Park Chanhyun

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

His deep brown eyes carefully eyed the sleeping figure in the crib as he tilted his head to the side and propped it with his elbow.The little creature was sleeping so peacefully and he can't seem to take off his eyes from him either.So,he ended up of staring for a good few minutes more before the figure suddenly began to stir in his sleep and slowly peeked through his eyes.

Chanyeol blinked a few times and continued to stare while the tiny creature in front of him did the same.He scratched his head in confusion.

"What should I do now?"He mumbled to himself,totally puzzled and clueless.Suddenly as if on cue,the tiny creature started to cry loudly,leaving a stunned Chanyeol there.

In no time,Luhan and Kyungsoo instantly rushed into the room.They both were throwing daggers at him especially Luhan,silently questioning what the hell he did.He immediately raised his hands in the air,trying to tell he had done nothing.Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo carefully lifted up the crying baby and cradled him in her arms before slowly rocking him to soothe his crying.It didn't worked though.He kept on crying endlessly instead.

"What should we do?"Luhan asked worriedly.Her hands reached to his head and softly caressing it,hoping it would work.

"Let me..try."All of a sudden,Chanyeol spoke startling the other two adults.Luhan squinted her eyes,eyeing him suspiciously while Kyungsoo just shrugged in response.

"Here you go."Kyungsoo said as she handed over the baby.Immediately,he stopped crying once he was safely in Chanyeol's arms,surprising even Chanyeol himself.

Kyungsoo smiled in approval."Seems like we don't have to worry anymore.Chanyeol could take care of him just perfectly fine."

"Hmm.I guess so."Luhan said in agreement since she witnessed herself how it happened.The duo pat Chanyeol on his back before they walked out of the room with wide smile,leaving the new father and his son.

Chanyeol absentmindedly watched their retrieving backs before shifting back his attention to the baby in his arms.

"What should I do with you?"For the second time today,he asked himself again.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"Yes,I've seen her once."The man said,bringing a bright smile to the couple.They both eagerly questioned more before excusing themselves after he had given them all of the details.

The female happily clasped her hands together as she stared at the male with her twinkling eyes."I can't believe this.You are right!"

"Of course I am!What do you mean you can't believe it?"The male questioned before he frowned.A pout appeared on his face soon after.He crossed his arms before walking away,leaving the other.

"Auww,don't be mad.I don't mean it.I swear!"She quickly went after him and tried to persuade her sulking husband.The couple went on like that for the rest of the day as they walked around the big city.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"What are you going to do now?"Chanyeol didn't really paid attention to Suho at the time as he was too preoccupied with staring at the little baby that was in Luhan's arms for now.That forced Suho to smack his head,snapping him out of his trance.

"Huh?Huh?What?"He hysterically said as he turned to Suho."What is it?"

"I was talking to you!"

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped his lips as he rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"Jeez.What are you thinking about seriously?"

Instead of answering her question,Chanyeol quickly muttered a quiet 'sorry' under his breath.Suho just shook her head in reply.Abruptly,Luhan came to them with the baby in her arms.

"Hey,it's time for him to take a bath.Do you want to do it?"Luhan casually asked as she raised her brow suggestively.Chanyeol widened his eyes as he heard her words but Suho assuringly pat his back.

"Come on.We are going to help you too."Tao chirped in,interrupting out of nowhere but nevertheless,received a few nods in agreement from the other girls.

"Err..okay."A short answer from him before he took him again in his arms.As expected,the baby never cried when he was in his arms.

As Kyungsoo and Luhan were preparing for the bath,Suho and Tao stayed next to Chanyeol.They both were observing the baby in his arms.

"He looks too much like you."Tao exclaimed.She mischievously tickled the baby's nose before he giggled in response.

"She's right.Especially his eyes."Suho added,smiling affectionately as the baby giggled.Chanyeol didn't responded but silently,he tried to see what Suho just pointed out.A slight smile was formed at the corner of his lips as he found the resemblance.

"Okay,now let's take a bath."Luhan finally came out of the bathroom as she beamed towards them.Chanyeol nodded and brought him into the bathroom,where Kyungsoo's been waiting.

Kyungsoo delicately undressed the little baby before she instructed Chanyeol to lay him in the baby bathtub,in which he obediently did.

"Okay,Chan."

"What do you want me to do?"Chanyeol asked,a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Hold him in a sitting position and don't let his head fall over while I wash him."Kyungsoo calmly said while Chanyeol nodded a few times.

"Okay."

Chanyeol did as she said and put him in the water.He was taken aback when he started to cry.He looked at Kyungsoo,thinking he was doing something wrong.

"No worries."Kyungsoo assured as she smiled at the baby."Sometimes,that happened.You little prince,don't you cry while I wash you."

Chanyeol listened to Kyungsoo talk to the baby while she washed him.Finally,a genuine smile tugged the corner of his lips.Even though the baby cried a little,he wasn't in discomfort.Then,the owl eyes girl proceed to wash his hair,earning a little squeak from the baby.Lastly,Kyungsoo finally had the baby washed.She reached for the towel and put it around him before she dried him.

"You want to dress him?"Kyungsoo offered.Chanyeol thought about it for a while before he slowly shook his head.

"Maybe next time."The baby was brought to his room before Suho took over and began to dress him.Chanyeol also followed,quietly watched from the side.He could smelled the baby lotion Suho used on the baby,totally loving the scent.

"What do you want to name him?"All of a sudden,Suho asked.Chanyeol was caught off-guard but somehow,a name appeared in his mind.

Chanyeol absentmindedly answered."Chanhyun.Park Chanhyun."