Out of Curiosity

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Kyungsoo heaved a deep breath and rose up from her seat,following Luhan's action earlier.

"I'm taking them back to the house.Let's go."

Baekhyun and Tao quickly agreed to her idea and mimicked her action.The opposite with Suho and Xiumin.They were hesitating.Lay pat Suho's back and they were having a conversation through their eyes.Lastly,Suho nodded and joined them,forcing Xiumin to do the same.The drive to the house was awfully quiet.They reached the house and Tao hurried inside to plop herself on the couch.She was staring at the ceiling when they all finally stepped in.

The remaining girls quietly took their own seat and none of them were talking.Suho and Xiumin were busy with their lovers on the phone while the rest were in their own world.Baekhyun eventually decided the silence was killing her from inside.She cleared .

"Kyungsoo..?"

The said girl looked up with her owl-like eyes and blinked."Yes?"

"Mind if I ask you a few questions?"Kyungsoo tilted her head to the side.

"No,I won't mind.Go ahead and I would try my best to answer it."

Baekhyun fidgeted in her seat and took awhile to ease herself.Kyungsoo patiently waited for her while Suho,Tao and Xiumin finally began to pay some attention to them.

"So you and all of the boys were vampires,right?"

Tao rolled her eyes,dissapointed with the outcome."What kind of silly question is that?"

Kyungsoo chuckled but nevertheless,nodded in response to her question.Baekhyun huffed and made a low rumbling sound.

"Let me ask her instead."Tao said as she sat up on the couch.She straightened her back with her intense glare as usual."All of this mate thingy.Can it be ignored?You know,if I refused to be 'his' mate?"

Tao purposely won't budged to mention Kris's name.She waited as Kyungsoo scratched her head,puzzled with the question.

"You can't I guess."She replied softly,a hint of unsure in her voice.

"Why?"Tao sternly asked back,her arms folded to her chest.Her face displayed an expressive of severe displeasure.

Kyungsoo bit her botton lip."Well,I think I recalled something about Lay's explanation to me on the night after I got my daylight necklace.He did said about how mate were inseparable.He told me once both of them were completely tattooed,then it would get to the point where the tattoo would sort of cause the mate to be in a great pain and severe emotional distress when they were separated."

Tao widened her eyes in disbelief as she cursed softly under her breath.Meanwhile that,Xiumin tapped her fingers on her chin,wondering about something.

"You said once both of them were tattooed?"Kyungsoo turned to her and nodded.Suho joined the conservation out of curiosity.

"You mean the boys would also get tattooed?When?"

"Err..yeah.Don't you heard what Lay explained just now?I don't know when though."

"Wait!That mean I still have a chance.'He' still don't get tattooed,right?Mean I still can break the bond."Tao interupted eagerly.

Xiumin coughed."Excuse me,but how?"

"!"Tao immediately was been granted with a smack on her thigh.

"No swearing!"

"Whatever.Anyway,how if I break the bond by maybe falling in love with someone else?That can do,right?"

Baekhyun scoffed."Good luck with that."She added sarcastically.But apparently,the younger wasn't even listening.She was too esctatic knowing there might be a way not to be with him.She just need another guy for now.That's it.

"I'm pretty sure it won't work that way."Xiumin whispered to Kyungsoo,making her smile in return.As much as she pitied the younger who's in denial,she can't help but to agree with Xiumin either.It surely won't work that way.Not that easily at least.

"I'm wondering,Kyungie,you guys sleep?"Suho blurted out of nowhere suddenly.

"Yeah,we can if we want.But it's not necessary.We can have a sleepless night for a week and we would still be perfectly fine at the end of the day."Kyungsoo explained.She had listened to all of the details about her new life on the night after she received her daylight necklace.They explained it in order to avoid the same thing where she got burned from happening again.Mostly,Lay and Kai did the explanation part while Chen just trolling around with the information.

"How did you guys walked in the sunlight?I thought vampire can't be exposed to sunlight?"

"We can't."Kyungsoo simply answered.

The rest of the girls furrowed their eyebrows with a confused look.Noticing this,Kyungsoo hurried to explain.

"We can't unless we have lapis lazuli with us.Lapis lazuli is a stone which able witches to enchant to allow us to walk in the daylight.Usually,it was been fixed into a ring,bracelet,necklace or amulet but we don't necessarily wear it as long as it was in contact with us.Kris had figured out a unique way by making a tattoo made from the stone dust.I have one here."Kyungsoo showed her necklace as the girls formed an 'O' with their mouth.

Baekhyun was seen to be in a deep thought.She kept silent and stared at the floor for a while.On the other side,Suho and Xiumin continued to ask random questions to Kyungsoo.Little did they know,someone there had been comtemplating deeply about something that Kyungsoo would had stopped her.Being a vampire is nice somehow but there is a bad side of it.If only she knows.

                                                                             ~~+~~

Luhan clutched on her cloth tightly as she buried her face even deeper.She made a low rumbling sound as the cold surrounding embraced her body.

Luhan was not confused.Far from being mad.She was feeling guilty instead.There's this one matter that she had never told her friends.Her little secret that was never been unfold till now.And for that,she was extremely ashamed by herself.Totally feeling guilty for all of this.She felt it was all her fault.It was her responsible all of this was happening.

I'm so sorry,Kyungsoo..Sorry to all of you..

Luhan sighed as tears streaming down her face.

                                                                              ~~+~~


"Hey."A familiar voice echoed behind her.

"Don't do that."

"Did I frighten you?"Chanyeol jests as he let out a light chuckle."I'm sorry."

"Whatever.Anyway,let's make a deal."Baekhyun wasted no time as she went straight to the point.Chanyeol took a seat in front of her and motioned her to continue.Baekhyun tapped her fingers impatiently."Change me."

Chanyeol almost choked on his own saliva once he heard her request."W-what?"

"I said change me.Let's make a deal.I know you like me so change me and we can start dating."Baekhyun said casually.She arched an eyebrow,waiting for Chanyeol to response.

Meawhile that,Chanyeol froze in his spot as his eyes widened to the size of a sauce pan.