping her arms frantically all of a sudden.She ran to Suho and clung to the older like a baby koala for her dear life.

"Unnie!I'm nervous!"She whined,in which the shorter one quickly responded by patting her back.Luhan and Kyungsoo let out a chuckle while they began to walk to the door.Eventually,Suho also did the same while she dragged Tao along followed by the bridesmaids.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"I'm going insane here I think."Kai whispered to Sehun while his eyes were fixed to the door,waiting for his bride to come in.But at the same time,he was shaking terribly.

"Relax."Sehun replied,whispering as well.

"Thanks,dude."Kai immediately thanked the younger once he felt that he was getting calm all of a sudden.Sehun hummed in response.As if on cue,the brides began to walk down the aisle.Both of the bridesmaids walked ahead them,throwing the petals everywhere.

"Here we go."Chanyeol cooed while the rest grinned widely as Chen began to make his way towards his mate.He quickly stopped Xiumin,who's still in the middle of the aisle but he did let Baekhyun and the rest of the girls continued walking.

"Hey there."Kris grinned like a fool once Tao was right next to him at the same time the rest of the brides arrived next to their partner.Tao cleared and glanced at him.

"Shut up,Kris.This time,I really don't want to miss it."She said,mocking him at the same time.Kris immediately pouted in response.He mumbled under his breath childishly.Tao was able to catch 'not my fault' and 'I don't want it to happen either' but she ignored it anyway,determined to witness the event.

"Kim Jongdae,what are you doing?"Xiumin whispered,embarrased by the sudden attention on her.All eyes were on her by now.She was even more puzzled than ever when Chen suddenly went down on one of his knee while taking out a ring from his pocket.Her eyes caught the sight of the ring and she can felt her jaw slackened instantly.

Chen looked up and threw a loving gaze towards her while an affectionate smile appeared on his face."Kim Minseok,words are not enough to explain my love for you.I am crazy about you and not even a single day passed without you in my mind.If loving you is a sin then just let me be guilty but just know,I've always been thankful since the first day you were brought into my life and that moment would be cherished by me forever."

By this time,Xiumin was in utterly shock condition.She was speechless and her eyes could never left him either.

"You are the only one I ever want in this life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever so let me ask you this.Kim Minseok,would you marry me and let me love you forever and ever,my love?"

"Say yes!Say yes!"The guest began to cheer for them loudly.Chen gave a thankful smile towards them while he nervously waited for the answer.Eventually,the brides and grooms also excitedly joined the cheering especially Tao and Suho while Luhan was already smiling widely,knowing very well the outcoming because of her ability.

                                                                              ~~+~~    

His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist as they spinned around slowly according to the song.Her face buried into his face deeply while he inhaled her addicting scent.

"Why?"Suddenly,she popped out a question before she looked up and tilted her head to the side.

Chen cocked a brow."What do you mean?"

"Why did you decided to propose me today honestly?"

"Because I want to?"He playfully answered,earning a cute pout from her.

"I'm serious.What if.."She paused for a while."What if I rejected you just now?"

"You won't."Chen confidently said,tightening his grip around her waist at the same time while twirling them in a circle.

Xiumin instantly rolled her eyes and snickered."What make you so sure of that?"

"Because you love me."Chen whispered into her ear,purposely teasing his wife.Xiumin responded with a light slap on his chest,mumbling under her breath.Chen quickly caught her hand that was still hitting him and placed a gentle kiss on top of it.

"But seriously,what if I rejected you?"Xiumin questioned again,looking down to avoid his intense gaze.Chen smiled and leaned closer before his lips pressed against her forehead lightly for a moment.

"I would just keep on trying then."With that,Xiumin immediately looked up back and stared into his eyes.Her breath ragged and again,just like that she fell in love with him again.She crawled her hand up to his heart and traced a heart shape.

"Thanks."She murmured as she pressed their bodies closed together."Thanks for everything and..I love you."

"I love you too,my dear wifey."He whispered,a smile evident in his voice as he pulled her closer,molding them as one.

 

                                                                  -------------~~+~~------------

     LOL Xiumin didn't know this but you guys sure can guess why Chen was so sure she won't rejected it..xDD

    Anyway,I need to ask you guys something and please do answer me because I only know one of you want this.

                                           Can I..make a rated scene or not?*fidgeting endlesly*

                                      I won't write it if you are uncomfortable so please do tell me..