Weirdo

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

"What?"By the look that was engraved on Hyuk's face,it looks like his eyes were about to pop out from the socket as he stared at the family in disbelief.Unfortunately,nobody really payed any attention to the youngest of VIXX as the rest of the members gladly accepted the request.

"Gosh,he's so cute!"Hongbin commented as he took Xiuchen from his mother into his arms.The latter just silently made himself comfortable in his arms and like always,he tilted his head to the side while eyeing the male curiously.

"Come here to uncle,you little cutie pie!"Meanwhile that,N encouraged Sehan to come to him.Sehan immediately glanced at Luhan and finally made his way to him once he saw a light nod from his mother.Instantly,N tackled him into a bear hug,squishing the little boy with a wide smile.

"Babies!Babies everywhere!This is pure heaven!"

Kai shot a look to Leo in an instant.A pure bewildered look was on his face at the very moment."Wow..Leo eventually reacted to something."He commented mockingly.

"Honestly,that was the only thing that he would react to other than animals and sports."Ravi told as he poked Joonxing's nose playfully.On the other side,a deep frown appeared on Ken's face as he stared sadly at Chanhyun,who was crossing his arms casually.

"Park Chanyeol!Do something!"Chanyeol raised a brow in response.

"Like what?"

Ken's lips formed into a pout."I don't know.Just do something to make your son like me!"

"I can't do that."Chanyeol's brows knitted together before he snorted loudly to the pouting male.The other immediately stomped his feets to the ground childishly once he heard the reply.

"This is getting nowhere.Are we going now or not?"Kris irritatedly questioned while carrying Yitao in his arms.Immediately,all of them looked up to him.

"You are not fun."N whined,still taking Sehan with him."Fine,go now.Let us take care of them."

"Yeah.Don't worry."Leo quickly dismissed them without looking,too preoccupied with Zi Yi in his arms.The family unwillingly bid their child goodbye before all of them dashed off in a flash.That left the six males with the children alone.

"Now,let's play!"Ken cheerfully announced,trying to attract Chanhyun's attention.

However,Chanhyun just merely stared at him before he shook his head and plopped himself on the couch instead.

"Jeez.That kid!"

                                                                           ~~+~~

The twelve vampires took a quick glance to each other before all of them stared at the sight before their eyes.Taking the first step,Luhan stepped forward and knocked the door.Their breaths hitched as they waited in anticipation.

It took a few more knocks before a woman in a dark attire appeared in front of the door with her grumpy face.She didn't looked any closer to happy as she stared at them with her piercing glare.

Chanyeol cleared his throat."Umm..Is this her?The one who are we looking for?"He questioned,directing the question towards Baekhyun who's standing right next to him.Instantly,the violet hair girl shook her head in reply.

"No,that's not her."She whispered while eyeing the woman suspiciously."She has smaller eyes than this woman."

Luhan nodded,displaying her understandment before shifting back her attention on the woman.

"Excuse me,but may I know if you are the only one living here?"She politely asked,in which received a huff from the woman.

"Yeah.Why?"The woman answered harshly,not even minding her rude reply.Kris rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Well,excuse us then."He said very quickly.He was not in the mood to be nice either so he did grabbed his wife's wrist before pulling her away,leaving the woman dumbfounded.Luhan shrugged and nevertheless,trailed after the raging tall male and his wife.The rest of them looked back and forth between the dumbfounded woman and Kris's retreating back before deciding to leave too.But not before sending an apologetic look towards the woman.

"ing ."Kris spat out annoyedly the moment they were far enough from the previous place.Suho shook her head in disapproval but either way,didn't even bothered to prevent the profanities.

"We need to find her first anyway.She's the only way for us to find the cure since we don't know what she had done to Baekhyun."Wordless,all of them nodded in agreement.They knew that's what the honest truth was anyway.

Kai tapped his chin and cocked a brow."How come we find the wrong house?Are you sure about your memories,Baek?"

"Excuse me?"Baekhyun shot a look towards the older."Are you doubting me now?I'm sure of my memories,okay.That's the house that she let me stayed when I was giving birth."

"Then,how come--"

"I got no idea okay!"Baekhyun snapped,frustrated with Kai's doubt about her memories.Kai immediately raised both of his hands in the air.

"Woah,calm down there.I'm sorry,okay?I'm just wondering."Baekhyun didn't replied but mumbled a few words under her breath.Silence engulfed the whole coven for a moment.

"Can't you use your ability,Kai?"Suddenly,Xiumin suggested with a spark of hope in her eyes.

Kai shook his head hesitantly in response."I don't think so.I never met her therefore I can't possibly track her.My ability works through minds."

"Oh.."Xiumin was only able to say that with a hint of disappointment in her voice.By now,all of them were at the dead end,clueless on what to do next.

"I hope we could find her fast."Tao quietly muttered while glancing at Baekhyun.

                                                                             ~~+~~

"Gosh,what are you doing?"She stared weirdly at the male as he took off everything.

He responded with a sly smirk."My hobby.."

"Weirdo!"She exclaimed before making her way to the kitchen.