Confession

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The two of them continued to walk around the mall,holding hands in the process.Surprisingly,Baekhyun and Chanyeol were so good in hiding.In results,Suho and Lay were not able to find them no matter what so they decided to take a walk instead.Spending time with just the two of them.Suddenly,Lay stopped walking.

"What's wrong?"Suho asked with her face showing full concern.Lay shook his head,assuring her.

"Can you wait for me for a while here?I need to go buy something."

"Yeah,sure."Once Suho gave the green light,Lay immediately dissapeared into a store.Suho folded her arms to her chest and waited patiently for the latter.After a moment,a bunch of boys decided to approach her.She was unaware at first.

"Hey there,miss.Mind to join us for a cup of coffee?"That's when Suho looked up and saw a few boys,who were smiling slyly at her.Two of them were their lips and staring at her from top to bottom.She didn't liked them but being an angel she is,she smiled back slightly at them.

"No,thanks."She refused politely.But apparently,they were not taking no as an answer.

The leader grabbed her wrist."Oh come on,it would be fun.We can take it to the next level if you want."

Suho widened her eyes and shook her head vigorously.She tried to escaped from his grip but he's too strong.The other started to come closer to her,forcing her to step back in fear.Unfortunately,there's nobody around at the time.

"What the hell are you thinking you're doing?"All of a sudden,a voice interrupted.The boys backed off a little bit to meet with the sight of Lay standing casually with both of his hands in his pocket.His face demanded for an explanation calmly but his eyes flared in anger.One of them walked to him and placed his hand on Lay's shoulder.

"Dude,go and find another girl.Sorry to say but we got her first."He said in a mocking tone.He didn't realized his words made the other one burned with rage.

Lay smirked.Everything happened so fast.In a blink of an eyes,the boys were already on the floor,piled up and beaten badly.Suho's jaw dropped eventually.Lay was staring at them,satisfied grin on his face.He looked up to Suho and their eyes met.In no time,he rushed to her and instantly pulled her into his embrace.

"T-Thanks.."Lay hummed in response.He pulled from her slightly and looked at her while chewing his bottom lip.

"Be mine."

"What?"

Lay pointed at the boys on the floor."I don't want that to happen again.I want to protect you.Now and forever so be mine."

"Zhang Yixing.."

"No,I'm serious.I'm not taking no as an answer."

Suho looked down,staring at the floor.She's currently battling with herself.What is she waiting for?Seriously,he's all that she ever wanted.But why did she even hesitated now?Because she was an idiot.That's it.She huffed and puffed her cheeks.

"Fine."

"I've said I'm not taking-Wait,did you just said fine?Seriously?You did?"Lay was dumbfounded.He ended up of staring at her in disbelief.Suho nodded and tilted her head.

"I did.Why?You said you're not taking no as an answer."

Lay formed a circle with his mouth and smiled sheepishly.He brought out a box from his pocket and placed it on her palms.

"Sorry for making you waited.I went to buy this for you.To think about it,I should probably thanked all of this moron.I've been in mess trying to figure out how to propose to you."He walked back to the boys and squatted next to them.All of them jerked back in fear."Thanks."

With that,he went back to Suho and grasped her hands."We should go back now.Chanyeol texted me just now.He already took Baekhyun with him."

                                                                          ~~+~~

Suho and Lay were immediately welcomed by Baekhyun with her puppy eyes the moment they stepped into the house.Suho didn't budged though and she was been nagged..pretty badly.If only Kai and Kyungsoo didn't came home a few minutes later,Baekhyun might had a bleeding ears soon.

"Hey,how about you guys stay for dinner?"Suddenly,Luhan suggested.Tao instantly nodded and begged Kyungsoo to agree.The latter bit her lip and desperately searched for help from her new family.They all shrugged,letting her to make the decision.She pouted.

"I guess..we can."

"Yes!"Luhan and Baekhyun beamed in happiness while Tao punched her fist in the air.Suho and Xiumin were not paying attention though and were busy with their lovers instead.

"Another love bird.."Kris mumbled under his breath.The one with heightened senses instantly shot him with a confused look but it was been answered when they met with the sight of Suho and Lay.Kyungsoo smiled and tugged the older's shirt.

