All Good

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

They arrived in front of the house after fifteen minutes.Kyungsoo parked her car next to Chen's and stared at the house.She chewed her bottom lip nervously.She's been longing to see them but now that they are here,she started to doubt this decision.Everyone else were already waiting for her so she slowly got out of the car.

"Don't worry,everything will be okay."Suho assured her as she slung her arms around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Yeah,we got your back."Lay added.

"We will make sure you won't hurt them or anything."Chanyeol said."Just do like what you did just now and maybe holding Kai's hand could calm you down?"

Kyungsoo glanced at Kai,seeing the latter was staring at her.She nodded and and he immediately rushed to her side.His hands instantly found their way to hers.

"Just take a deep breaths if it was too overhelming for you."Sehun suggested.

"Okay.Let's do this."

Everyone went inside and a few different smells hit Kyungsoo once she stepped into the house.She took a deep breaths and calmed herself quietly.

"Kyungsoo!"

"Unnie!"

The surprised girl immediately was been attacked with hugs by her friends.She tensed at the sudden attack and looked desperately at the other for help.

"Okay,okay girls.Stop that now."Suho demanded while she pulled all of them from Kyungsoo."You might squeezed her to death if you continued."

They quickly yanked their arms away,folding them behind their back."Ooops!"

Kyungsoo forced a smile and assured them it's fine.They headed to the living room before they took their own seats.The girls didn't wasted any time and instantly bombarded her with countless questions.They also whined endlessly.

"Where have you been?You're making us worried for the past few days!"

"And Suho just won't stop being weird either.First,she was all worried and the next thing we know she stopped us from looking for you and just told us to wait.Like,what the hell?"

"Where did you go,unnie?I missed you."

All of them kept on babbling while Kyungsoo just stayed silent.She really got no idea how to explain.Xiumin had told her not to tell them anything for the time being so she really was clueless on how to manage this situation.She was even worried how to explain that she won't be living with them any longer.All of the thoughts were making her even more stressed out so she just ended up of squeezing Kai's hand.

"Luhan,Baekhyun,Tao,stop."Xiumin ordered.They glared at her but still obeying her.

"I-I'm sorry.."Kyungsoo finally muttered softly.The other three girls,who was still oblivious of everything,waited in silent for her to continue her words."I'm so sorry for making you guys worried but I don't know how to explain either.."

"Let's just say,everything is a litte bit different now."Kris spoke,sensing Kyungsoo who's on the verge of crying.Chanyeol nodded in agreement and Baekhyun looked up to him with confusion all over her face.

"What do you mean different?She still look the same to me."Baekhyun commented while looking at Kyungsoo from top to bottom

"Not that kind of different,dear.."Chanyeol replied,making the other one blushed madly with his last word.On the other side,Tao wasn't really giving attention since she's been staring at one particular girl with puffy cheeks intensely.

"Okay,that's it.Before we get even deeper,let's settle this first."Kris finally snapped,frustrated that the panda was not giving attention at all."Chen?"

Xiumin turned to Kris,feeling confused while Chen rolled his eyes."Yes,yes,we are dating.I am dating Xiumin."

A loud gasps can be heard from the three oblivious girls.Tao's jaw dropped while Luhan widened her doe eyes,making a certain boy have the sudden urge to kiss her.

"Since when?"

"That night they came here,remember?He asked me out after we parted from Tao and Kris."Xiumin explained calmly.They were about to ask more but Kris beat them first.

"Okay,that's settled.Back to Kyungsoo."All eyes were back on her and Kyungsoo just sat there,playing around with Kai's fingers.She only looked up once Kris mentioned her name with her wide eyes.

"Err..yeah..?"

Kris huffed."Fine,fine.Let me explain here.Things are different now.Kyungsoo now was a little bit not the same as she used to be and from now on,she's staying with us.Because.."

"Because she can't stayed away from Kai!"Suho helped to complete the sentence.The girls formed a circle with their mouth while the boys laughed their head off.Kai and Kyungsoo was unamused though with the excuse that she came up with.They both glared at her but she just replied with a wink.

"Oh,if that's the matter,fine then."Luhan decided easily.If her friend is in love,then she would be rooting for her for sure.Tao and Baekhyun shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"Okay,now that all's good.."Sehun interrupted immediately."Can I take Luhan now?"

Chen and Kris groaned loudly almost in unison."Just go."

Sehun don't have to be told twice.He instantly took her wrist and pulled her to the front door.

"Great.Now,what should we do?"Chanyeol broke the silent between them.He looked around and the other just shrugged to him.

"I'm taking Tao with me."Kris said in a monotone.Tao was too surprised that she didn't even realized Kris was already taking her out of there.

Chen turned around to face his lover."Date?"

Xiumin instantly nodded.Her eyes sparkled while Chen smiled affectionately at her.They both immediately made their way out.Now,that left the remaining six awkward turtles.Baekhyun fidgeted with her shirt while Kyungsoo kept on playing with Kai's hand.Suho just stared blankly at the former seat of Tao and Luhan.Kai cleared his throat.

"Err..So Kyungsoo,you know I need to bring you to somewhere.Should we go now?"Kyungsoo tilted her head and blinked her eyes innocently.Kai almost had a heart attack but he kept calm.Kyungsoo hummed for a while before she finally agreed to go.

"Honestly,I'm planning on going to the mall today,unnie.Why don't you come with me?"

"Sure,that sounds good."

"Right,let's go."Baekhyun and Suho rose up from their seat and headed to the door.Suho stopped in the middle and looked over her shoulder.

"You guys..can come along if you want."She said while looking away.A shade of red was on her cheeks.

Chanyeol and Lay exchanged a quick glance."S-sure.."