Failure

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"Sehun,please!"Chen pleaded for the nth time in despair.He tugged the younger's hem of shirt at the same time while displaying his best puppy eyes to convince the other.But being the youngest Sehun is,he totally didn't budged at all.

"No."Sehun firmly replied,giving the same answer all over again.He didn't even bothered to look any longer as he kept himself busy with his cell phone.

"Auww,but why?"Chen whined while pouting.This time,Sehun sighed and eventually took a quick glance to Chen.

"Because it won't be fair for her."

But of course it's Chen so he stubbornly kept insisting."Just this once.Please~"

"Hyung,no.Solve it by your ownself.I won't influence her emotion just to help you!"Sehun exclaimed,his face showing he was completely irritated by now.

"Oh Sehun.."Chen cooed.

"No and that's final.Now,leave me alone!"

Chen was about to ignore the younger's words but then,he sighed in defeat as Sehun began to throw daggers from his eyes.He stood up and weakly strutted to his room.Suddenly,an idea popped out in his head and he quickly smiled in triumphant before changing his direction and went out instead.Sehun looked up and just shook his head in disbelief.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"Where are we heading to?"Xiumin questioned in annoyance.She folded her arms to her chest as she blindly followed Chen's lead since her eyes were been covered completely.No response from the other though.She tried to use her hearing instead but failed miserably as in the end,she kept on focusing to Chen's breathing which somehow attracted her so much.

"Kim Jongdae,I'm serious.Speak now or I'm freezing you to death."At last,she decided to threat him once her curiosity meter increased drastically.

Abruptly,she heard Chen who let out a soft chuckle."Be patient,my dear.We are almost there."

Xiumin instantly huffed in response.But surprisingly,Chen was speaking the truth.Not even a few seconds and he already instructed her to stop.Xiumin slowly opened her eyes once she was been freed.She met with a surprising view and let out a loud gasp.

"Do you like it?"Chen eagerly asked in anticipation and his eyes were twinkling with high hope.She shrugged but nevertheless,nodded shyly.

"Not bad."Xiumin said,her voice coming out as a whisper as her eyes eyed the event prepared by the other.On his attempt to persuade her and also proposing her,Chen had prepared a candle light dinner under the shining moonlight.The surrounding was filled with petals everywhere,making the scenery even more fascinating.Xiumin smiled in delight.

"Oh yeah!Now,let's--"Chen's words trailed off as the weather suddenly changed without any warning.The rain started to pour down endlessly,forcing both of them to leave immediately.Chen silently cursed in his mind as they darted back to the house,already guessing whose fault it is since the weather was perfectly fine just now.

Huang Zi Tao!

                                                                         ~~+~~

"This time,it would surely work."He mumbled to himself as he set down the flowers on the table before he quickly hid somewhere nearby.He waited patiently before he finally heard light steps coming closer.His face splitted into a wide grin,all ready to welcome the surprise look on Xiumin's face.

"Here we go."Chen muttered to himself again once the person finally stepped in.But then,something unexpected happened.It was not Xiumin but Kris.Kris or Wu Yi Fan,the giant dragon who's a total idiot.The giant dragon walked in casually,totally oblivious of everything.

But the latter surely had a pair of sharp eyes as he quickly spotted the flowers.His eyebrows furrowed in confusion while he went closer to take a look at the flowers closely.He observed it for a few while before he shrugged.Chen's eyes almost popped out from the socket once he witnessed before his own eyes,the giant idiot threw away the flowers into the dustbin.For the second time,he can't help but to curse again.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"Please,please,let it work.Please."Chen pleaded with all of his heart while silently prayed endlessly for him to success this time.But of course,that would be too much of a request if it's coming from him.

Chen slumped his shoulders in defeat as he watched his hardwork been threw into the drain.Again,he failed to propose romantically like he had planned.Karma is a ,he thought to himself.

                                                                              ~~+~~

"Lay,is that you?"Suho hesitantly questioned.The dark surrounding suddenly light up and her eyes immediately grew wider.A loud gasp escaped from .