"Yes..?"Suho asked cautiously,fully aware of all the eyes on her.

"You guys are dating already?"Kyungsoo asked with a cute but mischievous smile.Baekhyun,Luhan,Xiumin and Tao also began paying attention to their surrounding.

"I've asked her to be mine just now.Is that answered your quetion?"Lay replied casually.Everybody splitted into a wide grin while Suho shoved her face to Lay's chest.

"OMG!That's good then!Now,you guys really need to stay for dinner because we need to celebrate this two couple."Luhan said happily.She pulled Baekhyun with her and forced the other to help her despite the younger's endless whining.Kyungsoo joined them shortly after.

"So,Kyungie,tell us."

Kyungsoo scratched her head."Tell about what?"

"About that Kim Jongin of course!"Baekhyun replied while washing the vegetables."So,you guys are together now?"

"We are not--I mean yeah.."Kyungsoo tried to deny it but then she recalled that it was a better idea for her to agree with it.She shrugged and continued to cook.She really should tried harder to avoid any question that led to the truth,she thought in her mind.

"How about you,Luhan?"

"What about me?"

Baekhyun rolled her eyes."Are you really clueless or just being dumb?Can't you see how fond Sehun is to you?"

Luhan blinked her eyes repeatedly.She puffed her cheeks and seemed to be in deep thought.Then,she decided not to answer the question and continued to slice the vegetables.Unfortunately,in the middle,she accidentally cut her finger and her finger started to bleed.Baekhyun rushed to her and tried to help.Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo froze in her place.Her back was facing Luhan but she can't denied the scent of the warm blood that began to overflow her sense.

She immediately shook her head and turned around,reaching to help Luhan.She assured herself she was in control,the blood wasn't winning this time.She ignored the burning in for the good of her friend.

"Kyungsoo,get the band-aid!"Baekhyun instructed and pushed her,leaving a stain of blood on her shirt.Kyungsoo stared at her shirt and before she knew what she was doing,she heard everyone calling for her name.

"KYUNGSOO STOP!"

"KYUNGSOO DON'T!"

She felt arms pulling her her back and she realized she had just tried to attack Luhan.She had grabbed her nearly burying her fangs on her neck.Her eyes were all red and her fangs were showing.Kai,Chanyeol and Kris had lunged to her and held her back but her newborn strength really made them having a hard time to restrain her.

"Kyungsoo,stop.Calm down."Kai whispered to soothe her while Sehun focused on calming her emotions.Suho,Lay and Xiumin immediately rushed to Luhan and Baekhyun,who had froze in their spot while Chen tried to prevent Tao from coming into the kitchen.Somehow,she managed to escape him and run into the kitchen only to feel extremely terrified with what she just witnessed.Lay quickly healed Luhan's cut.

With Sehun's help,Kyungsoo managed to regain back herself and calm down her raging bloodlust.But,she was shaking once she saw the terrified look on her friends especially Luhan.

"Oh my..Luhan.."

Luhan blinked.The dark brown eyes that once belonged to Kyungsoo now was been replaced by a crimson one.Petrified,all Luhan could do was stare back.Her mind wasn't working at all.Kris cleared his throat.

"Let's settled this later.Suho,could you take Baekhyun and Luhan to change their clothes first?It was stained by blood."Suho just nodded in response and ushered the girls to come with her.

"Kai,take Kyungsoo out for a while.She needs fresh air."Kai obeyed Chanyeol's words and pulled Kyungsoo with him.

"What have I done?"She whimpered.Kai didn't said a word and just shoved her to his chest before he slowly her hairs.Kyungsoo sniffled and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"Kyungsoo,it's okay."Kai assured."It's okay,everything is okay."

"B-but..I almost hurt her.."The poor newborn whispered softly.Kai tighten his grip around her waist and lifted her chin.Tears were streaming down her face.

"Look,it wasn't your fault.You are a newborn.We all understand it and I'm sure they would understand too.Luhan would forgive you okay so don't worry.We are all here for you."

"B-but.."Kai sighed and decided to do it.He leaned closer and slowly his lip met with her soft and moist lip.He sensed the newborn instantly relax in his arms.He pulled back slowly after a few moment.

