Deep Thought

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

His hands shook as he rinsed the blood off the small towel in the bowl,the tensing as he wrung it hard to squeeze the water out.He took another small towel and began to continue tending the wounds again while the other one watched him quietly.Fortunately,the guard missed his aim and only managed to leave a deep wound on Chunji's stomach after the latter shoved Luhan away and replaced her place instead.A few moment later,Sehun decided to speak.

"Thanks by the way."

Chunji arched a brow."For what?"

"For saving her."Chunji instantly let out a chuckle before he eventually waved his hand in the air and nodded,finally smiling at the latter.Sehun looked up and saw the smile before he also hesitantly smiled back.

"I don't think you need to thank me though.I deserved it after what I had done to your family."Chunji said after a moment of silent while smiling bitterly.

"Don't say that.No matter what,you saved my mate and that's what really matter."Chunji's face immediately splitted into a wide grin before he reached his hand to pat Sehun on his shoulder.He leaned closer to Sehun.

"You're so lucky.You have found a great life partner there.Never and I really mean it,ever let her go."Chunji whispered,advising him wisely.

"If you ever let her go,believe me.She would be mine in an instant because that girl is so precious and special in her own way."He added while leaning back to the head of the bed.Sehun nodded repeatedly,meaning he really did understood.

"Done so I would go now."Sehun finally said as he stood up with the bowl and the stained towels."Rest well."

Chunji just nodded in response before he laid on his back and closed his eyes,ready to drift into the dreamland.Sehun slowly made his way out,careful not to wake up the sleeping male before he headed straight to the bathroom.He put down the bowl in the sink and washed it,together with the stained towels.Unconsciously,his mind suddenly flashed back one of Chunji's particular word repeatedly.He stopped his current doing and bit his bottom lip as the words reflected in his mind countless of time.

"Hmm.."He hummed for a while,folding his arms to his chest while his finger tapped his chin.He seemed to be in a deep thought currently.Eventually,he decided to leave his previous doing and proceed to downstair.He took a seat next to Chen mindlessly as his mind was in a deep thought.Luckily,Kris was still in the room and too busy with his baby panda to even notice what he's thinking.Chen though,nudged him abruptly.The latter raised one of his eyebrows with a questioning look to him.

"What are you thinking about?"

Sehun tilted his head to the side,blinking his eyes a few times."Do you love Xiumin?"

"What kind of question is that?"Chen asked back while furrowing his brows."Of course I do."

"Hmm..Then,what are you planning to do?"

"Huh?What plan?"Confusion was plastered all over Chen's face as he eyed Sehun as if the younger had lost his sanity.He scratched his head before placing a hand on Sehun's forehead.

"I'm not sick,hyung."

"Then,what's with the sudden seriousness?"Hearing that,Sehun instantly slumped his shoulders while leaning back to the couch.

"It's just that Chunji said something to me just now."

That for sure had drew Chen's attention fully.He stared at the younger with a widened eyes."What did he say?Did he offend or provoke you or something?That son of a bi--"

"Hyung,no!"Sehun quickly him off,denying it persistently."It's not that.He just advised me to never let go of Luhan.He said how lucky I am to find Luhan,who was such a special girl in her own way."

"Oh.."That was the only word that escaped Chen's mouth as he cupped his cheeks in embarassment.He punched the younger's arm playfully,whining why he didn't said it earlier.Sehun rolled his eyes in response.

"Chen hyung,please.."

"Whatever.Anyway,what's bothering you then?"Sehun's expression turned into a dark one as he remember back his thought just now.He huffed and threw his hands in the air.

"I'm thinking I don't want to let Luhan go forever."Sehun replied softly.He was fidgeting in his place.

"Then,don't ever do it.What's the problem?"Chen simply responded,saying as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.By now,he had folded his arms to his chest while raising his eyebrows.

"Yes,but that..was not enough,you know."Sehun argued back,slightly annoyed with the other's casuality.

"What do you mean?"

