A Short Break

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

They were all waiting anxiously in the living room.The girls mostly as they clutched tightly to their mates and fidgeted endlessly in their seat.Everybody was so tensed up while they waited for the couples to arrive,scared of what they might faced.Thousands of thoughts were running in their minds as they pondered what had happened to the human girl.Could there be a new addition again?Chanyeol's few words on the phone to inform them everything was fine didn't really left a clue.All of them gasped once a few knocks finally was been heard at the front door.

"I'll go get it."Dongwoo offered and instantly rushed to the front door.She returned with Chanyeol trailing after her.Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen though or so they thought but Kris breathed in relieve,knowing better the outcome.

"Where is she?"Luhan hysterically questioned.She was in front of the taller boy in a split second,shaking him mindlessly as her doe eyes pleaded to him for a good news.

"Calm down."Chanyeol caught her shoulders,forcing her to stay still."Baekkie..?"

Baekhyun's head suddenly popped out from behind.She peeked from Chanyeol's back with a wide smile on her face.Luhan immediately slumped her shoulders and let out a relieve sigh.Same goes to the other.

"That was really not nice."Kyungsoo whined softly,her lips forming a pout.Immediately,Baekhyun mouthed 'sorry' to her.

"So,what happened?"Sungyeol's voice boomed all over the house,demanding for an explanation.

"Err..First of all,sorry?"

"You better be."Baekhyun smiled sheepishly to the taller girl.

                                                                                         ~~+~~

"I'm so tired.."Kai childishly whined,his puppy eyes staring into Kyungsoo's.Kyungsoo let out a soft chuckle while she pat the other's head.

"You are such a baby."

"That's why you love me."

Kyungsoo arched a brow with a teasing look."Who said I love you?"

Kai immediately widened his eyes in disbelief.But then,his lips formed a smirk as he scooted closer to the younger,forcing her to back off with widened eyes.

"W-What are you--"Her words instantly trailed off as he captured her lips with his.Naturally,she leaned closer as her fingers ran through his brown locks,tasting the other's mouth as if she never did before.Kai pulled back slightly with a playful smile flirted upon his mouth as he gazed down at her.

"So do you love me now?"Eyes sparkling while her fingers danced across his broad chest before the shorter girl slowly shook her head.Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"Kyungsoo tilted her head,a mischievous smile appeared on her face before she pulled him down and shut his mouth with hers.Her fingers lingered,caressing the buttons of his shirt.He pressed a soft kiss upon her before barely pulling away again.

"Your lips are so addicting,babe."His voice rasped in her ears,sending shivers down to her spine.In response,her face lifted fractionally as she met his lips for another tender kiss before she pulled away and whispered.

"Yes,I do love you and yours are addicting too."Kai's face splitted into a wide grin once the words slipped off from the younger's mouth.He cupped her face before placing his mouth over hers again.

                                                                                      ~~+~~

"Are you okay?"Sehun questioned as he carefully rested the other's head on his lap.Luhan sighed but nevertheless,nodded abruptly.

"I'm fine just a little bit tired I guess."Luhan muttered while she buried her face into his stomach.Sehun gently carresed her hair,comforting her.Wind blew its way towards the duo,utterly a refreshing one.Like a sleeping pill,the bambi girls began to fluttered her eyelashes,a long and soft yawn escaping her lips as her nimble,porcelain hand rubbed her eyes.

"Just sleep.I'm here for you."Sehun assured her as he ushered her to drift into the dreamland.Luhan nodded,too tired to argue before her eyes closed very quickly.Inclining his head to the left side,his light shimmering optics met the long wisps of ashen strands and long butterfly lashes while he examined her sleeping figure silently.

"You are just too precious.."His words came out as soft whisper while his hands pushed a few strands of hair out of her face.Shifting a little bit in his seat,he continued to caress her face like a baby,feeling her soft cheeks and lashes,next poking her small nose playfully.He felt her hair,very soft and fluffy without any tangles.His fingertips then danced against her jaw,and to the eye patch of her.

Sehun continued to carress her face,like a princess who accidentally fallen asleep on his lap.Wondering what future could be,the blonde boy sighed.This fragile princess was too precious to him that he can't even imagined to hurt her,knowing very well life won't be that easy in the future for her.

"Xiao Lu..Sleep well.."He whispered to her,as though giving her encouragement to rest more.Head moving closer to her, he planted a brief,small kiss onto her forehead.

                                                                                         ~~+~~

"Chen.."

Chen tilted his head and threw a loving gaze to his mate."Yes?"

"I'm a monster,isn't it..?"Her sad voice really made his heart shattered into millions of tiny pieces.Chen sighed and stared at her before patting the space next to him,motioning for her to come.She obediently complied and moved closer to him.

