An Eventful Day

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Luhan eagerly did her work as she continuously decorated the other's face like a doll.As fast as a lightning,her hands worked magically on the violet haired girl.

"Exactly why am I so dressed up for a litlle date?"Baekhyun asked curiously as a fresh white dress adorned her slender figure.It cut off at an angle and did a really great job at shaping her slim waist.Baekhyun's violet locks was already in an up-do and Xiumin finished off by putting sparkles in it.

"Byun Baekhyun,don't you want to look good for your dearest Chanyeol?This is your first date after a long time after all.Now,shut up and thank me later!"Luhan answered sternly.

"Okay,okay,I got the message."She replied,laughing to take the embarrassment away.As she did so,she failed to notice the knowing smile that was been exchanged between the rest of the girls.

Meanwhile that,the suspicious look that was given by the youngest male certainly worsened the taller's anxiety as he clasped and unclasped his hands repeatedly.Quick to notice,a certain dragon immediately assisted him by presenting the younger with a smack on the back of his head.

"Guys,I can't do this!"Chanyeol desperately said while he latched onto Lay and clung to the poor unicorn."Can't any of you do it for me instead?"

"Dude,what the actual are you saying?"Kai asked as he gave a disbelief look that was questioning the male's sanity.

"I don't know.I'm just so nervous.I can't even feel my legs now!"He cried out in despair while exaggeratedly pointing at his numb legs.The rest of them rolled their eyes in response.To make it worse,Tao abruptly arrived at the living room with an adorable smile.

"Hey,Chan!She's ready now!"

Chanyeol squeaked sub-conciously as he gripped tightly onto Chen's arm,which happened to sit next to him and Lay.Chen's face scrunched up with an uncomfortable look.Thankfully,Kai quickly ushered the nervous male.Eventually,Chanyeol forcefully dragged his feets to the room.

Once he left,Tao immediately headed straight to her husband before sitting on his lap and resting her head on his broad chest.She let out a light chuckle.

"I hope he didn't mess up."

"Me too."The dragon agreed almost in an instant as he wrapped an arm securely around the panda.

                                                                           ~~+~~

"We are going to watch a movie?"Baekhyun questioned in amusement.Her free hand reached up to tuck the unnecessary strands from her view.Chanyeol nervously nodded while forcing out an awkwards smile.It appeared to be a smile laced with fear and doubts in her eyes so she quickly cupped his cheeks and smiled widely.

"Fine to me as long as you are with me."As the string of words slipped off from her luscious lips,the taller male couldn't help it but to fall in love even more towards the other.Finally,a genuine smile tugged the corner of his lips as he forgot about his previous anxiety for a while there.Eventually,the couple skipped happily into the place with intertwined hands.

"I don't mind too much but why this movie?"The violet haired girl can't help herself and soon enough,found herself questioning curiously towards the male once they both settled down on their seats.

Chanyeol let out a nervous laugh."No idea.I thought it would be fun to see how people view us.You know,vampires.Besides,Twilight is fun and..romantic maybe."

"Oh,okay."That was the only word that escaped her lips before she focused her attention on the movie back.But then,a light tug interrupted her.She mumbled a quick 'what' under her breath.

"I know the temperature is obviously nothing to us but people would be questioning.Here,take my jacket."Baekhyun quicky glanced all around and finally took a notice of the said matter.Wordless,she grabbed the jacket and placed it just barely enough to cover her exposed shoulders.Suddenly,an idea popped out in her mind before she scooted closer to the tall giant.

Chanyeol instantly became wary of it."What are you doing?"

"This seems even more convincing,right?"She said playfully before winking seductively towards the male.Next,she also placed her head on his shoulders while their intertwined hands were been shoved into the pocket before she proceed to watch the movie.Chanyeol seemingly in dazed,just blinked in response.After a moments,he eventually brushed it off and mirrored her action.

Two hours later,the two spent their evening walking through the park.With the sun barely showing up any longer and the gentle breeze wafting,it seemed like the perfect day to walk around the park.Just relentlessly walking,enjoying each other's company.

Smiling as he felt Baekhyun's hand slip back into his,he tugged her closer and kissed her forehead.From the corner of his eyes,he saw an ice cream cart nearby.

