Couple Moments

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

It was awfully quiet between them.Luhan awkwardly looked everywhere except to the particular boy in front of her.Sehun haven't uttered even a single word ever since they got here and that's making Luhan speechless too.After a few long,torturous minutes of awkward silence,Luhan decided to break the silence.

"So..uhh..Why did you take me out?"

He looked up to her with his usual poker face.He stared for a while and then,shrugged.Luhan bit her bottom lip and looked away.

Damn,he's the worst..She thought silently.On the other side,Sehun sensed the other's emotion and sighed.He stood up and reached out his hand.Luhan threw him a confused look.

"Let's go."His cold voice was enough to send shivers to Luhan's spine so she immediately took his hand and followed the latter silently.They walked together and reached the Han River.

At the sight of the river,Luhan let Sehun's hand fall from hers and run over to get closer to the side of the river.She extended her hands and closed her eyes,enjoying the cool breeze.

"Is it nice?"His sudden voice next to her ears,made her froze immediately.Luhan can felt a sudden rushed of heat to her cheeks as she can felt his breath tickling her skin.She just shut her eyes,not having the courage to open it.

"Umm..yeah.."All she can heard next was his big laugh.The warm sensation of his breath dissapeared at the same time.Slowly,she peeked and saw him next to her,staring at the river.She dropped her hands and finally opened her eyes fully while she hung her head low,watching her toes played with the rocks.

"Im sorry.."

"Huh..?"Luhan tilted her head and stared at him with her doe eyes.He turned around,smiling with his eyes forming crescent.

"I said I'm sorry.I don't really know how to be nice to people.I'm used to being like this.Sorry if I've made you feel awfully awkward just now."

"Yeah,you sure did."Luhan mumbled under her breath.Of course,Sehun heard that but he didn't mind to comment.They stayed in silence for a moment but unlike just now,it felt nice.Especially when Sehun's hand made their way to Luhan's hands.Again.

Maybe..Just maybe..He's not as bad as I thought.This..really felt nice though..

                                                                       ~~+~~

"Where are we going?"Tao questioned.Kris didn't answered.Instead,he just pulled the other one to follow him.Tao rolled her eyes.They reached at a plushie store and Tao really can't believed her eyes.She froze in front of the door and refused to walk when Kris pulled her.

"What's wrong?"

"A.plushie.store?"She said,stressing each of the word.She stared at the store in disbelief and then,looked at Kris with are-you-kidding-me look.

Kris shrugged."Well,I need to buy a new plushie.Ace needs friend."

"And who the hell is that Ace?"

"My other plushie.It was an alpaca."

"An alpaca?"

"Jeez.You talked too much.I thought you were the quiet type.Anyway,let's go in."This time,Kris pulled Tao with even more force.Once they went in,Kris whistled and rushed to choose his plushie.That left Tao standing awkwardly in the middle of the store.

"What the actual ?This giant played with plushie too?"Tao said while she looked at Kris,who's busy running around the store.He's too indulged in his own world.After a while,he motioned her to come closer.

He lifted up two plushie.Another alpaca and a dragon."Which one is better?"

"I don't know."Tao replied with not much interest.She let her eyes wandered around the store and immediately,her eyes caught the sight of a bunch of panda plushie.She sequealed and run over to them.She instantly took a baby panda in her hands.Kris silently came from behind.

"You want that?"His voice made her jerked back in surprise,almost falling in the process.Lucky enough,Kris managed to catch her and wrapped his arms around her waist.They stayed in that position for a moment and a shade of red appeared on Tao's cheeks.Kris cleared his throat and immediately helped her to stand up.They both were avoiding to look at each other.

"So..do you want that?I've got mine so let's go pay for it."Kris broke the silence.He spoke but not making any eyes contact with her.He stared at his dragon plushie instead.

"Umm..S-Sure..Whatever."Tao stuttered as she tried to speak and that made her felt like banging her head to the wall.Kris nodded and they both made their way to the counter.

                                                                            ~~+~~

"Is it good?"Xiumin looked up and nodded cutely a few times.Chen chuckled as he saw there's some ice-cream remained on her face.He leaned closer and swore he wanted to laugh when he saw she back off a little bit and closed her eyes.He closed the gap between them and wiped it with his thumb.

"You've got some ice cream on your face."He explained while Xiumin opened her eyes and pouted.She grumbled softly under her breath.Too soft that he can't heard her."Dissapointed?"

Xiumin looked up immediately and shook her head."What?N-no..Of course no."

"Well,I can do more if you want."Chen said mischievously while he got closer and closer to her,forcing her to back off.She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him lightly.

"Go away,ert."

Chen sighed and leaned back to his chair.He glanced at Xiumin and blew his bang.

"I'm not a ert."He exclaimed,being sulky.

"Yes,you are."

"No,I am not."

Xiumin rolled her eyes."Whatever.Anyway,what's with you and Chanyeol?"

Chen cocked an eyebrow.

"You said he owed you a car."Chen immediately formed a circle with his mouth.He rubbed the back of his neck and chewed his bottom lip.

"Err..that.Promise you won't be mad?"

"Promise.So what's the real deal?"By that time,Chen already interwined their hands.He was hoping that could saved him later.

"Chanyeol made a bet with me and Kris."He paused to look at her reaction.She remained calm and waited."If I managed to date you within a month then the newest Ferrari would be mine.But I swear!The bet was just so I can get the car.I already intended to date you even before I made the bet.Please,please,don't be mad at me."

"You did what?You bet on me?Kim Jongdae!"Xiumin widened her eyes and glared at the other one.Chen clasped his hand together and hung his head low.

"Please,please,don't be mad at me.I love you!I love you!"

