Old Habits

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

The following morning, Kai and Yoonmei walked hand in hand, still in their pj’s and heading to the dining hall.

They joined Kris in the table who was already dressed for the day. “Morning hyung!”

The older brother looked across them while Kai pulled out a chair for Yoonmei. “Yah! Did you tell eomeoni that you’re here?” he scolded.

“I called her as soon as I woke up…” she grinned.

“Okay… Jongin! You better hurry or you’ll be late for school!” he added.

“Do I really have to? Can I stay here instead? Or at least be homeschooled like you?” Kai whined while eating.

“Andwae! There’s only a month left before the schoolyear ends so bear with it!” his brother reiterated.

Kai sighed while Yoonmei fixed his bed hair. “It’s okay, Jongin! You can just drop by the house during your free time.”

“Fine…” he said.

“Kris!” she turned to him. “Mom said that you can also have your classes in our house. I bet you feel alone in here already!” she smirked.

“Jinjja? YESSSS!!!” he raised a fist.

“Unfair…” Kai butted in.

Yoooonmei and Kris chuckled, leaving Kai sulking and eating.

After breakfast, the boys went back to their respective rooms. Yoonmei also joined Kai and while he showered, she fixed his bed and picked up some toys that scattered on the floor. ‘Aish! Boys are so messy!’

Kai went out of the bathroom half with just a towel wrapped from the waist to his knees. He saw her across the room arranging his Gundam collections and instantly his lips. She was on her tippy toes to reach the top most part and he couldn’t resist seeing her figure through her pj’s.

After brushing his wet hair up with his bare hand, she suddenly cringed when a pair of arms s around her waist. “Mmmmm… Baby you’re so fine…” he groaned in her neck.

Yoonmei shivered at his electrifying touch and dropped a toy. “! I’m so sorry…”

He smirked and spun her around. “It’s okay babe… I can buy a million of those…”

She ended up leaning away but Kai bent closer to her. “Jongin? What are you doing?”

“Nothing…” he bit his lower lip. “Is it wrong to appreciate how hot my girlfriend is? Tch!” he smirked and gently pressed her head towards him.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Jongin!” Kris called. “Move your already! You’ll be late for school!”

“I don’t care! I can even skip it if I want to!” he snickered and continued where he left off.

“YAH!!! Don’t make me drag your out of there!!!”

Yooonmei laughed when Kai rolled his eyes and pulled her up. “ this!” he sneered. “Okay! Okay! I’ll be out in 10!” he yelled.

Kai dejectedly went to his closet and forced himself to get dressed. When he turned around, he saw Yoonmei sitting on a club chair, watching every move he makes. He already had his trousers on, even buckled his belt. “Having fun?”

“Yup!” her lips popped at the last letter. “You actually got a nice pair of right there!”

He walked up to her with his inner shirt still ed, and planted his hands on the back rest. “Do you think so?”

“Mhmmm!” she started doing the buttons of his shirt while keeping a steady stare at his eyes. “And you definitely have  a gorgeous body…” her eyes narrowed and went for his tie draping around his neck. “No wonder why girls are drooling for you…”

He stooped his head lower and tilted upon nearing her lips. “Did you drool for me? Huh babe?”

“No…” she smirked and patted her jacket. “There! You're good to go…”

“Kiss me first…” he murmured just an inch away from her.

Yoonmei raised herself and touched his lips with hers.

“Damn you’re so good!” he muttered.

Without breaking the heated kiss, he easily scooped her off the comfy seat and firmly held her buttocks. She wrapped her legs around his waist for support, and hugged him by his neck.

“Times up! Let’s go!” Kris rammed the door.

“Stupid !” Kai hissed and lowered her down. “Let’s continue this somewhere, okay?”

Yoonmei walked ahead and winked at him. “Yes babe…”

Kai slapped her and they left.