The Queen

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

“YOONMEI-AH!!!” Zelo yelled.

It was a Saturday morning so the four of them decided to crash into Yoonmei’s house.

“MEIMEI!!!” he kept running even after removing his sneakers.

They failed to realized that there were actually new occupants, so every single person in that house was left alarmed.

Zelo suddenly stopped and raised both hands. “Woah! Woah!”

The three who trailed him bump against his back and wondered.

When they looked ahead, they saw one of the maids holding up a cleaver. “THIEVES! RAPISTS! ACKKKKK!!!” she screamed.

Zelo moved in a speed of light and ended up cowering behind his hyungs, which leaves Kai at the very front leaning away from the weapon. “A-Aniyo!!! We’re not that kind of people! I swear!!!” he frantically waved his hand.

The mother came out well dressed for the day. “What’s going on?”

“Sajangnim! These four erts just came in all of a sudden!” the maid was hysterical. “You gotta stay back! I will protect you with my life!”

Yoonmei’s mother tilted her head to scrutinize them. Although they were wearing casual sportswear, she can clearly tell they’re a bunch of rich kids.

F4 on the other hand can see the striking the resemblance.

The woman who elegantly stands in front of them was very much like Yoonmei but older and more refined in manners.

‘Oh ! I think it’s her mom!’ Kai instantly bowed ninety degrees. “Annyeong haseyo! Kim Jongin imnida… I’m Yoonmei’s schoolmate and these are my friends.” he pointed and the rest of them bowed as well.

“Ahhh…” she chuckled and walked beside the maid. “You heard him, right? It’s okay, you may leave us!” she lowered her weapon and went back to the kitchen.

Yoonmei also appeared completely groggy in her wrinkled Hello Kitty pajamas and messy bed hair.

The boys were surprised to see her walking barefoot and rubbing her eyes without even noticing them.

“M-Mom?” she yawned. “Did I hear someone screaming?”

Miyung snorted and covered . “You’re friends are here.”

Yooonmei stopped and turned her head to a stunned crowd who was staring at her.

“Oh…” was all she said.

When they thought she would freak out, she just continued to the kitchen. “Mom, they’re my friends. *yawns* Guys… Meet my mom…”

“Yah! Get back here!” her mother grabbed the back of her collar and yanked her back. “That’s not the proper way of greeting your visitors!”

Zelo and Sehun snorted while Kai and Daehyun hid the smile forming in their lips.

“Oh c’mon mom!” she sighed.

“The proper way is to bow like so…” her mother pressed a palm behind her head and pushed it lower. “…and ask these handsome lads why they are here!” she demanded.

The boys were left amused when they get to see the bully getting bullied in front of their eyes. “Uwaaaa~ Her mom is so cool!” Zelo whispered Sehun.

“Word!” he agreed.

Yoonmei straightened up and scowled at them. “Why the are you in other people’s house in this time of the day? Are you even aware what time is it?” she snarled.

“Kim Yoonmei! Say it nicely!” the mother pointed a finger to her daughter’s face.

“WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?” she shouted at them.

“I said nicely!” Miyung scorned.

“Mom! That’s me being nice! Aish!” she scrunched her face.

“Call me crazy but I like her this way!” Kai whispered to Daehyun.

“Mhmmm! The crazier, the better!” the latter snickered.

Zelo walked from behind and pinched Yoonmei’s cheeks. “Aigooo~ You’re the cutest thing ever, MeiMei!”

“Aish!” she shoved his hands away. “I said, what do you want?”

Her mother took a seat on one of the couches and watched them bicker.

“I just need my daily rations of cherry tomatoes!” maknae grinned and sprinted to the garden.

“Yah! Leave some for Jaejoong!” she yelled.

Sehun and Daehyun followed him while Kai went to her. “We’re going to play basketball, wanna come?”

She placed both hands on her hips and shot him an irritated stare. “Did you seriously go here to ask me that?” she eyerolled. “And do I look I play basketball to you?”

“No!” Kai grinned. “But you’re still coming with us!” he grabbed her wrist and towed her out of the room.

“Yah! YAAHHHH! I don’t want to! Let me go!” she protested.

“SHIREO!!!” he commanded.

Miyung was actually impressed with the way Kai handled her daughter. During all those time, he was still very gentle and careful with her. ‘Aigooo~ Since when did my MeiMei got popular with boys? Hmmm…’

“Okay! Fine!” she agreed so Kai stopped. “Just let me take a shower and change. I can’t let the public see me this way!”

Kai smiled and pushed her back towards her room. “Make it fast!”

“As if!” she hissed.

Kai went to join her mother by the couch to wait for her. They were awkward at first but she was the one who talked first. “You and your friends are the one who MeiMei is tutoring, right?”

“Y-Ye…” he stammered.

“How is she?” she asked.

“She’s great!” Kai replied without hesitation. “She helped us a lot!”

With that, they started to conversed comfortably. Miyung saw how sincere and genuine Kai was and he quickly got her trust. ‘Hmmmm~ This makes me think that Kai actually got his heart from his father.’ she sighed.

“Now what?” Yoonmei went back in an Adidas tracksuit and Jeremy Scott winged sneakers.

Kai stood and bowed. “Sa-Sajangnim… We’ll go now…”

“You can call me, eomeoni…” she smiled.

That alone made Kai feel warm and accepted. He never felt it from his own mother so hearing it from someone else made a huge difference. “N-Neh… E-Eomeoni…” he then turned towards the garden after taking Yoonmei’s wrist. “Zelo! Sehun! Daehyun! Gaja!!!”

Zelo sprinted with pockets filled with red shiny tomatoes and being trailed by his two hyungs.

“Eomeoni annyeong~” Sehun waved as they passed her.

“Neh! You guys be careful, araseo?” she cupped .

“Yup!!!” Daehyun replied for them.

They were nearing the main door when Jaejoong came in. “Where are you taking my sister?”

“Hyung!” Kai bowed, and so did the three. “Ermmm… We’re just gonna play some hoops and she’s gonna be our watergirl!”

“Excuse me! I’m not your slave, you jerk!” she gawked.

“Good!” Jaejoong eyesmiled to her. “It’s about time my sister knows the definition of hard labor! Kekeke~”

Her jaw dropped and kicked his foot. “You’re the king of all jerks! Aish!”

Kai pulled her away before she can cause further damage to her brother.

Jaejoong chuckled and went to see his mother. She found her on the couch, so he joined her. “Mom! I found out who spread those rumors about MeiMei!”

Her face turned serious and scary. “Who?”

“Kim Sora!” he said. “Kai’s mother!”

Her eyes narrowed and her jaws stiffened. “I knew it! That will pay!”

“What are we gonna do, mom?” Jaejoong asked.

“Son… In the game of chess, the queen is the most powerful piece and there's no limit as to how far she can move. With all her strengths and capabilities, she will eliminate all those who threatened that very important piece on the board.” her voice turned grave. “I will do the same for Yoonmei! If Sora keeps doing these dirty tricks, I will get her myself!”