"Look.I don't want to let Luhan go.Never and ever."He firmly stated.Chen was about to open his mouth to reply but he beat him to it and continued."But the problem is we don't have that kind of relationship."

"What 'kind' of relationship?"Chen questioned confusedly while his hands were making a gesture when he stressed out the word 'kind'.

Sehun let out a deep sigh."You know,that kind of relationship that would able me to hold her back forever.To make her stay by my side forever."

"Okay,is it only me who's too dumb or this is really getting out of hand?I seriously can't understand a thing."Chen dumbly said,making Sehun groaned in frustration.

"I will go with the first one for sure."Sehun mumbled in annoyance.

"Hey,don't blame me.Like seriously,how am I supposed to understand?You are like making me dizzy with all of that double meaning words.Just say it straight to the point."Chen began to whine."And also,what are you talking about,that you are not having the relationship with Luhan?Dude,you guys were mate,right?Then,why can't you hold her back with that status as her mate?It was confusing,okay!"

Sehun immediately facepalmed himself."Hyung,that's not enough."

"What's not enough--"

"Listen to me first!"

"Okay,okay.Sorry."Chen grinned sheepishly before he gestured Sehun to resume his talking.

"Look,only as her mate is not enough.Even just as her lover is not enough either."Chen softly mumbled under his breath.Sehun was able to catch the word 'why' and 'greedy maknae' so he sent a death glare to the older one,forcing him to shut up."That kind of relationship doesn't really confirmed my future with her.It can be a temporary relationship because nothing is official.We certainly don't need any sort of documents to become a pair of lover."

This time,finally Chen just kept on listening and only questioned the younger through his eyes.

"So I'm deciding just now and I think..I'm going to propose her."Sehun muttered the few final words very softly that it was barely audible to avoid the other in the house to hear it.Luhan especially.Chen was surprised indeed as his eyes grew wider to the size of a sauce pan.

"You..are going to..WHAT?"

"Shh..Not so loud!"The blonde scolded so Chen quickly covered his mouth and mouthed 'sorry' to him.

"Okay,so you are saying that you are actually going to propose to her?Like seriously?You are going to get married?With all of that vow,wedding dress,flowers,bla,bla,bla.."Chen kept on blabbering while Sehun stared at him,totally cringing at Chen's extreme level of stupidity.

"Okay,that's enough."Finally,he put an end to the older's blabbering abruptly."Yes,I'm going to get married with her,my dear Xiao Lu and you are going to help me to propose."

"Huh?"Chen was left dumbfounded once Sehun said that.

                                                                                          ~~+~~

"I can't believe I'm doing this."Chen whined loudly while shifting uncomfortably in his spot.

"Shut up,hyung.Just act normal."

"But I'm wearing a dress!"He exclaimed furiously,glancing at the said attire on his body.Turned out to be Sehun was too nervous to propose so when he said Chen are going to help him,he was asking Chen to pretend as Luhan so he can practiced beforehand.The problem is,Sehun wanted it to look real so he forced Chen to wear a dress.He reasoned it was no use if Chen shifted into Luhan but still wearing a non-lady look clothes.He said he would got distracted since he would obviously knew and remember that was Chen not Luhan.Either way,Chen eventually agreed to do it just to help his baby brother.Sehun looked down,trying really hard to surpress his laughter seeing Chen's annoyed face.

"Ergh..This is so uncomfortable."Chen commented abruptly as he grabbed his 's' and tried to make it comfortable for him."This bra thingy is killing me."

With that,Sehun officially can't contained his laughter as he finally bursted out laughing his off.Chen blew his bangs in annoyance while folding his arms to his chest.He tapped his toes impatiently but unfortunately he's wearing a high heels so he kind of slipped a bit because of the slippery ground.He fell down,exposing most of his legs or maybe Luhan's legs.

"Wow,y!"Sehun remarked,still with his laughter.Chen quickly got up and brushed the imaginary dust off from the dress.

"Oh Sehun,I'm serious.Let's get this over with so I can take off this coconut thing from my chest."Chen firmly demanded,again positioning the bra slightly.

"Okay,okay.Let's start."