"Want to share a scoop of ice cream?"He asked gently.His nervousness was long forgotten since he finally realized it just have to be done confidently later.

Baekhyun giggled."Ice cream,yes please.But sharing,no."

Chanyeol chuckled along with her.He playfully flicked her nose."Okay then.How about if I get our ice creams while you find somewhere for us to sit?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Squeezing her hands before leaving,he found himself waiting the short period of time in line.After paying for their ice creams,he scanned the surrounding,finding her lounging on a nearby fountain.

Chanyeol couldn't help but to think how lovely she looked as the breeze passed through her hair.The tendrils of her curls floated in the air before she tucked the air behind her ear,the fingers on her left hand skidding across the surface of the water.He instantly passed her the ice cream.Listening to the steady flow of water springing out into the pool beneath,Chanyeol laughed.

"What's so funny?"She asked suspiciously at his too wide grin.

"You have ice cream all over your face."

"Oh,really?Wipe it off then."She challenged,a mischievous glint glistened her eyes but nevertheless,the eager male did as she wanted.Cupping her cheeks with his big hands,he pulled her closer before kissing her nose and moved to the corner of her lips before kissing the desirable lips too alongside the process.

"Mmm..I think you taste better than the ice cream."She commented firstly after they pulled away from each other.Chanyeol only laughed in response while she hopped to stand up."Next what?Let's go!"

"Already?"

"Yes!"

Soon enough,they were already in a fancy restaurant,enjoying their dinner together.Chatting with each other is a must while the conversation goes on an endless route.

"So,Chanhyun is a mix of our name together?"The violet haired girl asked in disbelief.Chanyeol nodded in reply while casually cutting the steak.

"Yes.Chan for Chanyeol and Hyun for Baekhyun."

"Wow,I never knew you are that creative."She teased playfully as she poked his nose.It was Chanyeol's request earlier for them to sit next to each other instead of being opposite of each other.

Chanyeol's eyebrows knitted together questioningly."Well,I am that great."

"Ptf..Excuse me!"The latter rolled her eyes but few seconds later,they were already laughing like a maniac though.Done with the dinner,finally the couple headed to an amusement park.

"You do know it's already closed,right?"

"And you do know I'm Park Chanyeol,right?"As if on cue,the amusement park lighted up as if it was been magically opened up on the spot.The surprise girl eyed her surrounding in awe.

"How did you do that?"

"I rent this place."He answered casually as if it was not a big deal."Now,come!"

Like two kids in an amusement park for the first time,the tall male pulled her hands before they both started running around.In their own world,they both mindlessly laughed all that they wanted as they sprinted to the Ferris wheel.Surprisingly,there's a worker left at the Ferris wheel,where he helped them to climb in.

"Enjoy!"That was all that he said before the Ferris wheel began to move,leaving the worker alone there while waving at them with a suggestive wide grin.

"It was so beautiful up here!"Baekhyun commented cheerfully as the Ferris wheel finally stopped and left them on the top.She pressed her face to the window,where she was totally amazed with the breathtaking night view.Turning around to face her other half after a moment of silent,she was caught off-guard by the sight instead.

"C-Channie..?"Her eyes grew wider,as wide as a tea saucer as the male pulled out the diamond ring from the velvet box.Knowing what's up next,she can't even bring herself to utter any word anymore.Just simply dumbfounded and speechless there while watching him on bended knee.

"Byun Baekhyun,words would never be enough to express my love for you.All my love is all I have to give to you but I'd do anything for you,I promise you till the end of time.I can't imagine a life without you in it so please stay by my side like a half a pair of dice forever.Marry me."Finishing in one breath,Chanyeol quickly let out a relief sigh.However,now once again,he was anxious as he nervously waited for the answer while chewing his bottom lip in despair.

"Forever is a long time."She finally voiced out,slightly trembling.Fresh tears were pooling in eyes,waiting the right time to stroll down.

"But hell yeah,I would marry you,Park Chanyeol!"Once she finally added that,she swore she could see a streak of tears started to stream down his cheeks.Unknowingly,it was the exact reflection of herself either way.