Babies

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

The next morning came more earlier than what expected,much to the dismay of a certain blonde male.

"I can't believe I agreed to this."The blonde mumbled in dissatisfied under his breath,keeping his voice very low though in hope his wife won't be able to hear him.Unfortunately,the other heightened sense really was not helping.The panda girl glanced at him with a death glare.

"Shut up,Wu Yi Fan.Now,let's go."Kris helplessly let himself got dragged downstair by the latter before the two headed straight to the door.Coincidently,another couple was heading to the door too.

"Going out too,unnie?"Tao asked curiously with a raised brow.Luhan quickly replied with an eager nod before she leaned closer and whispered.

"We are going to get a baby."The younger's eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan,staring back at the older in disbelief before clasping her hands together excitedly.

"Oh my God!We are planning on doing the same too!"The panda exclaimed enthusiastically.Luhan's wide smile spreaded even more.

On the other side,Kris softly opposed her words."I am not.You forced me."

"Kris."Tao dangerously warned through her gritted teeth."Your choice.Bbuing bbuing or wushu,honey?"

"Fine,fine.."

The two eager girls continued to chat for a while,showing no sign to move at all.Eventually,Sehun cleared his throat in order to attract their attention to him.

"Are we going or not?"He asked with his usual lazy tone.

"Oh,right.Sorry,Sehunnie..I got carried away.Now,let's go!"The bambi girl cheerfully said while linking her arms with Sehun's before heading out with Tao and his sulking husband in tow.A few minutes later,they arrived at an orphanage.They were brought to the office,where they received a few talks from the owner here and there before they were taken to see the children.Immediately after they stepped into the room,Tao and Luhan were unable to control themselves.They were literally sprinting towards the kid before squishing their chubby cheeks.Kris and Sehun on the other hand decided to watch in silent.Ensuingly,the two females returned back to their husband's side with a pout displayed on their face.

"What's wrong?"Sehun concernly questioned while sneaking an arm around Luhan's waist.

Luhan bit her bottom lip and frustratedly eyed the children."I can't choose.They were all too cute!"

Sehun instantly let out a chuckle.Kris was facing the same thing too as Tao mentioned the same matter.The two assuringly pat their wives.

"How about you take a good look once again?You might find the right one this time."Sehun gently suggested,directing towards Tao at the same time.Luhan tapped her chin with her fingers,appeared to be in a deep thought before engraving a wide grin.

"Okay then."The duo watched as their wives ran back to the kids.This time,carefully checking out the children one by one.Meanwhile that,Kris's eyes focused to the corner of the room.Somehow,his eyes kept on drifting to the same spot where there's a little boy is sitting with his hands clasped together with a little girl.He had been eyeing the two with so much interest by now.

"Tao..?"He called out absentmindedly.The said girl tilted her head in an instant,staring at him full of wonders.Wordless,Kris just motioned to the corner of the room.

Tao muttered a quiet "OMG" as she made her way there with Kris trailing after her.Both of them lowered themselves to be on the same level with the two children before displaying a warm smile.

"What's your name,my dear?"Tao gently asked with her softest voice.

The boy looked up with a cold glare while the girl just silently hid behind the other."Yitao."He firmly answered.

"And what about you,lil one?"It caught Tao by surprise the moment she heard Kris's deep voice was the one that was questioning the little girl.She threw a mocking smile towards the latter,in which he replied with a merely glance.

The aimed girl hesitantly peeked from behind."Z-Zi Yi.."

Kris was totally hooked to the two and he was never more obvious than now.It was fascinating to him how the two innocent child reflected himself and Tao in them.It was as if he was looking at an exact replica of himself and Tao as he stared at the sharp features that owned by the boy which belonged to Tao with a slight mix of his feature in it while the girl totally had his own features and again with a slight mix of Tao's features in it.At the same time,the owner reached them with a wide smile.She obviously had seen the scene unfolded before her eyes.

"Ah..You two found the twin."She explained.The wide smile never left her face even once.

