Bonded

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

It was another morning again.Finally,it was the day where the new youngest of their family are going back to the school again.Her pure happiness was hard to miss,making the rest of them can't help but to feel happy for her too.

But then,the words that slipped from ,aiming right to Kris instantly made the latter probably had the worst day ever.

"Watch out."

                                                                                  ~~+~~

Kris was upset.No,he was beyond that.His rapid breathing proved it.

The class was in total chaos since the teacher was absent.Apparently,a couple decided to take this chance to make out at the back of the class.Everybody was cool with that.It wasn't something unusual except the fact the girl turned out to be none other than Huang Zi Tao.Soon,Kris found himself balled his fist in rage as he glared at the couple in fury.He hated to admit but hell yeah,he's obviously jealous.He let out a frusrated growl and stormed out of the class.

"!"He cursed incoherently under his breath as he made his way out.Now,he completely understand what the younger tried to tell him.

                                                                                  ~~+~~

"Hey,guys."Tao greeted them happily as she made her way to their table.There's no point of hiding it anyway so they had decided to casually stick with each other at school.After all,the two love birds just can't get enough of each other.

"Hey,Tao."They greeted back with a smile in return except Kris.He had his eyes fixed on anything else than the said girl.Kyungsoo elbowed Kai and Chen,motioning at Kris.They found it was rather amusing and funny how finally the giant had displayed his emotion publicly.

"Who's that new guy?"

Tao flipped her hair and smirked."Pretty good-looking,huh?His name is Cha Hakyeon but he prefer to be called N."

Kris made a low rumbling sound while Chen tried his best to surpress his laughter as he pat his back trying to comfort the dragon.The girls were not helping either.They kept on questioning about the new guy while Kris was getting more and more frustrated.At last,he rose up from his seat with a determined look.By that time,Tao instantly was been dragged away by the raging giant from there.

"Let me go,Kris!"Tao yelled as she struggled to free herself from the taller one's tight grip.She failed miserably as Kris enforce his vampire strength.Tao suddenly realized her back was backed against the wall and they were alone there.Tao looked up to Kris and realized with a start his frustrated eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing,Huang Zi Tao?"His deep voice had sent shiver to her spine as he looked down at her with his intense glare.Tao's breathing caught in as he leaned down slightly,his breath tickling her nose and cheeks.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't pretend to be clueless."He said softly.His forehead were leaned against hers."You are trying to break the bond?"

Tao didn't answered and she her lip nervously.Kris sighed and moved even closer,his torso was pushing against hers.

"You asked for this."Suddenly,his lips were on hers and his hands left her wrist.It was wrapped around her waist instead as he pulled her away from the wall and into him.Tao,unconciously let her hands went to his well-toned torso as she began to kiss him back.Kris was smiling in the kiss,knowing very well he did it.

After a while,they pulled back.Both of them merely stood there,blinking at each other with their swollen lips.Tao huffed and blew her bangs before she pulled Kris into her,smashing their lips together again.

I guess it's official now..I can't do nothing more against the bond..Tao thought in her mind,fully aware of Kris's ability to read minds.The other one smiled again as the pain began to strike on his wrist,proving her thought.It was indeed official now.

                                                                           ~~+~~

The sun is coming out again.Luhan didn't even realized how long had she been here.She didn't even noticed the night had passed and the morning had came.But then,a shadow blocked her from the sunlight as she looked up in surprise.

"Y-you?"She questioned,hesitating.It was the same face.The exact figure as before that had appeared back before her eyes.

The other one smiled,assuring her."You did a great job,dear."She said as she extended her hands to Luhan,a satisfied grin was been displayed on her face.

                                                                            ~~+~~

"Oh ,damn it!"Chen cursed while clutching onto his arm for his dear life.Xiumin,next to him,eyed him worriedly.

"Is it still hurt?"

"Of course!"He replied slightly irritated.By this time,he was already on the floor,rolling around trying to ease the pain.Lay on the other hand,calmly laying on Suho's lap,clutching his arm and bitting his lip while Suho was running fingers through his golden locks.Meanwhile that,the rest of them except Sehun just watched them at the side.Sehun had went out earlier and they all just stayed silent,knowing he's upset.

"How long is it?"Tao questioned to Kris,who had successfully went through the process earlier.

He shrugged."I don't know.It might differ to each person."

Tao formed an 'O' with and continued to watch.It was an hour before when Chen and Lay suddenly yelped in pain,whining about their sudden pain.Turned out to be their tattoo were starting to show up.Kai and Chanyeol stared at the two men in jealousy.They were still waiting for their turns.

"I hate this."Chanyeol muttered in a low voice.Kai nodded in agreement while Chanyeol sighed.Baekhyun's nonsense request still bugged him,placing him in a messy state.Kyungsoo turned to Kai and tugged his shirt.

"Yeah..?"

"We need to talk."

"Err..okay."They both went outside,choosing to be close to the river."So?"

Kyungsoo fiddled with her fingers,unable to voice out her thoughts.

"Kyungsoo?"

"I-It's about us.."Kai sighed in relieve.Finally,the day had come.He never wanted to bring it up before,not wanting to make her felt uncomfortable or forced.

"Okay.What is it?"He muttered softly,encouraging her at the same time.

Kyungsoo opened to finally speak the the words that had been pent up for so long,but when she did so the words caught in .Kai chewed his bottom lip.

"I love you,Kyungsoo."He decided to take the first step since she had bring it up.Kyungsoo's eyes went wide in surprise.Sure,she had been expecting this but now that it was finally been confessed by him,Kyungsoo found herself was totally speechless.

"Y-you did?"At last,she managed to choke out some words.

Kai chuckled."Yes,I did.I've always been loving you,Kyungie~I never bring it up because I thought you would need some space in the midst of all of this craziness."

Kyungsoo was stunned.She looked deeply into his eyes and saw he's indeed very serious right now.Kai took her hands before kissing it tenderly.

"I know.It might be hard for you to accept.It's okay,I would be waiting.Even for another century,just for you."Kai continued to say and smiled affectionately.Kyungsoo immediately was been snapped into reality.She absentmindedly pulled Kai into a tight hug.

"You're the one for me.You know that."Kyungsoo whispered shyly into his ears,earning a wide grin from the taller guy.Even the pain that began to strike on his chest can't competed with the blooming happiness in his heart.

"NOW,ENJOY THE KISS!"All of a sudden,they were been interrupted by Chen's loud voice.The other were all now peeping up from the door,waiting for the next step.Unfortunately,Chen is a completely impatient troll.

 

 

                                                     ------------------~~+~~--------------------

                     LOL a lot of you came up with the idea of Luhan's secret is she is something too either it

                                              be vampire hunter,witch or vampire..xDD

                             Well,that was a pretty good idea but sorry to say,that wasn't the case..

                                I would reveal it soon,okay?So for now,enjoy your reading..^__^