"Promise."

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Flipping the magazine thoroughly,Suho was lost in her own world as she indulged herself in the whole world of words and infos.Unknowingly,a little boy suddenly approached her and just silently watched every movement that she made while resting his chin on his arms that was placed on the arm of the couch.

"Mommy?"Eventually,he let his presence be known and voiced out.Immediately,Suho was snapped into reality and looked up to meet eyes with her only beloved son.A motherly smile quickly plastered on her face as she motioned him to come closer.

"What is it,Joonxing?"She asked in her softest voice.Her hands by instinct reached up to his head and caressed it with love.

The said boy tilted his head to the side."Do you love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Do you love daddy too?"

"Of course,my dear."Obviously,the angelic girl couldn't helped herself and eventually let out a soft chuckle.Meanwhile that,the toddler just confusedly blinked and in all honesty,people would actually kill for this boy thanks to his extreme level of cuteness.

"You sure,mommy?"

"Yes,dear."

"Okay!"With that,he dissapeared in an instant,leaving Suho who's still with her chuckling.Moments later,the toddler appeared once again and this time,carrying a red sticky note in his tiny hand.Trying to run as fast as his short legs could,he arrived next to his mother again and immediately the note exchanged hands.

"For me?"Suho asked,questioningly furrowing her brows.Joonxing only nodded in response before he motioned her to read it,casually waiting while his feets were left to dangle due to his short height and his attempt to peek at the note.

Eagerly reading the note,a wide grin crept into her face once she got to the last line of the note.She turned around slightly and flicked Joonxing's forehead giddily.

"Your daddy is so unbelievable,Joonie."The angelic girl commented,an obvious tone of happiness in her voice."Do you mind if I ask you to go and play with others now,baby?Mommy need to see your daddy in private."

Joonxing quickly responded with a goofy grin before he ran off to the backyard,where Chanhyun and Sehan were supposedly be there.

Sending the todler with her eyes,Suho instantly made her way to the rooftop once Joonxing was nowhere to be seen.Unsurprisingly,she was greeted with a smiling unicorn there,where he was leisurely hanging around on the wall.A guitar was neatly placed right next to him and upon seeing her,he wasted no time to grab the said guitar and started filling the peace surrounding with a soft and heart-warming serenade.

Suho was smiling from ear to ear by now.She smiled too much that it hurts.Nevertheless,she clasped her hands together and continued to enjoy the serenade.A spark of happiness glistened her eyes as well as newly pooled tears while the other resumed his serenade specially for his beloved wife although her tears was tempting him to stop and pull her into his embrace.

"..and I swear you're the only..one."After a painfully period passed of just watching her glistening tears,Lay finally managed to pull off the whole song perfectly and without hesitation,he hopped off the wall in a flash.In no time,she was already enveloped into his tight embrace as he her hair lovingly.

"Why are you crying,my love?"The wary unicorn hesitantly asked as she buried her face deeper into his chest,resting her hands on both side of his chest.

Suho tilted her head and locked her gaze on him before looking down back and playfully hit his chest."Because you..are so mean!"

Obviously,the female noticed how the other's eyes widened in surprise and how he chewed his lips in despair.Not even making an effort to prevent it,Suho let out a big laugh.Instantly,Lay got the meaning and sighed in relief but not before glaring in a playful manner towards his other half.

"You should see your face.Priceless!"The angelic girl exclaimed between her laugh.Her eyes formed into crescent due to all of the laughing.

Lay nonchalantly shrugged as he tightened his grip around Suho's waist."Nahh~I'm sure it was just as handsome as always."

The female immediately snorted in response,mockingly rolling her eyes afterwards.Deciding that was enough for today,Lay though,chose to ignore that and instead,pulling her closer to the wall.Now hugging Suho from behind,Lay gently rested his chin on her shoulder while taking in her lovely scent.

"This is nice."

The taller male hummed in agreement as a reply while he let his eyes wandered all around to enjoy the sight.

"Isn't it is even more wonderful if we are able to spend the rest of our lives this way?"Suho quickly nodded in reply after taking a quick glance at her husband."Well then,let's do this.Let's promise each other this is exactly how we are going to spend the rest of our lives.Together and always together.Let's always enjoy and cherish every moments that we have together.Promise?"

The angelic girl didn't replied in an instant but instead,spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck.Cherishing every single moment,she leaned closer and closer everytime the second passed before they finally met half-way in a passionate kiss.

Pulling away slightly but not necessarily letting go after what it felt like an eternity,wide smiles spreaded on both of the madly in love couple's face.

"Promise."