Agony

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Chanyeol awoke to find Chen staring down at him.His dark eyes immediately brightened at seeing his light brown one and he could felt his hand on him.

"Do Bi,you're awake!"He exclaimed,clasping his hands together with a pair of twinkling eyes.

He struggled to sit,noticing the blue comforter covering his body but went against that idea when his head began to ache.Placing a hand to the top of it,he groaned.

"Lay back down."Kris's voice appeared out of nowhere before his tall figure can be seen entering the room with two bags of blood.His eyes went through him though,focusing his attention on something at the back.Chanyeol turned around and found another tall and lean figure was sleeping peacefully next to him.Her dark raven locks covered most of her pale face.

"Tao?"

"Lay down first."

"Okay."He whispered,resting his head back on the pillow."What happened?"

"You fainted so do with Tao."Kris simply answered while he made his way next to his mate before placing the blood bag on the side table.Chen nodded in agreement.

"How?"

Kris instantly rolled his eyes."You guys lose a massive amount of blood obviously."

"W-What?"Chanyeol asked in disbelief before the memories flashed in his mind,where Tao was been drained by Chunji.He immediately let out a gasp.Kris folded his arms to his chest while throwing a loving gaze towards Tao,completely ignoring Chanyeol.Chen pat Chanyeol's back while the younger stared blankly to the wall.

"Baekkie.."Chanyeol suddenly blurted,shifting his attention to Chen.His eyes pleaded for an answer as Chen sighed in response.

"She's not here,bro."He answered with a heavy heart,glancing at Kris for help but the other kept on ignoring both of them.He just simply stood there like a statue,waiting for his mate to wake up.

Chanyeol grabbed his shoulder before shaking it madly."Where is she?Tell me!"

"Calm down."Chen said,slightly nervous.He took off Chanyeol's hand from him first before answering."Leo told us that she's safe for now.But she's not here.The council placed her somewhere for her so-called safety."

"Nothing to worry."Finally Kris spoke,adding the information a bit.Chanyeol formed a circle with his mouth before his eyes darted all around the room.

"Where's the other?Xiumin,Luhan,Suho,Kyungsoo?Kai,Lay and Sehun?"Chen's expression immediately darkened at the mention of Suho's name but quickly was been replaced by a weak smile.

"Kyungsoo and Xiumin are resting in my room.Same goes with Luhan but she's with Sehun currently."Chen paused for a while,chewing his bottom lip in the process.

"Then,Kai?Suho and Lay?"Chanyeol eagerly questioned,his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Suho is missing.."He replied,his voice came out as a whisper.Chanyeol's eyes instantly widened to the size of a sauce pan.

"What do you say?"Kris glared at them while mouthing 'quiet' to them as Chanyeol accidentally questioned half screaming.Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at the latter before he turned to Chen back,demanding an explanation.

"I don't know what happened,okay."Chen responded,defending his ownself while crossing his arms."Either way,Lay had dragged Kai along with him to go find her."

Chanyeol slapped his forehead,unable to believe what he just heard.

                                                                                          ~~+~~

The two vampires dashed through the forest,leaving all of the living things around them froze in fear.But instead of stopping to hunt,they continued their journey not even minding anything else.That before one of them stopped in the middle of the track.The other one was slightly ahead by then so he went back to the taller one,tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just.Where are we going honestly?"Kai questioned,his hands were placed on his hips while he stared at the former in front of him.

"I don't know."Lay admitted before he slumped his shoulder in defeat and sat down.He brought his knees close to his chest,wrapping his arms around it as he buried his face deeply.A sigh escaped Kai's mouth while he bent down,patting the older's back.

"I'm so sorry,hyung."

Lay immediately looked up and shook his head repeatedly."No,don't be.It's not your fault you were not able to track her.It was her ability that prevented you from tracking her so I can't blame you really."

"But still,I feel bad about it."Kai muttered while mimicking Lay's action earlier.But then,he quickly tilted his head a moment later."Wait,hyung!How can we forgot about this!How silly we are!"

"What?"Lay questioned.Confusion was plastered all over his face while he stared at the younger.Kai let out a brief laugh before he shook his head in disbelief.

"Your bond!Chanyeol was able to track Baekhyun before using that!"That's when Lay's eyes grew wide and his hands planted on his forehead.

"You're right.Now,let's get going!"Lay quickly stood up,his eyes sparkled with hopes.He eagerly mumbled under his breath before they were off right after Kai was on his feet.

                                                                                            ~~+~~

"Damn it!"Changjo threw himself on the couch,making a low grumble noise.Niel also mirrored his action while cursing endlessly.The rest just stared at them blankly.On the other side,a poor girl was been tied at the corner,struggling to break free.

"Stop doing that.You would just hurt yourself."L.Joe emotionlessly said without looking.He was able to hear the sound when Suho's hands were struggling with the vervain rope.Meanwhile that,Chunji curiously popped out a question.

"How did they find out our location?"

"Kai.That kid is a tracker."Ricky responded,his face looked totally annoyed while he folded his arms to his chest and crossed his legs.

C.A.P formed an 'O' with his mouth and nodded absentmindedly."No wonder."

"Yeah,I just found out each one of their coven are talented."Ricky told,a hint of mixed jealousy and irritated laced his words.Suddenly,Changjo looked up and he instantly dashed towards Suho.His eyes were throwing daggers,sending shiver to Suho's whole body.

"You!"He pointed at her.Suho was trembling terribly by now as she tried to avoid looking at the furious male.Unfortunately,the said man had lifted her chin,forcing her to look into his now bright red eyes.Niel was right next to him in a split second,wanting to join the fun.

"Niel,Changjo,stop that."A voice interrupted that moment but was been ignored by the two.

"Since there's only you left,we would have to drink from you only then."Niel spoke.A devilious smirk was forming on his delicate features.Suho instantly looked at them in total horror and before she knew it, two sharp fangs had tore into her soft skin as a cry of anguish was torn from her lips.