Daylight Necklace

Crimson Infinity [EDITING]

Chanyeol watched as Sehun and Chen tried to beat each other playing the video game.On the other side,Lay is reading some books..about unicorn.

"Unicorn did exist,right?"Lay blurted out of nowhere.All three of them immediately shot him with a judging look.

"Lay,that can't be possible.It was just a myth."A frown appeared on Lay's face upon hearing Chanyeol's reply.

"But we are supposed to be a myth too and yet we did exist!"He exclaimed as he pointed at himself and the other.

Chen tapped his finger on his chin."You know,he has a point."

"Ptf..Yeah,if it does exist then I would make sure the horn would went right through your ,hyung."Sehun commented without looking."I WON!Take that,Kim Jongdae!"

"What?No!No,you cheated!What the ,rematch!"Chen was too caught up with Lay's point that he had abandoned the game unconciously,allowing the younger to beat him."Damn you,Zhang Yixing!You made me lose!And Oh Sehun,don't call me by my name!I'm older than you!"

They both continued to bicker with each other before a loud scream came from upstair.The scream undoubtedly came from their newest family member's room.They all exchanged a quick glance with each other before they dashed upstair,heading straight to the room.

Once they stepped into the room,they found Kyungsoo was crouching on the floor with her hands covering her face.Kai was right next to her,trying to calm her down.Kris,who have been sleeping all of this time,also came in lazily while rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?"They asked in unison.Kai looked up to them with an unexplained expression before he removed Kyungsoo's hands from her face with force.A loud gasp can be heard immediately.Her face was all red and now that they noticed,her hands too.It seems like she had been threw with a bucket of boiling water except that wasn't the case.They all knew exactly what's the reason.

"W-what happened to me?Why does i-it burned me-"The poor girl stuttered as she tried to voice out the question while Kai her back to comfort her.

"Oh my,Kyungsoo..We're so sorry.We didn't told you that you can't be exposed to the sunlights unless you have lapis lazuli with you."Lay explained as he instantly ran to her side and gently inspected her hands.Meanwhile that,Sehun helped to close the curtain to avoid the sunrays.

"Lapis lazuli?"She asked in confusion.Lay nodded and displayed his ring on his right hands.The ring was on his ring finger.It was a ring with a deep,dark shade of blue stone.There were a design of a symbolic unicorn on top of the ring and also ZYX as his signature.

"All of us had it.You would need one.But-"Chanyeol's words trailed off as he shared a meaningful glance with Kris.

"We would get it for you."Kris decided.Lay immediately looked up in disbelief while Sehun and Kai widened their eyes.Chanyeol just nodded in agreement.

"What?But-"

Kris quickly cut Kai's word to say."Don't worry.We would get it."

Both Kris and Chanyeol didn't waited for their response as they made their way out of the room.But not before they motioned Sehun to come along.The latter just silently obeyed.

"I wonder how would they do it."Lay mumbled under his breath.

Kai shrug."Just pray for them that they forgot already."

"You know that won't happen."Kai sighed and nodded.Lay decided not to bring up the matter anymore as Kyungsoo was staring at both of them in confusion with her significant large eyes."I would heal you but it might hurt a bit.Just grab his hand if you can't stand it,okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded.Kai rolled his eyes but decided to let it slip this time.Lay placed his hand on top of the newborn's and began to focus on healing it while Chen leaned against the wall,watching them.

                                                                       ~~+~~

"We are going for real?"Sehun asked for the umpteenth time as Kris changed in front of him.The taller one rolled his eyes.

"Yes,we are going for real,Sehun.We are going to need you for that."Chanyeol answered as he made his way downstair with a bagpack on his back.

"Do you brought everything?"

"Yeah."The two kept on having a conversation on their own while Sehun slumped back onto the couch.

"But I don't want to die.Yet.Xiao Lu.."The youngest mumbled under his breath,mentioning the last word extra slow.

"You won't die,Oh Sehun.Not if you use your ability."Kris stated as he was busy fixing his cloth.