"Better?"

Kyungsoo shyly nodded.Kai grinned.

"Then,let's come in.Luhan and Baekhyun are done by now."She was unsure and hesitated for a moment but another peck on her lip from Kai managed to convince he.They stepped into the room and saw all of them were waiting for them.Kyungsoo,feeling insecure,quickly hid herself behind the taller guy.

                                                                      ~~+~~

Everybody was all all tensed up.Kyungsoo kept on hiding herself using Kai as her shield as she sensed a panda's intense stare to her.Thanks to Kris's ability,he shoved his hands and covered Tao's eyes.

"What the ?Let me go."This time,he added another hand to cover to avoid more profanities coming out from .

"You!"Baekhyun pointed at Kyungsoo,making the younger one hid herself even more."Kyungsoo,stop hiding youself!"

Kyungsoo peeked from Kai's shoulder and decided to come out.Kai grasped her hands to comfort her,earning a thankful stare from her.

"Explain!"Baekhyun demanded while folding her hands to her chest and crossing her legs.She tapped her toes impatiently.

"I-I.."

Suho pitied Kyungsoo so she slapped Baekhyun's thigh.The other one groaned in pain and glared at her.

"Why did you do that?"

"Don't be mean to Kyungie!"

"But she deserved it."

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Fine,sorry."Even after Baekhyun apologized,Kyungsoo who's already on the verge of crying,can't take it anymore.By that time,tears running down her face like a waterfall.Luhan that had been so silent all the time was surprised when she saw Kyungsoo cried.

"Kyungsoo,no don't cry."She muttered slowly.Her friend's tears had always been her main weakness.That explained why she always ended up of spoiling Tao.

Kyungsoo sniffled."B-but,I've almost hurt you.I've lied to you too and hid the truth.I'm so sorry,unnie."

Luhan sighed.She stood up and carefully got closer to Kyungsoo.Kai immediately gave some space for her but not letting go of their intertwined hands.Luhan pat her back.

"I forgive you,okay?Now,don't cry anymore and explain to us what's happening."

Kyungsoo looked up to her with her red and puffy eyes.She unconciously hugged her.Luhan smiled and hugged her back.Luhan's scent suddenly wasn't as tempting as it used to be just now.The other breathed in relieve.At the same time,Tao made a loud victory noise once she finally managed to pry Kris's hands off from her.Kyungsoo's face splitted into a smile and she slowly began to explain everything from A-Z.Luhan,Baekhyun and Tao was surprised to find out but they remained calm as they knew how sensitive Kyungsoo is.

"..and that's how I ended up of being a..vampire."Kyungsoo ended her story and held her breath,waiting for their reaction to come.Luhan faked a cough.

"So,now you are a v-vampire?"

"Yeah,but we didn't drink human blood!"Kyungsoo immediately explained,trying to avoid their fear from coming."We only drank animal's blood.We did drink human blood but only once in month and even that it was from blood bag."

The three girls awkwardly nodded their heads and formed an 'O' with their mouth.

"Unnie,please I'm still the same Kyungsoo.I'm still learning to control my bloodlust but please,don't be scared of me.We are still friends,right?"Kyungsoo asked sadly.She looked down,staring at the floor.Her fingers fidgeted nervously with Kai's.Baekhyun looked mad at that time.

"Do Kyungsoo!"Kyungsoo looked up in pure fear."Did you really think that little of us?"

"What?No!Of c-course..no!"

"Then,you must know that we are your friends and your family.Why do you even think we would abandoned you just because of this?"Kyungsoo was dumbfounded.

"We won't leave you,unnie.We love you.No matter what or who you are."Tao added.Kyungsoo's eyes began to get teary again.This time,it's out of happiness.She can't believed her ears.Kai was right.

"Silly girl.."Luhan teased as she gave another hug to the crying girl.Tao and Baekhyun also joined her and playfully squeezed her,making Kyungsoo giggled.They all pulled away slightly and turned to Suho and Xiumin,who's positioned comfortably in their lover's embraces.

"Suho,Xiumin,come here.Your boyfriends won't run away."

Chen and Lay whined in unison.