"You are not,okay?"He cupped her face and forced the petite girl to look into his eyes.He began to panic once fresh tears started to pool in her eyes."I'm sorry but please trust me,you are not."

Xiumin shook her head and wiped off the tears."No,I trust you.But it was just myself.."

"Shh shh.."Chen instantly enveloped her into a tight hug while Xiumin rested her head on his shoulder."Just don't think too much.I'm here,now and forever.Let's just stay like this forever,okay."

Xiumin hummed in response as she shifted and snuggled closer to the crook of his neck.She wrapped her arms around him tightly,entwining their body closely together as if they were the same person.She eventually fell asleep like that,listening to the sound of his breathing in time with her.

                                                                                  ~~+~~

Tao blew her bangs in annoyance.After a brief explanation from Baekhyun,the rest had decided to take a rest for a while and enjoyed a vacation here.Everybody left with their respective partners and of course that left her and this plushie lover giant.Kris glanced at her and smiled before intertwining their hands together as they walked next to each other along the park.Then,he spotted something and eagerly tugged her.

"What?"

"Want to ride a bicycle?"Tao furrowed her eyebrows,confusion written all over her face.Kris immediately pointed at the cycling path.A place to rent bicycles was nearby.She muttered 'sure' under her breath,loud enough for Kris to hear.They both headed to the place and soon after,they were already half way through the cycling path.Unfortunately,Tao's bicycle decided to piss her off as the tyre went flat all of a sudden.Kris immediately offered to her to ride with him,which she agreed eventually.

"Hold on to me,Tao baby."Kris whispered in a teasing voice.Tao made a low grumble noise but still,obeyed him,She sneaked her arms around his waist firmly and leaned closer to him before she decided to rest her head on his back.A wide smile appeared on Kris's face as he felt her head resting on his back.

"This is kind of nice.."Tao mumbled,her words muffled as she buried her face in embarassment.

"Sure,it is."Kris replied,his smile already from ear to ear by now.

                                                                                       ~~+~~

Lay watched in silent as Suho continued to be in a daze state.Her eyes were completely unfocused and kept on staring outside mindlessly.He eventually let out a sigh after a few minutes.

"Suho?"

The said girl was been snapped into reality and instantly tilted her head to the side,arching a brow.

"Are you really okay?"He questioned,every words laced with pure concern.Suho stayed silent for a while before she slowly nodded.He stared at her,hurt.

"Don't lie to me."She opened to reply,only now the tears were starting to fall and she slumped her shoulders in defeat.Lay reached out and placed his hand over her cheeks,forcing her to look at him.His eyes were sympathetic but there was something else too,something that held her gaze firmly.

"Suho.."

She hiccoughed.

"I don't know."She admitted,fear and horror lingering in her tone."Everything just seems so wrong.."

He immediately pulled her closer to him and her hair gently.Suho calmed down a bit as she breathing in the familiar and unique scent of him,all sweet and addicting.Lay pulled away slightly before standing up,pulling her along with him to the kitchen.He made her to sit at the table before he quickly moved in a flashy movement around the kitchen and approached her with two cups of warm tea.Wordlessly,he set the tea on the table and took a sit right next to her.

"Drink it."He commanded.His gentle voice as though charming her to obey,which she did.The warm tea surprisingly made her at ease for a moment.She turned to him with a slight grin and mouthed 'thank you'.His dimples clearly showing as he grinned back in response.

                                                                                       ~~+~~


"Channie,where are you taking me?"Baekhyun asked with a slight of annoyance in her voice as Chanyeol continued to drag her along.The taller one didn't responded again and just quietly pulled her along.Baekhyun huffed and decided to just followed his lead.Soon after,they reached the rooftop.Her eyes twitched slightly.

"Come here."Finally,his voice can be heard as he instructed her to sit next to him.Baekhyun complied and took a seat next to him quietly.His large hands grabbed hers abruptly,making her flinched a little bit.

"What are we doing here?"She muttered softly,her head hung low as she was unable to meet eyes with him.

"Look there."He said while pointing at the sky.She did as he asked and her eyes immediately twinkling.There's thousands of stars that night.All were sparkling beautifully in the night sky.Suddenly,she felt a sudden movement on her chin.Turned out to be Chanyeol was turning her around to face him.He leaned closer and rested his forehead against hers.

"Is it beautiful?"Baekhyun merely nodded,her eyes shut tightly while holding her breath deeply.He chuckled slightly at her."But you are more beautiful,you know."

She can felt her heart hammering as he leaned even more closer before the soft feeling of his lips were on hers again.She found herself unconciously moved closer and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck,deepening their heated session.