Sehun glared at him in disbelief."You know I can't used it on them!For God's sake,they would kill me in no time if I did!"

"Jeez.You are just overreact,maknae.Everything is going to be fine."

"I wish."Sehun hissed as they walked out of the house.

                                                                           ~~+~~

They took almost an hour before they finally reached in front of a house.The house was been painted with black paint,giving people the mysterious vibes.The door was been opened even before they managed to knock it.It revealed a man with an all black attire staring intensely at them,one by one.

"What the hell are you doing here?"He asked with an obvious hate in his tone.His eyes never left the younger among them.

"Look,whatever happened should be push aside for now.We didn't come to fight but to ask for your help.Please."Chanyeol pleaded immediately,sensing the tense in the air between those two.Kris quickly nodded in agreement.He moved a bit until Sehun was half covered behind him.

"Myung,who's that?Oh.."A tall girl appeared behind him and her words trailed off as she finally saw the uninvited guest.She sighed and placed her hand on his shoulder."Come in."

He was about to argue but she stared right into his eyes and shook her head.He slumped his shoulder in defeat and went ahead while mumbling under his breath.

"Please,come in."She invited again.

Chanyeol smiled hesitantly but decided to step in."Er..Thanks.Sorry if we disturbed you guys."

"No,it's so okay."She assured them.She led them to the living room,where the previous guy was already waiting for them on the couch with a judging look.She motioned for them to sit,which they did after hesitating for a while.She also took a seat rght next to her lover.

"How can we help you guys?"

"I'm not going to help them.."

"Shut up,Myung.So?"She asked them again and Chanyeol looked at Kris.He nodded in approval.

"There's another addition in our family and we..need a daylight jewelry for her.We hope you can help us."

"Another addition?Who?"

"It's a girl.Her name is Kyungsoo.Apparently,Kai's soon-to-be mate.He saved her and changed her after she was been stabbed accidentally."Chanyeol explained as the girl listened attentively to him.The guy seems like he's not listening but Kris knew better,he indeed was listening too.

"A girl?Wow,Chanyeol.Seems like the time had finally come,Myung."She commented.The guy just shrug.

Sehun,who tried his best to stay silent,can't help but to wonder."What do you mean by that?"

The guy glared at him and Sehun instantly leaned back to the couch.The girl chuckled as she pat his thigh to stop him.

"Sure,I would help you.And Sehun,I don't think I can answer your question for now.Just a hint though,your Xiao Lu indeed was a pretty girl."Sehun widened his eyes once he heard the hint.He turned to Kris but looks like even Kris can't invaded their minds to figure it out.The taller one seems as confused as he is.Chanyeol on the other side ignored that and reached for his bagpack to bring out a small box.He handed the box to her.

"Her full name is Do Kyungsoo."

"Yeah,I know that."She chuckled again as she saw all of the guest became more puzzled than ever.She ignored them and brought the necklace inside the box out.She took the necklace and shut her eyes.She chanted a spell swiftly and then put it back in the box before handing it to Chanyeol back.

Sehun frowned."That's all?No flashing lights or fires or anything?"

She laughed."I can make the lights flash if you really want a light show."

"Err..No,thanks."She smiled and looked back to the remaining guest.

"So,Kris,I was half expecting to help your mate or soon-to-be mate first.How did it ended up of the second younger getting his first?"She teased.The guy was already leaning back to the couch with his legs were been crossed and his arms folded to his chest.Kris rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"What kind of question is that,Sungyeol?Look,he's all shy."Chanyeol also enjoyed teasing the latter.They both laughed at the same time while Kris hung his head even lower.

"Ptf..Chanyeol,you too!"She exclaimed between her laughter.Chanyeol just smiled like a fool.

"Anyway,Sungyeol,I would love to stay but I'm sure someone is panicking at the home right now trying to calm down his soon-to-be mate.I think we should excuse ourselves first.We would come again later."

