Officially Mine

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

A certain nervous groom continously paced back and forth while the rest of them sat watching him like a tennis match in slow motion.All of them were ready in their suits,looking inhumanly good looking as they waited for the moment when the final mates are going to be legally belonged to each other. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this."Chanyeol muttered,appeared to be extremely anxious than he ever be.

"Yeol,you can do this."Lay,being the most considerate one,tried to comfort him."All you have to do is stand there and recite a few words,that's it."

"It's not just reciting a few words,Yixing!I have to stand up in front of everyone and declare that she is the one for me."

"You say that as if you haven't done that a thousand times already."Chen inserted sarcastically,rolling his eyes in the process.

Chanyeol immediately snorted in response while running a hand through his perfectly styled hair."It's completely different."

"I wish there is something we could do."Kai whined,trying to be more understanding since he's been through it once."Sehun,can't you?"

The youngest nonchalantly brushed him off though.A smirk tugged the corner of his lips as he evilly stared at the taller.Casually leaning again the wall,he folded his arms to his chest with a satisfied look.

"Nope,can't do.I enjoy your misery,Mr. Park."

Surprisingly,Kris nodded in agreement as he raised a thumb up towards the youngest.He also wore an evil smirk,mirroring Sehun's.To make it worst,Myungsoo entered the room at the very moment,looking inhumanly good looking as well with his menacing stare.

"It's time."He announced briefly before walking out almost in an instant.Meanwhile that,Chanyeol was stunned in his spot for a moment before he suddenly began hyperventilanting.

"Oh no!What should I do?Dude,help me!Gosh,what if anything goes wrong?What if someone objects?What if..What if--"He continued on blabbering as Sehun and Kris pretended as if their ears had went deaf.Chen though,displayed a playful smirk as he hopped off the bed before appearing in front of the tall groom.

"Should I replace you then?"He suggested playfully,winking at the said male wittily.That however,managed to snap the happy virus into reality as he began throwing daggers through his eyes towards the other.

"Okay hands down,dude.Chill,man."Chen quickly said before adding more dryly."Who ask you to marry later than all of us?You should have joined the massive weddings back then."

Thankfully,Ravi saved the day.Chanyeol eventually managed to stand properly on the altar,anxiously waiting for his bride.The anxious thoughts immediately vanished though once the bridal march started and she entered.His breath hitched once her slender figure began to walk down the aisle.Walking with more grace than anyone should have,a smile planted firmly on her face.The light hit her perfectly causing her eyes to sparkle blindingly.After what it felt like a few decades,she finally stood next to him for real.They exchanged a quick glance once in awhile as the dazzling smile never left her face.

"Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today to witness this two souls becoming one.If anyone has a reason why these two should not be married,speak now or forever hold your piece."The priest said.After a slight pause,he resumed again."I have been told that the bride and groom have written their own vows.Mr. Park,would you like to go first?"

"Y-yes."Chanyeol barely managed to choke out before he cleared his throat and started."Byun Baekhyun,my life with you has been full of wonder and amazement.You have given me a precious son and you have always been the rock that ties me to the ground.You are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I sleep at night.When I think of you,my heart swells with love and care.You are my heart and soul,and without you,I am absolutely nothing.I'm glad I can call you mine from now onwards and I promise to love you with all my heart,forever and always."

"The bride next,please."The priest announced.

"Park Chanyeol,when we first met,I have never thought that it was you that would be standing here today but over time,you made me realized that you are indeed the one.You are such a caring person who would cheer me up when I'm down.You could make me smile no matter what happened.You've given me so much love over the years that I can't think of how to repay you.We have our lovely son,Chanhyun and I hope that our family would always be together no matter what.I will alway love you,no matter what circumtances.Forever and always."She recited calmly.

"Park Chanyeol,do you take this woman.To be your lawfully wedded wife.To cherish and to hold,through sickness and in health.For rich or for poor.As long as you both shall live?"The priest questioned.

"I do."His nervousness was long forgotten as he answered with a wide grin spreaded on his face.

"Byun Baekhyun,do you take this man.To be your lawfully wedded husband.To cherish and to hold,through sickness and in health.For rich or for poor.As long as you both shall live?"Again,the question was been repeated only to the different recipient this time.

Almost in an instant,she answered with no hesitation."I do."

The priest immediately declared them husband and wife with a delightful smile.Not even wasting a single moment any longer,Chanyeol's hands instantly reached up to cradle her face before the newlyweds shared a passionate kiss with more passion than the two had ever shared in the past.Applause broke out throughout the chapel as friends and family let tears of joy fell from their eyes.

"I love you."He whispered as they broke the kiss.

"I love you too."Baekhyun smiled.They walked up the aisle,ready to start their lives together again.Finally married,all that was left was to build the family they had already started.

As they arrived at the front door,Chanyeol swiftly pulled her closer by wrapping an arm securely around her waist before placing a chaste kiss on her forehead."Yupp,officially mine."