Mindless Action

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

He leapt forward for the last time before he finally arrived in front of the house.His lips was forming a smirk as he walked casually to the house but it quickly vanished in a few seconds.

"What the ?"Chanyeol cursed under his breath when he suddenly was been blocked.It was as if there's an invisible wall around the house,preventing him from getting any nearer to the front door.Not long before the door was been opened and a girl appeared.

"Nice to meet you again,Park Chanyeol.Unfortunately,I can't let you in.Not this time."She spoke softly with a hidden smile.Then,she completely ditched him and went in back.The said boy growled in annoyance.

                                                                                 ~~+~~

"He's here?"All of a sudden,Baekhyun appeared next to Sungyeol.Sungyeol and Dongwoo,who had been peeking from the window,jerked back in surprise.

"Don't ever do that again!"Sungyeol snapped while rubbing her chest,trying to ease her rapid heartbeats.Baekhyun smiled and mouthed 'sorry' to them before she tried to take a peek too.

"Yes,he's here.He can't get in though."Dongwoo kindly replied to her question earlier.

Baekhyun turned to her and arched a brow."Why?"

"We had casted a spell to prevent vampires from coming in.You are safe for now as long as you didn't leave this house.So please do us a favor and never leave this house without us."This time,Sungyeol was the one who answered her.Her last few words was pleading to the shorter girl.Baekhyun bit her bottom lip before she slowly replied with a merely nod.The witches instantly smiled sweetly to her.

                                                                                 ~~+~~

"Baekkie.."Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably on her bed.The deep voice was calling for her.She could clearly heard it although the voice came out as a whisper.Her fingers fiddled with the comforter while she chewed her bottom lip.

"Baekkie.."Again,the voice called out for her.Baekhyun had to resist it.You have to resist it,she chanted repeatedly in her mind despite her inner voice that was urging her endlessly.Her hands reached for a pillow before she grabbed it and clutched to the pillow for her dear life.Baekhyun buried her face in the pillow,trying her best to ignore the voice and got rid of her insane thought.

                                                                                ~~+~~

"We don't know yet."The boys kept on discussing with Myungsoo while the girls watched silently and listened to them from the side.Xiumin nudged Kyungsoo,who's been staring at her mate all of the times.

Kyungsoo turned to her with her wide eyes."Huh?"

"I thought we are going to look for Chanyeol."

"Yes.So?"

"Then,why are we here?"

"Oh.."Kyungsoo formed a circle with before she shrugged."Got no idea either."

Xiumin hummed in response and looked away.Her eyes roamed all around,silently observing the surrounding.On the other side,Luhan was in dazed.Her eyes were unfocused as she looked forward to see the future.She was still clueless on how to use her ability but she still tried it anyway.Suddenly,she let out a loud gasp.Everyone turned to her and eyed her with pure concern.Sehun was already right next to her in a split second.

"What's wrong?"He asked softly,his hands intertwined with hers to comfort her.Luhan was been snapped to reality in an instant as she stared at everybody with her widened doe eyes.

"He's there.Baekhyun is going to meet him."Her answer made all of their jaws slackened and eyes widened,rivalling a sauce pan.

Kris immediately tensed up and firmly questioned her."What do you mean?"

"He's there.I saw it.He's in front of the house and calling out for Baekkie.A-And.."Her words trailed off before her face turned into a severe expression of horror.Kris also mirrored her expression as her mind flashed back the vision.In no time,they were already making their way in full speed,racing through the forest.If they were late for a few seconds,just prepare for the worst.

                                                                           ~~+~~

"What?What do you mean by that?"Sungyeol's voice boomed all over the living room as she spoke over the phone.Her eyes burned with rage.Dongwoo placed her hands on Sungyeol's shoulder,her eyes questioning her.

"Fine."The call was been ended abruptly by Sungyeol before she stormed to Baekhyun's room with Dongwoo trailing quietly after her.They were facing their biggest fear once the door was been kicked to be open by the taller girl.

"."That was the last word that escaped Sungyeol's mouth before they both rushed out of the house.Chanyeol was no longer lingering around the house thankfully.But then,so do with his mate.If they were not in a critical situation now,Dongwoo would have said..they were indeed match made in heaven.