"We would take them!"Caught off guard for the second time today,Tao glanced in disbelief as the dragon announced it loudly with a proud smile.But even so,she won't disagree with him this time and nodded,confirming his words.The owner immediately showered them with a million of thank you,unable to express how grateful she is to them.The two just able to awkwardly nodded and smiled with the grateful manners as they made their way to manage the adoption.

On the other side,Luhan watched with envy as the other couple was able to make a decision quicker than she is when she is still debating with herself.Aware of her misery,Sehun strutted to her before pulling her until they arrived in front of an innocent looking boy.

"Let's take him."Sehun suggested while eyeing his wife with a raised brow."He has your eyes."

Luhan was hesitant at first but the moment she set her eyes on the boy,she knew it for sure.A smile tugged the corner of her lips as she called the worker to come over and confirmed the request.At the end of the day,the two couple made their way home with the three new addition to the family to be introduce.

But then the moment they parked in front of the house,Sehun and Kris immediately knew something's wrong.Kris's stance changed,his face turned serious and careful.From the front,the four vampires already could heard the subtle uproar inside.Many low voices and growled.

"Baekhyun."Kris murmured as they darted into the house with the children in their arms.

Inside the front room,the main confrontation was physically apparent.Lining the walls was a ring of spectators,every vampire in the room now was tensed up as they watched the other three vampires in the middle.Xiumin,who noticed their arrival quickly dashed towards them.

"Bring the kids inside."She instructed quickly while motioning the two females to be fast.Once they returned,they witnessed how Kris's jaws tightened and clenching his fists.

"We can't let this happen ever again."Lay said calmly despite Suho who's crying and trembling next to him.Luhan and Tao immediately went next to Kyungsoo and silently asked for an explanation.

Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh."Baekhyun's ability obviously.It was acting up again just now and she completely don't has a control over it.Unfortunately,it ended up with Joonxing as the victim this time."

Tao instantly cringed once she recalled the painful experience.Subconsciously,she let out a low growl.Meanwhile that,Baekhyun was looking down with her face rigid with pain.

"We need to find it for sure."Kris firmly announced while massaging his temple.The rest of them nodded in agreement.All except Luhan who cluelessly threw them a confused look.

"The cure,Luhan.We need to find the cure so this won't happen ever again."Kris explained.Luhan formed an 'O' with while scratching her head in embarrassment.

"Let's get ready."Kai shouted excitedly.He was feeling all giddy since it's been a long time since the last time he did this kind of adventure.

"But what about the kids?"Suddenly,Xiumin voiced out worriedly.She was the most worried among all basically since Xiuchen was the youngest.

"Should we bring them along?"Tao questioned hesitantly.She was already attached to the twin and the sudden news of them going on a sudden journey didn't really excited her since that practically meant she won't be able to spend time with the twin.The sudden question really stopped the family for a while.For a moment,they came to realize things were different now.

Chen scratched his head.".We didn't think of that."

"That's right."Lay said,agreeing with him while taking a seat back on the couch.He tapped his chin with his fingers,thinking deeply.

Suddenly,an idea sparked in Chen's mind as he attracted their attention excitedly.

"I know.How about if we ask VIXX to assist us?We bring the kids along but when we are going out,let them the one who take care of the children."Chen voiced out his thought with a suggesting smile.

Suho who's finally recovered from her shock,furrowed her brows."That's stupid."

"No,it's not!"Chen instantly denied with an irritated look.

"Yes,it is.Why don't we just leave the children with VIXX and ask to take care of them while we are away?That's better.They don't have to come along."Chen snorted in response.

"You do know that way we won't be able to spend time with our child,right?"

"He has a point."Tao added,totally agreeing with Chen since he's literally in the same boat with her.

"Fine,let's just go with Chen's idea."Kris decided as he would never stand a chance to oppose his wife.Suho rolled her eyes but nevertheless,brushed it off.

As they were making their way to their room,Kai walked next to Kris with a smirk."A pair,huh?Damn,how the heck did she make you to agree,dude?"

"Shut up,Kim Jongin!"Kris immediately dismissed him in annoyance and punched him lightly on the shoulder.Kai just laughed in reply,meaning to mock the taller male.Kris was left with a deep frown appeared on his features.