"Well,you better be.Or I swear I'm going to Seoul and kidnap your lovely girl.The one that named Baekhyun,right?"She threatened him playfully.Chanyeol immediately raised his hand,promising.She sent them to the door with her lover tagged along.

"Thank you,Sungyeol,Myungsoo.See you later."Chanyeol thanked them and bid his goodbye.She winked at him while Myungsoo just waved him away carelessly.Kris and Sehun also bid their goodbye before they were off.

"I got no idea how you can forgave him just like that."Myungsoo whined as the guest were nowhere to be seen anymore.She smiled and tapped his nose playfully.

"Because I'm a good person."

He made a face."Ptf..Whatever but you better keep your promise,babe."

"Promise?Which promise?"She pretended to be clueless as he smirked."I can't recall any promise-KIM MYUNGSOO!"

She didn't got to finish her word as he already carried her bridal style,heading to their bedroom.

                                                                                  ~~+~~

"You did it?You really got it?Without any scratch at all?"Kai asked in disbelief once Chanyeol,Kris and Sehun appeared in Kyungsoo's room with the necklace in Chanyeol's hand.Chanyeol nodded happily.

Chen groaned."Auww,man.I'm wishing for you guys to come back with at least..maybe a broken arm!"

He received a whack on his head from Lay while Kris glared at him.Sehun just stuck out his tongue to the troll.

"Here,Kyungsoo.This necklace would allow you to be expose to the sunlights as the stone is made of lapis lazuli.It had been enchanted too so you were free to go out now."Chanyeol handed the necklace to the newborn.

"Why?Don't you like it?We're sorry.We don't know what design to pick as this is the first time we made for a girl.That's why-"Lay rambled worriedly as the newborn just kept silent and stared at the necklace.She instantly looked up to Lay.

"No no.I love it."She assured and struggled to wear it.Kai immediately assisted her.The rest of them breathed in relieve.

"Anyway,the necklace is still plain.We purposely left it for you."

"Huh?"

"It was still plain.You have seen the one that belonged to Lay hyung.All of us have our own design on our rings and our own signature too.You can make one if you want."Sehun explained to her.

Kyungsoo looked down to her necklace."I can do my own design on this necklace?"

All of them nodded at the same time.

"Did all of you only have ring?Then,why is mine a necklace?"She asked out of curiosity.She noticed Kris is not wearing a ring on either hands.

"Kai was the one who suggested it for your necklace and no.Not all of us have ring as our daylight jewelry.The lapiz lazuli was the one who protected us and it was not necessarily to be worn,as long as we are in contact with it.Kris had a tattoo made of the lapis lazuli dust,Sehun and Kai used bracelet and Chanyeol had a ring as well but he wear it as a necklace."Kyungsoo formed an 'O' with after she listened to Chen's explanation.Each one of them showed her the daylight jewelry once Chen mentioned their names.

"It's pretty.Thanks,Kai.."She muttered and the latter immediately smiled widely."You said it was been enchanted?By who?"

"Yeah,before we can use it,a witch must enchanted it to allow vampires walk freely in the sunlight.We are lucky because Chanyeol have a friend that are willing to help us enchanted it."

"But why did you guys sound so worried before?Something happened between you guys and Chanyeol's friend?"Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she recalled back Kai and Lay's conversation before.

"Well because apparently Sehun almost drained Sungyeol.Twice."Chen interjected while he folded his arms to his chest.

"He did what?"Kyungsoo's eyes widening to the size of sauce pans.

                                                       

                                                  ----------------------------~~+~~---------------------------

                                                        Time for some new characters inroduction!^O^

                                      LOL,I'm laughing so hard that I feel a six pack is coming on..

                                        Like seriously,can you guys imagined Sungyeol as a girl?XD

                                 But anyway,he's a girl here coz it would be hard to make seems real.

                          A question for you guys,did you were aware of their ability?You know like in Twilight..

                                                       If you were aware,try to list out what is it!^.^

                                 Only list out Chanyeol,Kai,Kris,Sehun,Chen and Lay though.The girls not yet.

                                              Cookies and sweets for the one who list out all of it right.^_^