It's Time

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The violet haired girl was seated on the bed in their shared room when Chanyeol walked in.The girl's back was the first thing that he saw once he stepped in,hovering over something.His footsteps immediately attracted her attention as she shifted slightly and turned to him with a smile painted her flawless face.

"What are you doing?"He asked curiously.Baekhyun quickly placed a finger over to shut him up as his deep voice appeared to be too loud.He mumbled a quick apologize under his breath before joining her on the bed.

"He's so perfect,don't you think so?"She whispered,her eyes never leave the current center of her attention which is the tiny sleeping figure on the bed.Her hands slowly reached up to his face and ran a finger lightly down his soft cheeks.Her hands aimed for the disheveled hair next and lingered there for a while.

Meanwhile that,Chanyeol nodded a few times in response."He is indeed."

Suddenly,the little boy stirred in his sleep so Baekhyun immediately laid a comforting hand on his back before rubbing gently in small circles.After a moment,a small sigh escaped the boy's lips as he settled back in to deep sleep.At the same time,the parents were watching their only son intently,taking in every breath that the boy made.

"Baek.."Abruptly,Chanyeol called out softly."I need to talk to you."

Baekhyun tilted her head to the side,quizzically raising a brow.Nevertheless,she agreed but insisted them to go to the balcony so that they won't disturbed Chanhyun who's sleeping deeply.

"What is it?"She eagerly asked once they were outside as the morning breeze brushed against their skin in a speed of light.Wordless,Chanyeol wrapped an arm around her waist securely from back before nuzzling towards her neck.

"About tonight.."After a while,Chanyeol finally voiced out,expressing his concern.The shorter immediately let out a light sigh.She quickly spun around,still in his embrace before sneaking her arms around his neck.

The violet haired girl swiftly removed his bangs to the side while grinning."No need to worry,okay?I believe in them."

"I know,I know."He replied frustratedly."I do put my faith in them too but you know.."

He was unable to bring himself to finish the words as he worriedly eyed the other.Baekhyun only smiled in return,entangling her fingers in his light colored locks.

"I understand but let's just give it a try.I don't want any harm in the future."Her voice was really soothing as she assured the anxious male.

"Fine."He surrendered as he shoved his face in her hair,inhaling the sweet scent."I just don't want to lose you again.."He added,mumbling in his slowest voice.

Baekhyun refused to answer though but just continued to assure the latter through her action.They stayed in that position for a while.

By a while,it was very not long."Mama?"

Turned out to be,Chanhyun was awaken by now.The toddler was standing at the door at the time.A blanket was wrapped around his head while he sleepily rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists.He waddled towards them before mindlessly clinging to his dad's long legs like a spoilt baby koala.

"Auww,Chanhyunnie is awake!"Baekhyun beamed cheerfully as she bent down to be on the same level with the sleepy boy.She ruffled his hair,earning a grunt in dissaproval.

"Papa!Up!Up!"Instead of ignoring his mom,he raised his hands and whined to be lifted by the tall male.Chanyeol chuckled lightly but eventually,complied to his request as he took the little one in his arms.

Chanyeol playfully flicked his nose,in which the latter pouted in response.

"Mama,papa is bad!I want mama!"Chanhyun whined as he struggled to free from his dad and reached out his hands for his mom instead.Baekhyun gleefully accepted his request,sticking her tongue out to the other in the process.

"Now,let's go take a bath,Chanhyunnie!"

The toddler clapped his hands in delight."Yay!"

                                                                        ~~+~~

All of them shared a knowing look with each other before nodding almost in unison.Soon enough,they were connected through their hands that were pressed together,forming a circle.Outside of the circle was another circle formed by the vampires.All had a terrified and anxious look on their face as they watched the witches in silent while mirroring their action by pressing their hands together.One particular male vampire though only trained his eyes to the centre of the witch's circle,where laid the love of his life.He chewed his bottom lip countless of times,unable to calm himself down.

The Latin words rolled of their tongues like raindrops.They raised their hands in sync,feeling the power surged through their bodies like electricity.None of them had their eyes opened as they focused real hard on the ritual.In that crucial moment,the candles around them light up in an extreme manner while the drawn line shined with red flames.

"I'm starting to feel uneasy about this.."Suho whispered softly,concernly eyeing the sight before her eyes.

Kyungsoo,who sat across her,also nodded in agreement with her typical widened eyes,indicating her current fear."Me too."

However,nothing could really stop it by that time.The candles continuously shot up,surprising them once in a while with the loud noise in addition to the witch's chanting.Although they knew that showed the spell is working and whatsoever but they can't help to be surprise once the noise appeared again and again repeatedly.

All of a sudden,the six witches in the centre began to lose control and their arms were shaking heavily.Their eyes shot opened as they quickly exchanged a confused and slight nervous look with each other.As if on cue,cries rang through the air before all of them could heard bodies dropping to the ground.Starting with the main cast of the ritual,Baekhyun.Then,it was followed by Suho,Xiumin,Luhan,Kyungsoo and slowly,Tao as well.The rest watched in horror what they just witnessed,unable to comprehend it just yet.

Unsurprisingly,Chanyeol was the first one to break the bond,seeing how it was literally already broken once the girls collapsed to the ground.In a flash,he was already next to the violet haired girl after he dashed in an amazing full speed.He quickly lifted the girl before placing her head on his lap.The happy virus instantly checked on her in such a rush.

"Baek..B-Baek,what happened to her?"He cried out hysterically with his widened eyes that almost looked like it would popped out in anytime."No!This is not supposed to happen!Why is she dead?"