I Am Not

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

He silently watched as the evenly breathing of the little boy displayed through his moving chest.Chanyeol's hands was clasped together as he rested his chin on top of it.Very carefully,he reached out to the boy's hair and slowly running his finger along the soft locks.

"Chanhyun-ah.."The tall male called out silently.As if on cue,the boy began to flutter his eyes opened before the deep brown eyes stared back into Chanyeol's."Oh?You're awake?"

Chanhyun gurgled in response as if answering his question.Eventually,a wide smile started to creep their way to Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol continued to trace his fingers along the little boy's face."You look so much..like her,Chanhyunnie.."Chanyeol said before a sigh escaped his lips and a frown appeared on his face.

"Your eyes belong to me but your lips..your nose..Hmph.."Chanyeol's words muffled as he abruptly planted his face onto the bed in frustration.His hands was placed next to his head before he felt a light tap on it.

"Huh?"Chanyeol immediately lifted up his head only to meet with the sight of Chanhyun tapping on his hands with his tiny fist.He also gurgled continously all along.Chanyeol's mouth was wide agape by now.Absentmindedly,he poked the tiny fist that touched him just now.

"Did you just do that?"Chanyeol curiously asked,his mind only focused on Chanhyun by now.Without he realized,the thought of the supposedly dead girl was vanished by now.Chanyeol instantly took Chanhyun in his arms before he brought the boy to the same level as his face.

Without thinking,Chanyeol had rubbed his cheek gently against Chanhyun's soft cheek before he proceed to nuzzle his nose against Chanhyun's nose.He also pecked the little boy on his forehead,making him gurgled in delight once again.

"Auww.."Suddenly,a few cooed could be heard.Chanyeol suspiciously turned his head to the door.

"Who's that?"

"Uh-oh.Run,Kyungie,run!"

"Shut up,unnie!"

                                                                           ~~+~~

Chen grunted in annoyance as he made his way through the aisle.His eyes scanned all around at the same time although he was whining non-stop.

"That Kim Minseok!How the heck am I suppose to buy the baby formula?"Chen whined desperately."I can't even find it!"

As he scanned his surrounding in despair,he looked at one girl briefly.He was totally unaware of it until a few minutes later as he turned back to the previously spot and searched for her.

"Isn't that--Oh !"Immediately,he raced through the crowd and searched for her everywhere.To his luck,he was able to spot her not far from him as he ran to her eagerly.

"Hey you!Stop!You!"However much to his displeasure,the girl began to run away from him in a flash.He spat countless of curse words as he went after her,totally annoyed that he was not able to use his vampire ability there.

"Gosh,finally gotcha!"After a few minutes,he eventually managed to grab her arm,preventing the girl from leaving or running away."Why did you run?"

"You chased me!"

"Because I need to talk to you!"He retorted back,being a little bit y from all of the running and annoyance feeling.The girl ceased her eyebrows before lifting one of it.

"I don't know you though."That surely brought the biggest shock ever to Chen as his jaw dropped literally.

"You don't know me?Oh come on,don't be kidding now.I'm tired okay."He said,a hint of nervousness in his voice."You surely do know me."

"I don't."She replied in a monotone.

"Don't lie,Byun.Baekhyun!"Chen almost shouted in her face if they were not in public at the time as he clenched his fists tightly.He though it was totally ridiculous that she didn't recognized him.After all,he had spent almost two years looking for the said girl for the sake of his family and also Chanyeol.

"Who's Byun Baekhyun?I'm sorry but my name is Hyun."

"W-What..?"Chen was puzzled and bewildered,all at once as she kept on denying it and claimed her name was different.Thousands of thoughts were running in his mind as he began to doubt his own doing.But then,there's no way in hell he had mistaken all of those delicate features.

                                                                            ~~+~~

"I'm sorry for that.That really need to be done."She whispered as she took a quick glance before quickly disappearing from the sight.She had left a confused man behind with a heavy heart.