"You are such a pain in ,Kim ing Jongdae."

"Auww,Minmin.Look at me.Look at me.Don't be mad at me."\

"No!"

"Minmin~"

"Go away!"

                                                                           ~~+~~

 

"Hyung~"

"What,Park Chanyeol?"Lay turned around only to meet with the sight of Chanyeol's puppy eyes.

"I want to date with Baek."He replied sadly before his eyes landed on Baekhyun and Suho,who's happily shopping in the store.They both had been following the two girls the whole day and not even once,those two parted.

"Then,what I should do?"Lay asked absentmindedly as he stared at the most beautiful creature in the store.She's laughing and her face looked so angelic all the time.He thought he might have gone crazy.

Chanyeol tapped his finger on his chin,thinking deeply."I know!"He leaned closer to Lay and whispered his plan.

"I don't know.Do we need to do that?"Lay asked,unsure and worried.Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Yes.Hey!"He immediately greeted the girls once they stepped out of the store.He went to Baekhyun and whispered something in her ears.She seemed like in a deep thought for a while before she nodded.Meanwhile that,Suho and Lay were staring at each other.None of them seems like they are going to break the contact any soon.They didn't even realized when Chanyeol and Baekhyun slowly while holding hands,walked away from them and started running shortly after.

Lastly,Suho was the one who gave up as she looked away with a heated cheeks.She widened her eyes once she saw there's no one next to her.Nobody next to Lay either.

"W-Where are they?"She stuttered as she looked around,trying to find the two prankster.She sighed when she can't even traced their shadows and pouted.

"Don't..do that."Lay blurted suddenly.

Suho tilted her head and raised one of her eyebrows.But instead of answering,Lay had already leaned closer to Suho.Closer and closer before Suho can felt a soft lip on hers.Her eyes widened even more,rivalling a sauce pan.As fast as the kiss was been initiated,it ended very fast too when Lay instantly pulled back.

He rubbed his neck shyly."Sorry.Can't help.You looked so..cute."

"Just do that again.."Suho replied absentmindedly.A wide grin immediately appeared on Lay's features before he leaned closer again.

                                                                            ~~+~~

They finally stopped running once they had made sure they were far enough.Suddenly,Baekhyun started laughing uncontrolly.Chanyeol stared at her at first but then,as if he can't helped it,he also joined her.The others started giving them a weird looks but they both were too indulged in their own world to even notice that.

"Why did you laugh?"Chanyeol questioned once they finally got to ease themselves.Baekhyun chuckled.

"I missed doing this.Pranking the other.It felt so good to leave Suho and matched her with someone without her permission."

"Really?Wow,you are weird."Chanyeol commented but instead of offended,Baekhyun just smiled at him.

"You too."

"I know."Chanyeol replied."Now,what should we do?"

Baekhyun shrugged."I don't know.You made me ran from Suho while my wallet is with her."

"Oh,really?Well,my treat then."

"Oh yeah!"Baekhyun punched her fist in the air.Chanyeol laughed and they both headed to a cafe nearby.They sat in front of each other while Chanyeol kept on staring at Baekhyun's hands all the time.

"Chanyeol?"Baekhyun called him,surprising the other who's too focus on her hands.

"Yeah,yeah?"

"Why did you keep on staring at my hands?"

Chanyeol formed an 'O' with his mouth and smiled sheepishly."They are pretty.Really pretty."

"Really?"Baekhyun immediately lifted her hands and observed it everywhere.

"Can I hold it?"His sudden question surprised the shorter girl.She bit her bottom lip before slowly nodded.Chanyeol beamed and instantly grabbed her hands."Oooh,it felt so nice.Your hands was so soft."

Chanyeol was too busy commenting on her hands that he didn't realized the latter was already all red.She looked away and grinned unknowingly.

                                                                              ~~+~~


Kyungsoo was beyond clueless.She stood there and can't figure out what should she do.As if on cue,Kai appeared.The latter appeared with a basket.

"What is that?"She asked as she pointed at the basket.Kai lifted the basket and smiled.

"We are having a picnic."

"Picnic?Here?"Kai reponded with a nod while he's busy preparing for the picnic.Meanwhile that,Kyungsoo looked around her.It was pretty high.They were on top of a hill and there's only a tree there.The tree was the spot chosen by Kai to set up the picnic.

"Okay.Come here,Kyungsoo."He pat the space next to him,motioning her to come sit with him.The newborn obeyed and took a seat next to him."I figured out you might need to take a break from all of this craziness.It must be a lot for you.You know,let's just enjoy this.Here."

Kai handed her a sanwich and she gladly took it.They both ate in silent while enjoying the scenery.It was beautiful she must admit.The hill was surrounded by flowers at the bottom.The clouds even seemed so close to them.

"It was beautiful."She commented softly.

Kai turned to her and grinned."Yeah,it was my favourite place.It was a secret though.I never told anyone although Kris might had figured it out from my mind.Don't tell anyone,okay?"

"Hmm..sure."They both fell silent again.A few minutes later,all of the sandwiches was all finished eaten by them.Kyungsoo looked up to Kai and saw him yawned.

"Do you want to sleep?"She asked carefully.She knew Kai didn't slept a few days to look after her.He nodded and rubbed his eyes.Kyungsoo pat her lap while Kai gave her a confused look."Lay here.It would be uncomfortable if you sleep on the ground."

Apparently,Kai was too tired to argue.He just did as she said and laid on her lap.He let his eyes closed and immediately he drifted into the dreamland.Kyungsoo smiled seeing his face in sleep.

"You look like a baby.."She runs her fingers softly through his brown locks as she murmured with a smile.